PDA

View Full Version : have you grinded your spread needle/G yet?

darkfalz16
Aug 5, 2008, 01:29 PM
if so how high did you get it? another question whats the highest grinded spread needle/G you have seen? oh btw this is a 2 question in one post so i dont flood the board with post where i can do both with one

Kizeragi
Aug 5, 2008, 01:46 PM
All mine are at 1/10.

Sn/G is worth 100-150mil at 0/10. Even though JP ones were alot cheaper.

Dealbreaker
Aug 5, 2008, 01:53 PM
The best i have seen is a 8/10. Very Sweet but im sorry the thing is just ugly. Why oh why couldnt it have looked like the one in PSO??

Fure_Rakune
Aug 5, 2008, 01:57 PM
Id really like one for my PT, but damn, those prices are insane and with my hectic schedule, theres not a chance Im getting on the leader board.
Hopefully some lucky soul that gets multiple ones will share the love.
Hopefully.

Kizeragi
Aug 5, 2008, 02:00 PM
Id really like one for my PT, but damn, those prices are insane and with my hectic schedule, theres not a chance Im getting on the leader board.
Hopefully some lucky soul that gets multiple ones will share the love.
Hopefully.

I would, only problem is one of my spares is claimed for someone. :(

fay
Aug 5, 2008, 02:03 PM
i remember someone telling me yesterday.
they showd me the spread needle. it was 4/10 said it goes for 250 mil.
then they showed me a love inferno 2/9. said it went for 280 mil.

are these accurate lol surely not

ps. on a side not. i know someone who sold there spread needle to the npc show by accident. a sad day lol

SStrikerR
Aug 5, 2008, 02:11 PM
For a second there I though this was about drugs lulz, speed and needles.

Dealbreaker, the spread needle/G looks pretty much the same as it did in pso.

Psu version- http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2885/10062-m.jpg
Pso version- http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/spread_needle_3.jpg

RedMussel
Aug 5, 2008, 02:14 PM
I am going to give mine to Pikacheif but i am going to try and grind as much as possible. I wounder if it will reach 1/1! ^-^

ShinAnt
Aug 5, 2008, 02:15 PM
ps. on a side not. i know someone who sold there spread needle to the npc show by accident. a sad day lol

The only reaction to that is..

"That just happened."

I'm sure everyone has that happen to them at one point with something important.

chicken105
Aug 5, 2008, 02:19 PM
:/ friend broke his 9>10. :(... ended 6/6. He was so sad :(

Kizeragi
Aug 5, 2008, 02:21 PM

Oh ouch. i hope mine doesn't do that. :(

pikachief
Aug 5, 2008, 02:59 PM

impatience :(

SStrikerR
Aug 5, 2008, 03:04 PM
:/ friend broke his 9>10. :(... ended 6/6. He was so sad :(9/10 is where you sell it for a helluva lot, then let the other person break it. THEN late ron you buy a 10/10 from somoene else.

RedMussel
Aug 5, 2008, 03:06 PM
9/10 is where you sell it for a helluva lot, then let the other person break it. THEN late ron you buy a 10/10 from somoene else.I hope mine does that! :]

Nirvash7
Aug 5, 2008, 03:11 PM

What an idiot. We (should) get that grind bonus on August 29. I've taken mine to 3/10 and that's where I'm stopping until the grind bonus. Just at 3 grinds makes those umbrella shotguns at 10 obsolete.

pikachief
Aug 5, 2008, 03:23 PM
I am going to give mine to Pikacheif but i am going to try and grind as much as possible. I wounder if it will reach 1/1! ^-^

are u really?

u keep asking me pointless questions on XBL instead of answering me my first question :(

R U REALLY!? T_T

Alastor_Haven
Aug 5, 2008, 03:28 PM
150 mill +

and mines 1/10 until the grind boost

amtalx
Aug 5, 2008, 03:43 PM
I put 1 grind on both of mine. They are staying that way until the grind boost. Then I'm going to grind them simultaneously until one breaks. The one that is x/10 will stay that way. Then I will max out the one that broke whether it ends up 9/9 or 2/2.

HELLBOT
Aug 5, 2008, 03:53 PM
All mine are at 1/10.

Sn/G is worth 100-150mil at 0/10. Even though JP ones were alot cheaper.

the japanese had all 500 of theirs collected on one server so the market was considerable larger and undercutting was abundant for noobs who barley ranked on the boards and wanted an easy fortune highest i've seen in a 4/10 that dudes got some balls or s+10's

HELLBOT
Aug 5, 2008, 03:54 PM
I put 1 grind on both of mine. They are staying that way until the grind boost. Then I'm going to grind them simultaneously until one breaks. The one that is x/10 will stay that way. Then I will max out the one that broke whether it ends up 9/9 or 2/2.

if it goes 2/2 i'm going to smash your face into a car windsheild and say really loud in your ear"WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU PRICK"

-Crokar-
Aug 5, 2008, 03:56 PM
mine broke going to 2. got it to 5/9. it will stay that way till boost. highest i saw was a 9/9

Andy1423
Aug 5, 2008, 03:57 PM
I haven't put any grinds on my yet. Probably put just 1 and wait for grind bonus. I've never reached a 10/10 before and man would that be sweet if I could make my first perf. weapon an Sneedle/G. lol. But with my luck I doubt it. :).

Ps. Dealbreaker, you're a tard. lol. The Spreed needle /G looks exactlly the same. HOWEVER, I will agree with you in that it should've been held in the rifle postion as it did in PSO, hence the description "...modified shotgun..." in the origanal. But whatever its still sweet.

SStrikerR
Aug 5, 2008, 03:57 PM

That's pretty smart.

WildArms2
Aug 5, 2008, 04:34 PM
i remember someone telling me yesterday.
they showd me the spread needle. it was 4/10 said it goes for 250 mil.
then they showed me a love inferno 2/9. said it went for 280 mil.

are these accurate lol surely not

accurate price on the spread needle love inferno worth less than that though about 200 mil on xbox

WildArms2
Aug 5, 2008, 04:56 PM

who was this?

Dealer
Aug 5, 2008, 05:06 PM
I have one at 5/9 which I wanted to use for MAG and will grind the rest of the way during the grinding bonus. I have a second one at 1/10 as insurance to grind during the bonus.

chicken105
Aug 5, 2008, 05:41 PM
What an idiot. We (should) get that grind bonus on August 29. I've taken mine to 3/10 and that's where I'm stopping until the grind bonus. Just at 3 grinds makes those umbrella shotguns at 10 obsolete.

He's always impatient. Not an idiot.
EDIT: wildarms you already know him. :/ viper/lady death

MysticGoten
Aug 5, 2008, 05:52 PM
Anyone who grinds their needles outside of the safety zone (Guaranteed or Very High) without the grind bonus is an idiot and there is no getting around that.

chicken105
Aug 5, 2008, 05:58 PM
No more like impatient. OMG LOVE INFERNO! I'M GONNA GRIND IT! (most do even to 4 or 5) Oh NOES! That's 1-2 GRINDS AWAY FROM VERY HIGH !!! EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THERE'S IS AN INCREASE COMING!!! :/. People who didn't take the time to buy them when they were 99m in shops are idiots. He bought it at 99m 0/10 and now 6/6 and sold for 160m. That's still 60m profit. He grinds everyday and knows there is an increase coming. That's 1 reason he's still even playing PSU. Because of grinding.

HELLBOT
Aug 5, 2008, 07:45 PM
No more like impatient. OMG LOVE INFERNO! I'M GONNA GRIND IT! (most do even to 4 or 5) Oh NOES! That's 1-2 GRINDS AWAY FROM VERY HIGH !!! EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THERE'S IS AN INCREASE COMING!!! :/. People who didn't take the time to buy them when they were 99m in shops are idiots. He bought it at 99m 0/10 and now 6/6 and sold for 160m. That's still 60m profit. He grinds everyday and knows there is an increase coming. That's 1 reason he's still even playing PSU. Because of grinding.

lol their impatient and if they can get it up right now before the increase were everyone will be grinding their awsome once in a year (or lifetime for needle) so they can get it while the price is still up and get more profiet if anyone has a 10/10 spread needle i can almost gurantee that it will be pone or maybe MAYBE two of a kind

chicken105
Aug 5, 2008, 08:46 PM
he wasn't gonna sell at 10/10. He wanted a 10/10 to use and seeing how he grinds alot for fun. That 9/10 was mocking him. :/

Guitarsmasher
Aug 5, 2008, 09:01 PM
How can all of these items sell more than 99mill? I thought the most money someone could hold is 99mill. Are we including depositing it in pms?

Dealer
Aug 5, 2008, 09:08 PM
Anyone who grinds their needles outside of the safety zone (Guaranteed or Very High) without the grind bonus is an idiot and there is no getting around that.

I don't really see your logic here.

I made sure my CAST gunner has one of the most powerful shotguns in the game for the duration of MAG2, to get on the leaderboard with my third character, and to get on the time attack leaderboards. I earned two the first time around, so I'll still have two for the grinding boost.

Add to that the game is obviously dwindling down in population size and has little future content planned, and that this month may be one of the last hurrahs of PSU.

So ANYONE who grinded their spread needle is an idiot? I would think it would be smarter to use the grinded spread for the event and quit. No - you are right it's smarter to wait for Segac to drag this all out and make you wait, paying them a fee the whole time until they finally release it only for it to be the last update for the game. At that time there will be very few people to play with.

Having your own opinion is fine. What's idiotic is coming on a message board and making rash judgements about everyone and telling them they're an idiot. Yes I agree - not using your needle grinded for two months after waiting for two months does suck - don't take out that hostility on those who don't care.

Finae
Aug 5, 2008, 10:16 PM
Yup, nub says I'm a idiot so I am a nub idiot for grinding my needle w/o the bonus...

#1 Grinding bonus or no grinding bonus, I have terrible luck. Does not matter unless its a 50% grinding increase. I have failed so many on high/very high it ain't funny. Its all overated to me which is why I went ahead and did it and thats my opinion.

#2 Grinding bonus really matters after you get it to +8 and better. Because it won't be 50/50 with +10 grinder which is a plus. When I grinded my needle, it broke at 7. Seeing as there is no very high at +7 even with +10 and grind bonus, whats the point?

#3 You only have to feel bad for yourself if it came out 0/0, 1/1, 2/2, or 3/3. The stats don't really get a bump imo until after +5. If you got +5 or higher, you should feel good seeing as you had only once chance to grind this weapon (unless you somehow got more toons on the board)

#4 Lol at the ones caring about the dmg. Between my desta 6/6 and my needle 6/6, there was only about 30-40 dmg diff. Oh WOW THATS F'ING HUGE! Now compare my needle 6/6 to a 10/10 one. Is the 10/10 going to be doing huge dmg? No, its not. Its not a Axe and you won't see nothing significant. I do not care about pp since most of the time, I do not even run out of photon charges. Its because this very reason I don't need to compete for a second needle. Not wasting my time since that desta or future shotty coming out is just as good as a second weapon. No offense to the ones who MUST HAVE the MOST DMG POSSIBLE, just sayin its not a lot!

#5 But hey, if you're planning on selling it, just scam the idiot. 10/10 the best, does huge dmg, u know u want it. Now give me all this stuff. Seems as if they'll be the ones getting ripped off haha.

Once again, this is all my opinion. But it seemed like good ol joe smoe here said anybody that grinds it right now is idiot stated it as a fact. Righhhttoo, thats your opinion and this is mine.

Mata
Aug 5, 2008, 10:37 PM
I see he did the usual. "Why am i so unlucky you all get everything...just for once i wish i could get something good." He could get on the Leaderobards and get one fine for him self but since he participated in a glitching party he is unable to get one for a good reason. If hes such a good guy why did he glitch in the first place. Ivote no. Don't give it too him and make him get the punishment he deserves along with everyone else who glitched.

Dealbreaker
Aug 6, 2008, 01:03 AM
I haven't put any grinds on my yet. Probably put just 1 and wait for grind bonus. I've never reached a 10/10 before and man would that be sweet if I could make my first perf. weapon an Sneedle/G. lol. But with my luck I doubt it. :).

Ps. Dealbreaker, you're a tard. lol. The Spreed needle /G looks exactlly the same. HOWEVER, I will agree with you in that it should've been held in the rifle postion as it did in PSO, hence the description "...modified shotgun..." in the origanal. But whatever its still sweet.

Go enjoy your barney Shotgun...... Im sorry all of you people wasted your life to get them. The PSO Needle will always be better :P I hope the one that drops in missions is better so all of these people can cry about it hehe.

mvffin
Aug 6, 2008, 03:11 AM
I'm not grinding mine until the bonus.

I saw a 2/2 for sale for a stack. ATP same as a 9/9 Desta. Sad thing is its probably sold by now. = \

HELLBOT
Aug 6, 2008, 09:15 AM
I'm not grinding mine until the bonus.

I saw a 2/2 for sale for a stack. ATP same as a 9/9 Desta. Sad thing is its probably sold by now. =

do you recall their charcter name??? i want to smash their face into a car windsheild and yell in their ear

mvffin
Aug 6, 2008, 02:48 PM
Don't remember T_T

chicken105
Aug 6, 2008, 11:29 PM
it's still up there... for max... :/

mvffin
Aug 7, 2008, 02:39 AM
Apparently I have underestimated our population.

Slightly.

HELLBOT
Aug 7, 2008, 12:22 PM
recently saw a guy using a 9/10 on xbox360 servers i wonder if he'll get it to one-of-a-kind status in grinding bonus