PDA

View Full Version : So...No updates until after MAG2?

xjustsumloser
Aug 5, 2008, 10:14 PM
I am assuming that since we have not heard anything from the JP site, that we might not be getting anything this week. What happened to the 2nd MAG was not going to stop the flow of updates? If this is how it is, here goes another 3 weeks of NO NEW content.

deadpool612
Aug 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
peopel will never be happy in this game. just take this dumb MAG2 and play that. even if there was new missions and no MAG.... everyone will still be at WB.

Mata
Aug 5, 2008, 10:29 PM
At the last live support session they said no updates were planned untill after MAG2.

darkante
Aug 5, 2008, 10:32 PM
At the last live support session they said no updates were planned untill after MAG2.

They better give those S2 on the expansion missions soon.
I want to hunt myself a Milla. :S

Yusaku_Kudou
Aug 5, 2008, 11:07 PM
I'd love some Lab Recovery S3 and S4.

Ken_Silver
Aug 5, 2008, 11:37 PM
I think a major piece of data has been left out of this topic:

I think that all Sega and Sonic Team employees are going to be on vacation sometime this month. The reason as to why we won't be getting any other updates is because the programmers/translators in Japan are on break.

That makes sense to me. The JPN players already have stuff to do and we have MAG 2 to hold us over.

Dragwind
Aug 5, 2008, 11:40 PM
Updates will come after MAG2 in time. We still have much to be unlocked.

Kylie
Aug 6, 2008, 12:20 AM
It's been in the way of updates for a long time. I think ST kept changing their mind about at the last minute, but who knows why things have been this way. I don't expect a new update soon though, especially since SEGA is taking off on the third week of MAG2...

Alura
Aug 6, 2008, 12:27 AM
there will be a delay after mag :)

Alastor_Haven
Aug 6, 2008, 12:29 AM
Oh man

BAWWWW

Syl
Aug 6, 2008, 12:30 AM
omg y no 20 updatz in 1 nite??????

Powder Keg
Aug 6, 2008, 12:31 AM
*slaps forehead*

xjustsumloser
Aug 6, 2008, 01:06 AM
oh quit acting like we dont have the right to ask for updates when we already know what should be coming our way due to the JP servers. We basically went all summer without a decent update.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 6, 2008, 01:16 AM
oh quit acting like we dont have the right to ask for updates when we already know what should be coming our way due to the JP servers. We basically went all summer without a decent update.

Yeah while your at it go announce that your quitting :o

BigshowPat
Aug 6, 2008, 01:19 AM
Only thing I want are the master classes. I have been working toward Fighmaster and can't wait. At least that will keep me coming back to PSU for now...

noyoki
Aug 6, 2008, 01:25 AM

true or not, as stated time and again, complaining about it repeatedly didnt and wont get anything any quicker.

Golto
Aug 6, 2008, 08:45 AM
If we were on schedule we would have had the 3 master types for over 2 months now and could be running Parum AOI S2s right now. That is how far behind we are than we should be.

Kizeragi
Aug 6, 2008, 08:51 AM
August 29th. Can't wait? Tough, You have to.

Powder Keg
Aug 6, 2008, 08:53 AM
Neudaiz GBR and the Mission Carnival are the two things in line to happen next.

Having either of those during MAG would be beyond retarded.

Ethateral
Aug 6, 2008, 09:30 AM
Can't see why you can't wait. If you don't like MAG? Then abuse your 3* and run the OTHER missions. Or you know, do something else in your life to "hold you over" till after MAG. Really now...

Kinako78
Aug 6, 2008, 09:57 AM
August 29th. Can't wait? Tough, You have to.

Well said.

Neudaiz GBR and the Mission Carnival are the two things in line to happen next.

Having either of those during MAG would be beyond retarded.

Agreed. Really looking forward to Neudaiz GBR, too. Sakura Warpath, FTW! :D

Powder Keg
Aug 6, 2008, 11:16 AM
Well said.

Agreed. Really looking forward to Neudaiz GBR, too. Sakura Warpath, FTW! :D

Yeah. I want some new rarz to hunt. :D