PDA

View Full Version : Mission Carnival

Dressed2Kill808
Aug 6, 2008, 12:15 AM
when does it come out and what benefits do we get from it?...or is there some where u can look all this up?

Powder Keg
Aug 6, 2008, 12:17 AM
We're not going to know when we're going to get it for a long time. There may be info on psupedia about it...

Kylie
Aug 6, 2008, 12:27 AM
There's not much between MAG and the next event that we haven't gotten yet, but events can come late for us. As for the benefits, look on PSUPedia; it should give good experience, MP, rewards, etc. though.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 6, 2008, 02:39 AM
I hope and *pray* we get Lightning/Mission Carnival in September and *pray* we get "Dark Mop-Up/Shred the Darkness" in December.

With how slow ST & SoA is so slow so damn frakking slow at releasing the special events now after all the delays and mishaps...
We'd be lucky to get "Mission Carnival" by November and "Shred the Darkness" by Feburary, hopefully they will release them sooner than later.
If we get them at all. (-___-);

If we do not get Dark Mop-Up/Shred the Darkness" before this year ends I will be really quite disappointed beyond words can express. I NEED that frakking DARK WING unit like NOW.

That's item is the *major* item I've ever really needed and wanted other than a Tyrant Spardac, and the last piece I need to finish my PSU main character's/avatar's final overall look.

I've got three stacks of 99 Megi photons to trade for megi-spheres, and will keep collecting Megi photons so I can have enough to get several megi-spheres... Just need 99 spheres! LOL >_> What? >_<;

Lyrise
Aug 6, 2008, 02:50 AM
You are better off waiting for the event. Darkness wing won't be released immediately and it would take you 9900 Megiphotons if you wanted to pay for it that way.

Look at the bright side. You have 3 stacks down, 96 more to go.

goldbrease
Aug 6, 2008, 03:04 AM
basicaly it will be the same thing as mag yes except we have alot more missions and some you have to use megi spheres to buy tickets to enter said missions and they give more spheres and on and on lol.

from the japanese website they went up to 250 mill and were just a bit off from the final reward at 250 mil. since some of thoes awards are irl prizes lets hope they cut the requirement down. hehe we may even be able to get the final reward they didn't get.

Broodstar1337
Aug 6, 2008, 03:32 AM
I would like to play the Mission Carnival when I get out of Iraq, but the way content's been rolling out I doubt it'll be available after I get home.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 6, 2008, 03:39 AM
Sadly, the next President will probably be in office by the time we get Mission Carnival on PSU... I'd be surprised *if* we even get it at all... (V_V);

shintaHakamashi
Aug 6, 2008, 08:09 AM
we have to get mission carnival. it marks the release of masterclass. least by my understanding. idk but i would like yasha too since we have sange now. yasha is boss drop from carni so i pray we get it soon.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 6, 2008, 08:11 AM
Neudaiz GBR - > Mission Carnival - > Master classes

gundam0079
Aug 6, 2008, 09:49 AM
what alastor said

goldbrease
Aug 6, 2008, 11:46 PM
Neudaiz GBR - > Mission Carnival - > Master classes
didn't ruby say neudaiz grb will be after carnival?