PDA

View Full Version : LegiT Time Attack

Truth034
Aug 6, 2008, 04:26 PM
k i know theres some teams on time attack on the top 100 that are legit but how far do you thin k at the top is the first place legit team without Machine gun glitch.....

Golto
Aug 6, 2008, 04:47 PM
Negate all 360 teams maybe?

hans4
Aug 6, 2008, 04:52 PM
machine gun glitch?

pokefiend
Aug 6, 2008, 05:04 PM
well i know that the dr. pepper crew are definitely legit and everything below that is probably too but i don't know about the one's before the dr. pepper crew.

DreXxiN
Aug 6, 2008, 05:20 PM
Dr, Pepper Crew I beleive is the only team above mine and Zero's that is legit.

Negating all 360 users, The top of the leaderboards would be me, Arika, Zero, and...( I can't remember your name dude, Sorry XD)

Unfortunately, we might lose ranks since Arika is 065'd x_x

Syl
Aug 6, 2008, 05:46 PM
Last time's lowest legit time was roughly 6:35 (PC/PS2 was rightly the highest because lolglitchers), and that was acknowledged to be as good as it got. With a higher level cap, it MIGHT be a bit lower this time, but anything beyond that is questionable.

Truth034
Aug 6, 2008, 08:57 PM
u sure the dr pepper crew is legit because the other day i saw 2 people in the time attack team that were below lvl 100 with crappy weaps and crappy PAs????

DreXxiN
Aug 6, 2008, 11:45 PM
Well maybe not, but either way, we got passed up on PS2 now by Cracka's team.

(C'mon Arika, get your account back, lol).

Arika
Aug 7, 2008, 12:15 AM
Last time's lowest hack time was roughly 6:35 anything beyond that is questionable.
Fixed.
<,< 6 min was done solely by Konryu and it is the only team under 7 min. , I hope you didn't seriously think he is legit. (although he is the legend)
then vatsu team is 7:32. http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mag2008/en/timeattack/

EDIT: personally I highly doubt dr. pepper crew are legit if they really have a level 90 and a level 100 inside.
but whatever, I don't know if they really have those 2 low level or not. I m not 360.

Cracka_J
Aug 7, 2008, 07:29 AM
Well maybe not, but either way, we got passed up on PS2 now by Cracka's team.

(C'mon Arika, get your account back, lol).

We're just practicing atm. It's been nearly 2 1/2 months since the last time we ran, so needless to say we are a bit rusty and are trying out new team structures/routes.

We actually have quite a few friends that want to participate this time, so it's going to take a while for us to get back into it, develop new attack patterns, AND teach our friends that didn't do it the last time the proper routes. But ya, in the time I'm not leveling my other 3 characters, we will be practicing again.

Andy1423
Aug 7, 2008, 12:40 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but if a team is cheating they will be taken off the boards at the end.

Didn't anyone learn from tidus

Jose!
Aug 7, 2008, 12:51 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but if a team is cheating they will be taken off the boards at the end.

If it's anything like last MAG--

Yes they will. And apparently no they didn't

Alastor_Haven
Aug 7, 2008, 01:00 PM

Nah

They wanna be BETTER :)

Truth034
Aug 7, 2008, 01:05 PM
noobs just wanna try and be popular in a online video game and cheat to num1 spot because they suck at everything and never been num1 at anything.........they are DEPRIVE CHILDREN

DreXxiN
Aug 7, 2008, 01:10 PM
We're just practicing atm. It's been nearly 2 1/2 months since the last time we ran, so needless to say we are a bit rusty and are trying out new team structures/routes.

We actually have quite a few friends that want to participate this time, so it's going to take a while for us to get back into it, develop new attack patterns, AND teach our friends that didn't do it the last time the proper routes. But ya, in the time I'm not leveling my other 3 characters, we will be practicing again.

Looking forward to compete, we have to teach some people our strategy as well.

Let's fight for the best! (And disregard the glitchers! lol)

Arika
Aug 7, 2008, 06:38 PM
Hope you get some practice during the time of 065.
and yes lol, a lot of teach.basically our team are totally new team, and we have like 6-7 people. (none of any member are the same as last time or be in the same team before.)
However, so cracka J, you mean you guys are changing team member? not original 4? (I think you mean change character right?)
basically, we only need to do our best, there is no use to compete with glitcher.

pikachief
Aug 7, 2008, 08:07 PM
me and my group is gonna try to get a faster time later on to see if anyone accuses us of glitching at all :P lol

chicken105
Aug 7, 2008, 10:59 PM
we will do ours in the last week most likely. We just want a silver :/
Gattezo,Jess,me and someone else we don't know yet.

pikachief
Aug 7, 2008, 11:37 PM

not me cuz my weapons are 30% not 50% :O loljk

Alastor_Haven
Aug 8, 2008, 01:09 AM
me and my group is gonna try to get a faster time later on to see if anyone accuses us of glitching at all :P lol

Hey

Just don't make it obvious

Mata
Aug 8, 2008, 01:48 AM
Everything 18 and up is MGG.

Arika
Aug 8, 2008, 05:13 AM
Is your team the team that using Japanese name?
I wonder if your team leader are Japaneses?

Cracka_J
Aug 8, 2008, 08:02 AM

People will always accuse you of cheating, Pikachief. It doesn't matter if you turned your "friends" in or not, you still abused the glitch for personal gain the first time around. Nobody cares what you get or where you place on the boards, you've already labeled yourself as a cheater, and will be remembered as that as long as you play this game.

That being said, Good Luck! ;)

chicken105
Aug 8, 2008, 08:24 AM
Is your team the team that using Japanese name?
I wonder if your team leader are Japaneses?
we haven't ran yet.
our last team was k/bit,jess,xeph0n and me. :/.

Arika
Aug 8, 2008, 09:07 AM
Isn't Gattezo alway name team in jp?

LuigiMario
Aug 8, 2008, 11:09 AM
Negate all 360 teams maybe?
And PS2/PCers.....Hackers.....

DreXxiN
Aug 8, 2008, 11:13 AM
Yeah, we use robots to do our runs, ROFL.

chicken105
Aug 8, 2008, 04:31 PM
yea its a jp person on the 360. We probably gona change it to something english tho. The team name.

Syl
Aug 8, 2008, 05:00 PM
And PS2/PCers.....Hackers.....

Aww, someone's butthurt :<

pikachief
Aug 8, 2008, 05:35 PM
People will always accuse you of cheating, Pikachief. It doesn't matter if you turned your "friends" in or not, you still abused the glitch for personal gain the first time around. Nobody cares what you get or where you place on the boards, you've already labeled yourself as a cheater, and will be remembered as that as long as you play this game.

That being said, Good Luck! ;)

??? firstly i never turned in anyone in but myself. secondly personal gain? y would i want a dum medal?

and lastly, i said i just wanted to see if people accuse me of glitching, i know they'll always see me as a cheater, that's y i did it to see if people accuse me of glitching, even when i wasnt :D

(they didnt tho :( lol)

Alastor_Haven
Aug 8, 2008, 05:47 PM
Obviously

Rambo!
Aug 8, 2008, 06:40 PM
??? firstly i never turned in anyone in but myself. secondly personal gain? y would i want a dum medal?

and lastly, i said i just wanted to see if people accuse me of glitching, i know they'll always see me as a cheater, that's y i did it to see if people accuse me of glitching, even when i wasnt :D

(they didnt tho :( lol)

My personal guess is that you wanted to save yourself from being banned because SEGAC was saying they were going to ban all the glitches on the leaders boards. I wish they had the game would be better for it. Unfortunately the mods of Psu don't always follow through on what they say. If you do get on the leader boards most of the people here who know who you are are going to assume you glitched anyway so I don't even know why you would bother.

Cracka_J
Aug 8, 2008, 06:51 PM

I never said it was about a medal. It was about seeing your stupid character's mug on the boards when you accomplished nothing to beat the teams that were actually trying.

That's all you ever cared about. A little bit of "hey ma!, look what I can do!".

Truth034
Aug 8, 2008, 10:57 PM
Pika just got owned....

Laquill
Aug 8, 2008, 11:11 PM
Pika just got owned....

Indeed!

Mini-Beast
Aug 9, 2008, 01:29 PM
Not all of us cheated to get our rank.
Im rank 9 on the boards and we were 2 FF and 2 Pt

Truth034
Aug 10, 2008, 04:25 PM
hahah my vote goes to these guyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3U9n_pn6HY

Mata
Aug 10, 2008, 05:17 PM

Do not lie

haruna
Aug 10, 2008, 11:58 PM

Pick me, pick me. ;)

"がぜっとちゃん★" is the JP player known as Gazetto. He's legit, he's crazy and he's a pretty nice fellow. Gazetto, YU-KI@ and 2 others took the top 360 spot in MAG1(#3 overall) so I'd consider their time one of the best possible on 360.

Truth034
Aug 11, 2008, 01:24 AM

2 protransers????? i dont know on the pc servers but on the 360 servers no matter how good connection you have there always lag....epecially when using traps.....since theres two protranser

i know you both setting traps which will cause more lag and it will be impossible for you to get that time on 360 with that lag......you should not have posted here because we all know your a

MGG party and that LB is a trap to get all the MGGs at or near the top to show why you suck.

Arika
Aug 11, 2008, 01:37 AM
Pick me, pick me. ;)

"がぜっとちゃん★" is the JP player known as Gazetto. He's legit, he's crazy and he's a pretty nice fellow. Gazetto, YU-KI@ and 2 others took the top 360 spot in MAG1(#3 overall) so I'd consider their time one of the best possible on 360.

I see, I didn't know that many JP also play in 360, since they already have their fast-updated Jp server.
so basically, the team made up by 1 JP + 3 US?

Rusty.
Aug 11, 2008, 05:31 AM
1st you said.

we tried really hard just to get out of the rank 41 and when we all went protrans we completed really fast lolz
Then.

;/ Quit changing your story we know you mg glitch.

Truth034
Aug 12, 2008, 11:13 PM
looks like we got some new glitchers at the top!!!!

Alastor_Haven
Aug 12, 2008, 11:15 PM
We sure do

Now

Glitch better then us xD

Mini-Beast
Aug 13, 2008, 03:40 PM
I dont know my connection isnt as bad as yours. Maybe you should get rid of your horrible internet hmmm? No we did not MGG but i dont not care what a bunch of bawwers think.
Kthnxbye

Truth034
Aug 13, 2008, 04:49 PM
I dont know my connection isnt as bad as yours. Maybe you should get rid of your horrible internet hmmm? No we did not MGG but i dont not care what a bunch of bawwers think.
Kthnxbye

you obvilously care what a bunch of bawwers think because if you didnt then why do you care if people think you MGG if you didnt MGG then you truly wouldnt care... Idont care that you MGG but i do care about how people lie and get to the top and tell others that they didnt glitch.

mAsTeR OuTi
Aug 13, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hola,
we all will see the truth after Sega removed alot of teams ...^^

Cracka_J
Aug 13, 2008, 07:53 PM

Correction, new top time is legit.
Watch all 360 scores below it get removed once the event is over.

You will see legit times beating hacked times during this mag. Leveled PA's and teamwork will beat random mechgun bs.

Bet it.

The_Brimada
Aug 13, 2008, 08:48 PM

You do realize that this is the same team that got to the top legit the first time, right?

For someone named truth you sure do tell lies :o

WildArms2
Aug 13, 2008, 08:52 PM
Pick me, pick me. ;)

I am KANNON our time of 7:58 is legit and we could have improved on that greatly

RegulusHikari
Aug 13, 2008, 08:53 PM
Solid, Bear, and Legends are all legit. You can bet on that for sure as they were the 3 legitimate leading teams for MAG1.

All this console elitism BS is fucking glitched, guaranteed. I'm with Cracka on this, Bitches Got Beat; legitimately.

WildArms2
Aug 13, 2008, 08:55 PM

gazetto is the guy in my team with the star in his name we will be improving our time shortly when we can get a better 4th player.

Team we are LEGENDS

Kannon

Zarode
Aug 13, 2008, 09:37 PM
So, the PC's absolute best decided to beat everyone's times with a 7:07.

Are you a bad enough glitcher to beat that time? :wacko:

WildArms2
Aug 15, 2008, 11:10 PM
IMO we now have the best legit xbox 360 time on the boards Beat that bitches is clearly glicthing, no way that the players with those Account # can beat the best the xbox 360 servers have.

Team
Last Spurt ;D
formorly we are LEGENDS

KANNON

WildArms2
Aug 19, 2008, 03:23 PM
NEW legit xbox 360 time is 7:35

Team

Secret Weapon
AKA Last spurt
AKA we are LEGENDS

haruna
Aug 19, 2008, 07:38 PM
I see, I didn't know that many JP also play in 360, since they already have their fast-updated Jp server.
so basically, the team made up by 1 JP + 3 US?

YU-KI@ is also a JP. As I post this, the top 360 legit time has at least 3 JP players on the team. Sorry Kannon, I don't know anything about you.
The Noir/Lucy/Godwin/Loveyan team is 100% JP.

A lot of my JP friends don't like the PC for gaming if they even have one, enjoy voice chat and play a lot of the other great games on the console.

Mini-Beast
Aug 19, 2008, 08:32 PM
Do not lie

Not lieing not all people cheat

Mata
Aug 21, 2008, 02:07 AM
Just pulled off 8:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO-By7Yy78U&fmt=18
I'm the chubby midget Rhonda :D