PDA

View Full Version : MAG Kireek and Ank Deddac

System-Id
Aug 6, 2008, 07:45 PM
Why is it in MAG Kireek has a Ank Deddac Dark :|
i asked myself ever since MAG1 why didnt SEGA juss give him a Dedda :-?

Advent-
Aug 6, 2008, 08:20 PM
The real question here is, why not give him his Soul eater?

Oh yeah, its too awesome.

NexGen
Aug 6, 2008, 08:27 PM
His ice armor is also a nice touch!

Zoamel_Gustav
Aug 6, 2008, 08:42 PM
I have two possible explanations for this: the switched model theory and the custom weapon theory.

The switched model theory is that it really is a ank dedda, but the skin was accidentally switched with the ank deddac skin. This is based on the fact that the only two ank dedda using NPCs use oddly neutral ank deddas. All other npc weapons use default elements, so ank deddacs should be neutral and ank deddas should be dark. We know it is possible to mix up item descriptions and there was a wand that had the wrong skin at some point too.

The custom weapon theory is that it really is not a ank deddac, but a custom weapon with the same skin as an ank deddac. This is based on the fact that some weapons use the same skins, like the Onesan's Wand. We also know that some melee weapons have status effects like "HP steal" and "HP affects pwr". "Reflect damage" would be a valid SE on such a weapon. This weapon model, default element, and status effect would be in character for Kireek's signature weapon.

System-Id
Aug 6, 2008, 10:03 PM
dont think they got the skins mixed up cuz when he strikes it doesnt show the black aura

Turb0
Aug 6, 2008, 10:04 PM
Or maybe they just wanted to give him a retarded weapon.:p

Delete
Aug 6, 2008, 10:16 PM
I think turbo's on to something...

BIGGIEstyle
Aug 6, 2008, 10:27 PM
I agree with Turbo. I think they saw the possibility of a Lv180+ Kireek with a real Axe as a threat to most FF manhoods and decided they needed to nerf him. So give him a crappy Kubara version of a crappy axe in the SAME element as the enemies he's fighting. THEN give him armor that makes him weak to one of the enemy's attacks (gao's foie).

Or they got lazy and just decided to give him junk.

System-Id
Aug 6, 2008, 11:07 PM
well when i have lead he LV200 when ur lv140 LOL he still dies quick but i agree wit turbo juss give him a crappy wep for the hell of it lol

Yuicihi
Aug 6, 2008, 11:15 PM
The real question here is, why not give him his Soul eater?

Oh yeah, its too awesome.I actually wondered this on my first run.

Kireek may die really quickly, but we still love him anyway. ♥

chaoskila
Aug 7, 2008, 12:03 AM
everyone knows kubara ones are FAR superior to the orginal...
or thats what we have been told....

System-Id
Aug 7, 2008, 12:12 AM
well other Kubaras hell yea
but Kubara Axes = no no XD