PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Serafi-senba vs Al-senba

June_Mermaid
Aug 6, 2008, 08:17 PM
i payed about 10 mil about a month ago for the serafi-senba but dont think its worth it for my techer. Do u think i should go with the al-senba and sell serafi?

Kizeragi
Aug 6, 2008, 08:26 PM
Keep Serafi and get Al-senba. Serafi is a very good armor for many classes. Perhaps you will use it at some point.

HELLBOT
Aug 6, 2008, 11:43 PM
i think we need to know the prices before we judge DO NOT SELL YOUR SERAFI you will regret it in the long run

ashley50
Aug 6, 2008, 11:52 PM
Serafi Senba...Universal Armor.

BIGGIEstyle
Aug 6, 2008, 11:55 PM
10 mil?

Man... I'd keep it. the BOARDS go for 40mil PC/PS2.

That and Al Senba ain't that hot.

chaoskila
Aug 6, 2008, 11:57 PM
al senbas suck case closed.
no extra slot means no puyoment. no puyoment means GARBAGE [unless cast]

Triple_S
Aug 7, 2008, 12:32 AM
What about Aura Field? :o

Genoa
Aug 7, 2008, 01:05 AM
or Rappy mode D:

chaoskila
Aug 7, 2008, 01:09 AM
What about Aura Field? :o

or Rappy mode D:

really sir.
aura field? RAPPY MODE???

first of all aura field is ugly. i no people love it but still puyoment all the way

as for rappy mode. are you serious? rappy mode makes you look like your some fat chicken with out the suit.

and i bet someones asking "what about black heart"
if you have black heart on you look like you stink. all that black funk coming out of you.

Dealer
Aug 7, 2008, 02:40 AM
What about a Hard / Stamina? Sorry I had to.

mvffin
Aug 7, 2008, 02:42 AM
I still like Garment Aura. But, I rarely use Ex Slot anyway. I use Orpa-Senba, Rabol Lebfa mostly.

HELLBOT
Aug 7, 2008, 12:28 PM
really sir.

first of all aura field is ugly. i no people love it but still puyoment all the way

as for rappy mode. are you serious? rappy mode makes you look like your some fat chicken with out the suit.

if you have black heart on you look like you stink. all that black funk coming out of you.

blackheart (with proper clothing) looks like your soo evil evil energy courses from your body.
rappy mode makes the rappy suit a little more funny
garmeant makes you look like your on fire (thats awosme beyond imagination)
aura feild (with the right clothing) makes you look awsome in general

puyoment aura makes a bunch of emo tear drops fall off of you and it's annoying

System-Id
Aug 7, 2008, 12:38 PM
really sir.

Blackheart & puyoment aura ftw ^^;

June_Mermaid
Aug 7, 2008, 12:44 PM
sry i sold my serafi for 15 mil last night its useless for a FT al-senba is better my def,eva,ment 15 mil for a extra slot no thanks plus i dont use the extra slot

dc534
Aug 7, 2008, 01:21 PM
Black Heart
Giga Stamina
Guarment Aura

SStrikerR
Aug 7, 2008, 01:33 PM
sry i sold my serafi for 15 mil last night its useless for a FT al-senba is better my def,eva,ment 15 mil for a extra slot no thanks plus i dont use the extra slot

You sir, are retarded.

Shinko
Aug 7, 2008, 01:43 PM
really sir.

lol hahahaa sry the blackheart part made me laugh. black funk...... lol.

anyways if i had to pick out of the 3 of them then yea i would say Guarment Aura. But all of them are just only for look if you ask me. I think any extra slot that only put up Stamina is useless. Wow i can better resiet stats effects (and still even with it you still get put the sleep or frozen offten especally at white beast)

I would like some that Actaclly do something like restore my hp or pp or something.... (not really that many good extra slot things out at the moment) And I heard someone say mega Stamina?
why just why? if you're going to put your stamina up then you might as well have something that looks flashy.

but anyways on topic....
Even though there's not that many good extra slots (unless ur cast) i still think it would be best to get a serafi-senba so you don't have to worry about getting one when some GOOD extra slot parts come out