PDA

View Full Version : Photon art o.o

Pika
Aug 6, 2008, 10:18 PM
Yea, so, with nothing left to do with all the badges i get from MAG, im looking just get some PA frags for a new photon art, right now im looking at Splendor Crush or Cross Hurricane, im leaning more towards Splendor Crush, but, just out of curiosity I thought I'd post a simple question here to see if anyone has experience with either of these and can tell me a bit about them, which they preferred, etc.

thanks.

darkante
Aug 6, 2008, 10:22 PM
I havenīt got to try Splendor Crush yet, but i feel that Cross Hurricane is very good versus 1 target. No stun, but the dmg rocks.

moomoopenguin
Aug 6, 2008, 10:38 PM
cross hurricane. lvls fast and does good damage

Pika
Aug 6, 2008, 10:45 PM
any idea on how Splendor Crush levels? (im currently "suffering" threw trying to level Absolute Dance)

BIGGIEstyle
Aug 6, 2008, 11:02 PM
Splendor Crush levels well.

I've got both and from what I see:
Cross Hurricane is a great PA for fighting single enemies, with no real power vs. multi-targets (with the exception of the horribly slow X shape at the end)

Splendor crush is a nice PA that does good damage and it's very nice against groups of enemies.

It mostly comes down to preference though.

Little_Zelkova
Aug 6, 2008, 11:02 PM
I have cross hurricane my friend has splendor crush i like themboth myself so once my cross hits 40 i'm getting splendor. cross levels really quick for me, but idk about splendor crush yet.

Pika
Aug 6, 2008, 11:05 PM
hmm, multi hitting would be more beneficial to me, since i tend to run in the middle of crap with the idea i cant die... lol..

(maybe all those years of being a RAmar on pso sitting further back from the action has had a longer lasting effect :P )

autumn
Aug 6, 2008, 11:15 PM
I haven't tried cross hurricane but I really really like splendor crush.