PDA

View Full Version : Mag is dry what now???

HELLBOT
Aug 6, 2008, 11:40 PM
MAG has now been spammed dry of all it's rewards and i'm wondering what will the population do know with a mission that chas no really good drops besides the DB sabers and medals for pushan's. Will you hunt for bico's grind for fun or chill till degeki or Parum GBR.

(personally i'm going to get all my charcters to 100 off MAG and then i'm going to hunt for agito or rattle)

Arika
Aug 6, 2008, 11:43 PM
yes, it is dry now.
what about do something for community instead? ^^
(click my sig link)

chaoskila
Aug 7, 2008, 12:06 AM
yes, it is dry now.
what about do something for community instead? ^^
(click my sig link)

lol id do that but i dont have a thng to draw a wallpaper with only a pencil and stnadered paper lol

but as for the topic id recomend you to either take a brake or play a different game for a while [halo is what i play]
if you keep on spaming or even playing the same game over and over again you will get bord of it its human nature.

Pika
Aug 7, 2008, 12:23 AM
eh, im gonna keep running it for the exp and mission points....what ever badges i get will probably go into PA frags...

its a fun mission, no reason to stop while its up.

Genoa
Aug 7, 2008, 01:06 AM
Still capping out on levels and jobs ;D

GaNksTa
Aug 7, 2008, 01:46 AM
MAG has now been spammed dry of all it's rewards and i'm wondering what will the population do know with a mission that chas no really good drops besides the DB sabers and medals for pushan's. Will you hunt for bico's grind for fun or chill till degeki or Parum GBR.

(personally i'm going to get all my charcters to 100 off MAG and then i'm going to hunt for agito or rattle)

I thought Neudaiz GBR next?

...Looks as though Japan just got it Neudaiz GBR though. It's on PSUpedia upcoming front page...

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 7, 2008, 01:55 AM
Eh im just leveling my characters (maybe max out of i get that far)
ummm the badges....when i get a 6 stacks of PA frags i'll just waste the rest of the golds on the lottery

mvffin
Aug 7, 2008, 02:38 AM
Still running MAG C for needle.

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2008, 03:36 AM
Running C for Needle, taking advantage of rewards, stocking up on Pushans, etc. It's boring, but I'm just milking the rewards while I can.

Ezodagrom
Aug 7, 2008, 05:21 AM
I thought Neudaiz GBR next?

...Looks as though Japan just got it Neudaiz GBR though. It's on PSUpedia upcoming front page...

Japan got Neudaiz GBR months ago (April), got Dengeki event before the GBR (March), Parum GBR after neudaiz GBR (May - June) and the event Shred the Darkness after (June - July).

From what a GM said a long time ago there were plans to get Dengeki event on August and Neudaiz GBR before it (July), but as we can see, that got extremely delayed...if we still get Neudaiz GBR before Dengeki event, we won't get the event until late September/early October...
With Dengeki event finishing late October/early November, by then we'll be 6 months behind the Japanese version in content updates (if things don't get delayed even more)...

Dhylec
Aug 7, 2008, 06:11 AM
Unlike most people, there is more for me to do. Level up 3 chars, earn some gold for first Pushan & other prizes, hunting some mats to synth.. then there are work & family ;]

tirith
Aug 7, 2008, 06:13 AM
farming goldania to make carriguine-rucar (and not having much luck)

Arika
Aug 7, 2008, 06:14 AM
Unlike most people, there is more for me to do. Level up 3 chars, earn some gold for first Pushan & other prizes, hunting some mats to synth.. then there are work & family ;]
didn't know you are that age already ;o
mind to say how old are you?

Golto
Aug 7, 2008, 08:34 AM
Don't be surprised if we only get a micro update at the end of August because the JPN version is getting yet another event then. By the time we get that 2 year event it will be close to our 3rd year if updates keep on getting delayed farther and farther.

Even if things go as they have planned we will be getting Master types 7+ months after the JPN version did.

Kizeragi
Aug 7, 2008, 08:39 AM
Running C for Needle, about to get my second character up in the leaderboards, taking advantage of rewards, stocking up on Pushans, etc. It's boring, but I'm just milking the rewards while I can.

Edited for myself. :p

xNLSx AssassiN
Aug 7, 2008, 11:16 AM
hunt bicos lol an wen thats boring ill prolly jsut sit around an do nothin or take a break until something interesting happens again

Omega_Weltall
Aug 7, 2008, 11:20 AM
BACK TO WHITE BEAST EVERYONE! MAG'S DONE!

Delete
Aug 7, 2008, 11:28 AM

Pretty much the same here, except im only leveling 2 characters.

HellKnight
Aug 7, 2008, 11:46 AM
I wouldn't say MAG is dry, there still is some decent drops in there. I got some gudda hons and bullet dances. A friend of mine picked up a gaozoran rod board yesterday as well. There may be no more rewards but there still is plenty of potential to make some money.

Yuicihi
Aug 7, 2008, 12:09 PM
Now?

All I see is "SPEED C PLOX", "LFG SPEED C", "SPEED C NO NOOBS 1--+!", etc.

Blah. I'll probably go hunt some Bico.

DAMASCUS
Aug 7, 2008, 12:15 PM
Well, sadly being on the boards for my first Sn/G I can't afford to do much else than SPAM C at this point for the next two weeks and maybe get some synthing done.

If the boards slow down(yeah right) I may try for Silence Claw and Stag Cutlery...

Nitro Vordex
Aug 7, 2008, 12:20 PM
Doing nothing but C no matter what level you are?

My god, that sounds incredibly boring.

Noblewine
Aug 7, 2008, 01:13 PM
Use the badges you collected to buy frags or mats in "Gifts from Above". PA Lvl or just go to old favorite missions. Theirs still alot of stuff to do in this game.

Darius_Drake
Aug 7, 2008, 01:46 PM
Milking the rewards and hunting for systhesis material. Oh, and making stacks and stacks of grinders. :D

Kinako78
Aug 7, 2008, 01:52 PM
Was working towards getting my Spread Needle/G, but if I stay 065'd for too long, I can kiss that goodbye. In which case, I'll probably use MAG to level my alts.

xAmrit
Aug 7, 2008, 03:58 PM
I am going on Ho.liday on Monday, until then I will spam MAG to get a 130+

MysticGoten
Aug 7, 2008, 05:07 PM
The most important reason for MAG is reaching the level cap for me, after that milking the rewards while leveling up other jobs is good.

pikachief
Aug 7, 2008, 06:12 PM
lol id do that but i dont have a thng to draw a wallpaper with only a pencil and stnadered paper lol

me too!!

if it was jsut an art contest i'd LOVE to join in on the fun but no its a wallpaper making contest :/ kinda says NO to the people like us who just cant do it or dont know how :(

Sha Sha
Aug 8, 2008, 03:47 PM
im trying to level up my alts and mains
thats just about it

xjustsumloser
Aug 8, 2008, 10:09 PM
Japan got Neudaiz GBR months ago (April), got Dengeki event before the GBR (March), Parum GBR after neudaiz GBR (May - June) and the event Shred the Darkness after (June - July).

From what a GM said a long time ago there were plans to get Dengeki event on August and Neudaiz GBR before it (July), but as we can see, that got extremely delayed...if we still get Neudaiz GBR before Dengeki event, we won't get the event until late September/early October...
With Dengeki event finishing late October/early November, by then we'll be 6 months behind the Japanese version in content updates (if things don't get delayed even more)...

And THIS is exactly why I did not come back for MAG2. The players that did not get to play before I knew would boost us up to the final two rewards. And I am not going to pay sega money to wait for content that wont come until winter.

Csero
Aug 9, 2008, 12:44 AM
I am mostly spaming C's. Staying within the top 50 takes patience. If the boards slow a little, I may try with another character, but I doubt I will get the chance. Plus going for two SN/G's is a little greedy in my opinion.

Going for four or six is disgusting.

mvffin
Aug 9, 2008, 02:12 AM
how about 3? zat ok witchu?

Csero
Aug 9, 2008, 11:39 AM
how about 3? zat ok witchu?

Would it really matter if it wasn't?

Kylie
Aug 9, 2008, 12:26 PM
I'll finish what I set out to do and get my caseal to LV120; and then I'll either not sign on, get my male beast to 100 and my newearl to 75, or hunt for Acte. :-? Depends on my mood.

Kizeragi
Aug 9, 2008, 01:18 PM
I am mostly spaming C's. Staying within the top 50 takes patience. If the boards slow a little, I may try with another character, but I doubt I will get the chance. Plus going for two SN/G's is a little greedy in my opinion.

Going for four or six is disgusting.

How about seven? Someone's trying for it. I'm sure all four of his characters are on the boards right now.

mvffin
Aug 10, 2008, 01:53 AM
Would it really matter if it wasn't?

I was just joking, since you only mentioned 2,4, and 6.

I think If somebody puts in the time and effort for multiple spread needles, they deserve it. I'm having a rough time and getting bored with C runs already, but I must press on. It will totally be worth it in 6 months when we finally get our needles.

FALANGEE69420
Aug 10, 2008, 02:44 AM

what is this "degeki" or "parum GER" ?

AlliThePally
Aug 10, 2008, 02:15 PM
Level Spells >>

HELLBOT
Aug 10, 2008, 08:06 PM
what is this "degeki" or "parum GER" ?

i'm sure your being a smart ass and i left an "n" out of dengeki put parum GBR is fine and please don't be a duche bag it's a letter difference get over it and make sure i miss spelled before you point it out dumbass

FALANGEE69420
Aug 10, 2008, 08:43 PM
i'm sure your being a smart ass and i left an "n" out of dengeki put parum GBR is fine and please don't be a duche bag it's a letter difference get over it and make sure i miss spelled before you point it out dumbass

lolz no i never play as a force so i was serious i dont no wtf deikkie is i wasnt being a douch but gratz u were haha

HELLBOT
Aug 10, 2008, 09:16 PM
lolz no i never play as a force so i was serious i dont no wtf deikkie is i wasnt being a douch but gratz u were haha

you were a douche by spelling them wrong and making me belive that you were being a smart ass

Dengeki Cup: a commeration to PSO already passed in japan it is were we will get PVP (not in a PSO style while still competitive) and many new rewards are to be held for certain landmark achivments during the dengeki cup acomplished by the community

Parum GBR (Guardians Booster Road): is a session were a certain chain of mission(s) will increase the drop rate significantly depending on how often you operate this chain and will make some wepons unrealeased avalible (battle stopper 12* twin handguns for example) or will make existing items easier to obtain

FALANGEE69420
Aug 10, 2008, 09:23 PM
you were a douche by spelling them wrong and making me belive that you were being a smart ass

Dengeki Cup: a commeration to PSO already passed in japan it is were we will get PVP (not in a PSO style while still competitive) and many new rewards are to be held for certain landmark achivments during the dengeki cup acomplished by the community

Parum GBR (Guardians Booster Road): is a session were a certain chain of mission(s) will increase the drop rate significantly depending on how often you operate this chain and will make some wepons unrealeased avalible (battle stopper 12* twin handguns for example) or will make existing items easier to obtain
what you just said right there was what i was asking in the first place its not my fault you got all butthurt cuz i asked you a question.