PDA

View Full Version : Differences between Xbox and PC/PS2

BIGGIEstyle
Aug 6, 2008, 11:48 PM
My own annoyance has led up to this so I'm finally asking everyone.

Does anyone believe that the two different servers have differences in gameplay and items?

I don't mean for everyone to start BAWing about the errors they get or hacking.

I just mean I hear Xbox people talking about 10/10 S rank weapons and the 37 Tesbras they have waiting to synth up like it's commonplace.

I've NEVER seen a 10/10 S Rank on the PC/PS2 servers and I've gotten a total of maybe 10 Tesbras in the 300+ runs of TD I've done, and however many MAG runs I've made.

Am I the only one who thinks that Xbox has better drops or better luck with grinding or SOMETHING?

I hate to label anyone cheaters or hackers but if I got ONE S Rank item to at least 8/10 I'd be flipping out.

chaoskila
Aug 7, 2008, 12:00 AM
well xbox people have a lot of people so that means more hunting is going around so more rares
so tesbras are bound to drop more.
as for the 10/10 same shit.

long story short.
more people. more hunting. more rewards.

off beat.
the difference between ps2/pc and xbox is ME duh duh duh.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 7, 2008, 12:18 AM
It's just a matter of the population. 360 has more people, so therefore there must be more Chuck Norris', while our servers seem to only have one.

Moral of the story? MAKE MORE CHUCK NORRIS CHARACTERS!

Brainwrecked
Aug 7, 2008, 02:13 PM
Didn't we used to have a sticky of topics that have been discussed on PSO-World ad naseum so the rabid vets didn't chew out the noobs?

In any case, there's a search function you could have used. PSO-World likes to keep the number of threads discussing the same topics to a minimum. Threads like these also pose the risk of flame wars, more so in the past than in the present.

Used to be able to use Google, too, but I think the mods disabled indexing by external search engines, probably to save on bandwidth.

And to answer your question: The only difference is client-side (graphics and control scheme). All servers use the same code. Supposedly. SEGAC.

Darius_Drake
Aug 7, 2008, 02:33 PM
Other than the prices we pay for weapons, no difference. For your information I am on the 360 server and I have yet to find a tesbra board. I have been looking too. I found a blackheart board, dulk-senba board, cubo tuma board, but no freaking tesbra. You basically find everything you are not looking for. No agito repca for me either. :(

Kizeragi
Aug 7, 2008, 02:35 PM
It's just a matter of the population. 360 has more people, so therefore there must be more Chuck Norris', while our servers seem to only have one.

Moral of the story? MAKE MORE CHUCK NORRIS CHARACTERS!

Somewhat agree here. This game needz moar Chuck.

Serious answer: Xbox has more people, mainly because its a combination on EU/US and JP. Xbox graphics are simliar to PS2 but PC's is better than both, feels better on PC too. Also the reason of the high grind S ranks on Xbox is the grinder glitch. :/

DeathKrow
Aug 8, 2008, 01:58 AM
I wanted to wait a few more months before jumping back into PSU. just wanted to know hwo the servers are doing? both xbox and ps2/pc.

dingo123
Aug 8, 2008, 02:28 AM
you should wait another few months. the game isnt very good right now

Indica
Aug 8, 2008, 03:42 AM
Just read the subjects or go to page 2. It seems someone asks the same friggin question here every 3 days.