PDA

View Full Version : PS2 I have a simple question

Ryo_Sasaki
Aug 7, 2008, 03:48 AM
Ok, i recently got PSU for the PS2. Now, I love PSO Ep 1 & 2 in the fact i could create my own character and everything that it goes with it yet didn't really care so much about the storyline. When i was going through the instruction manual to PSU and it said i need a broadband adapter before i can do all the create a character stuff. So, my question is, did i just waste my money on PSU and go return it or go and by the broadband adapter for it to play online?

Macras
Aug 7, 2008, 03:49 AM
if you didnt buy AotI, then yes, you wasted your money. otherwise its mostly your call

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2008, 03:53 AM
If you're looking to make a character offline, you can still make one after you clear up to a certain point of offline story mode and unlock extra mode. AotI will give you overall more options in customization.

If making a custom character offline/extra mode is all you want to do, you probably won't need a broadband adapter. Regardless, you won't be able to bring your offline characters online. Online characters are separate and stored on Sega's servers.

Ryo_Sasaki
Aug 7, 2008, 03:55 AM
Thanks guys for your help. btw, what does AotI mean?

New_One
Aug 7, 2008, 04:03 AM
Its the stand-alone expansion for PSU. Ambition of the Illuminus.

Ryo_Sasaki
Aug 7, 2008, 04:12 AM
thanks, like i said, im new to PSU.