PDA

View Full Version : Fortefighter Armor

Ky1e5
Aug 7, 2008, 11:37 AM
Hey I was just wondering what the best S rank armor would be for a beast fortefighter. Thanks! ^^

Seority
Aug 7, 2008, 11:40 AM
Orpa-senba isn't too shabby.

afterthoughtz
Aug 7, 2008, 11:40 AM
Hey I was just wondering what the best S rank armor would be for a beast fortefighter. Thanks! ^^
So far all the S rank armour i've come across has actually been worse then the A rank i'm wearing lol:-?

Ky1e5
Aug 7, 2008, 11:53 AM
So far all the S rank armour i've come across has actually been worse then the A rank i'm wearing lol:-?

Really? What are you using? So I guess my new question is what is the best overall armor for a fortefighter ^^

Kizeragi
Aug 7, 2008, 12:00 PM
It depends on what you need. Serafi-senba is the "god" armor of PSU right now. All classes can use , all slots, good stats, a real annoying find. the A armors tend to be better though for now, until the proper S units come. I found myself using a high % Delette Line for a good while.

DjDragoon
Aug 7, 2008, 12:54 PM
Save up and get a good armor. Personally, being a fortefighter I use a serafi-senba. Reason being is because it has very low evasion and it's less annoying when you're not blocking every attack in the middle of a PA combo. Add a legsless/rainbow to that and you're good to go (however I still block more attacks than I thought for some reason).

dc534
Aug 7, 2008, 01:18 PM
Here is what you should have as a FF.

Crimson Line
+ Ice simply the bonus with the saber boosts it another 100 ATP
+ Good overall stats and easy to find decent percents
- Only A-Rank, Cast FF will only be able to equip A-Rank SUV

Delette Lines
+Great armor for FF, especially dark, which Delette lines have +2 end
+Again less expensive decent percents are pretty available
-Only A rank again

Rabol Dadan
+Very good armor
+ It is a fighter exclusive armor which gives you an extra boost in ATP and ACC. just wearing it.
- A rank again
- Tenora armors have high Eva. more blocking means less damage you can be dealing.

Catiline
+Same stats as crimsonline
+Again easy to get decent percents
- Only can be made Lightning

Rabol Rappy
+ Very good armor with all 4 slots
+ Easy to get decent percents
-high Eva again it is tenora

Serafi-Senba
+ Probably the best FF armor in the game right now.
- Most people can only afford crappy percents and % on the armor makes a huge difference.
Most A rank armors with high percents will take less damage than a Serafi-senba that is under 34%.
-I guess one downside would be MST is very low, so you will take more damage against magic attacks than with other models from tenora and GRM.

As far as S rank armor is concerned it is not an absolute for FF right now, not until more S-rank units come out. So far we have the Cati saves, orpad guard and legs, orpa force, red force, Paridi. That is all we really have for S-Rank units, the question is are you going to need any of those as FF. Real,ly only one maybe two of those are any good for FF. Most of the time resist units are better than an orpad guard or legs. Actually the best unit for FF is Legsless rainbow, anything that lowers EVA. on FF is better, the reasoning is yes you will get hit more often but you can dish out more damgage because you are not blocking all the time.

Well that is my input on your armor situation. By all means do whatever you want I personally play FiG and can use almost any armor I want to use.

DreXxiN
Aug 7, 2008, 02:14 PM
Serafi senba is the "best", but any 50% armor is literally the best, as long as you have arm, body, and optionally, extra.

Darius_Drake
Aug 7, 2008, 03:21 PM
I use the Rabol Gant, but only because I have a full set of Gudda Gant with high percentages that are also grinded. The gudda gants probably hit harder than many S rank knuckles. I sometimes get laughed at for being a level 135 with A rank knuckles. The laughter usually slows down in those parties after a few monsters are killed. (An example of one of my knuckles is 42% ice, 5/7.) If you like knuckles I would have to suggest looking into a Rabol Gant. The are inexpensive for getting a good %, and getting a high % Gudda Gant shouldn't be to hard either. The downside is that it is only A rank, and that there is no extra slot.

gryphonvii
Aug 7, 2008, 03:40 PM
if you are not a cast and you you don't have a serafi you should try for an orpa-senba, it has low evp and high def which works good on a FF, otherwise try and go for weapon armor combos to try and increase damage output. Yamata-senba, Rabol Gannt, etc. At least thats what I think.

Dealbreaker
Aug 7, 2008, 03:42 PM
I only use 2 and they are both S rank
De Colte Line For all Dark Missions with Megid.
Rabol Lebfa for everything else.

I have a Cati / Skill Save so i have use S.

Ky1e5
Aug 7, 2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks guys. I bought a Delette Line. But I was wondering, how good are Yamata-Senbas? That was my old armor and I thought it was good but I just wanted an upgrade and yeah. And I have two more questions: 1. What would be a "good" percent armor. 2. My friend wants to know what a good armor for a fortetecher newmen would be. Thank you again! :D

gryphonvii
Aug 7, 2008, 08:59 PM
20% or above is usually good and you can use a leless rainbow to up the % when you are not using a resist unit.

afterthoughtz
Aug 7, 2008, 09:02 PM
Really? What are you using? So I guess my new question is what is the best overall armor for a fortefighter ^^

Catiline Armour is what i got;-)

Ky1e5
Aug 7, 2008, 09:09 PM
Ok good. I thought i needed like 50% or something. I think mine is like 26 ice or something like that. And i have a legsless rainbow equiped. What about arms and legs? What are good ones to get?