PDA

View Full Version : Program DF

KatanaRyu
Aug 7, 2008, 01:09 PM
I appologise if this has been cover, i did a search and couldn't find anything on it tho.

Anyways Just got back into PSU for MAG2 ment to play in MAG1 but got distracted by life. anyways i've ran it several time since the start and one thing that always bugged me during Program DF were the doors. Do they unlock at any point during the mission runs? or are they just there to annoy me? lol

Noblewine
Aug 7, 2008, 01:16 PM
No, the doors in Program DF are just there as a display.

Mysterious-G
Aug 7, 2008, 01:20 PM
Run a hundred times around the warp hill and they will be opened to reveal the Soul Eater / G, the Lavis Cannon / G aswell as the Caduceus / G.

SStrikerR
Aug 7, 2008, 01:37 PM
^ Yup, but there's no warp to get back down there so you gotta do a special glitch that only I know to get down there. And I'm not telling anyone how to do it so you're all screwed muwhahaha.

Clunker
Aug 7, 2008, 01:51 PM
On a more serious note - during MAG1, I was fighting the Carriguines in their room once...
and got hit with that 'leaping slam' attack so hard once, I went through the walls!

Ended up in another part of the map that wasn't on the radar. It was a larger, rectangular room, with four square holes in the floor, with the holes in a checkerboard pattern.

I could not get back to the normal map, as the connecting doors were locked. Hadda wait till Lead used crystal to go to DF, then the game auto shunted me to DF.

Weird.

JAFO22000
Aug 7, 2008, 02:16 PM
Since the PSO levels should all be released as "(Something) of Illusion" special missions with multiple blocks, I would assume that these doors and rooms will be seen when we receive said special missions.

For MAG purposes, these doors are locked.

darkante
Aug 7, 2008, 02:21 PM
Since the PSO levels should all be released as "(Something) of Illusion" special missions with multiple blocks, I would assume that these doors and rooms will be seen when we receive said special missions.

For MAG purposes, these doors are locked.

Yup, looking forward to Ruins of Illusion just to see how they have planned it out. ^^
Hopefully a boss at the end, but no Dark Fish version...>.>

Finalzone
Aug 7, 2008, 09:12 PM
Hopefully a boss at the end, but no Dark Fish version...>.>

Well, Dark Falz runs out of creativity so it took Del Loi Rei as model.

darkante
Aug 7, 2008, 10:44 PM

Yesh, wouldnīt suprise me if it still were Dark Falz aka Dark Fish on that. After all, we are paying for nothing and will keep doing that.
And Segac just gets lazier and lazier...if they donīt do something interesting soon..i hope they break down HARD!!!!! Crap company.

SuperRygar
Aug 9, 2008, 07:52 PM
On a more serious note - during MAG1, I was fighting the Carriguines in their room once...
and got hit with that 'leaping slam' attack so hard once, I went through the walls!

Ended up in another part of the map that wasn't on the radar. It was a larger, rectangular room, with four square holes in the floor, with the holes in a checkerboard pattern.

I could not get back to the normal map, as the connecting doors were locked. Hadda wait till Lead used crystal to go to DF, then the game auto shunted me to DF.

Weird.

hmm, that's quite a story. but something doesnt seem right... if you were in the room fighting Carriguines and got bumped out and couldnt go anywhere. then how did your party pass the gate to get to the room with the DF crystal?

I smell.....
http://www.bigkidcollectables.com/catalog/senanigans.jpg

pikachief
Aug 9, 2008, 08:04 PM

or it could also be the fact that he's fused with the SEED stuffs, and instead of turning into anything he wants he can only turn into other things he sees. thus him turning into De Rol Le and that also explains his 2nd form :)

Ken_Silver
Aug 9, 2008, 08:06 PM
^ Rygar has a point. :razz:

If we ever get more detailed remakes of the PSO levels, all of those empty rooms will have something inside.

I want to run through Forest 2, Mines 2 and Ruins 2 and 3.

Not so much the Caves. They put me to sleep. And the Original De Rol Le was a *****! I'm glad he didn't come back as the real thing.