PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Servers slow down?

Alastor_Haven
Aug 7, 2008, 04:07 PM
So.....

Yeah hmm....

Is it me or our servers lagging like shit?

Everything on my end is perfectly fine -.-

PSU likes to ''Hiccup''

I mean fuck I shoot things and they decide to die 10 seconds later <.<

5 mins It's fine
then HIICUP
Repeat
HICCUP

Syl
Aug 7, 2008, 04:09 PM
Seem kinda slow today ;l

Celi-Ka
Aug 7, 2008, 04:11 PM
I've had my share of "delayed" kills and D/C's.

And things are definitely not running as smoothly as they should be.

Kizeragi
Aug 7, 2008, 04:12 PM
It's not me anyway. But yeah they seem to be slower.

Fure_Rakune
Aug 7, 2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah, something buggy is about, experienced the lag twice where monster spawn before the last gate of the Ruins run, resulting in one run being abandoned due to no monsters spawning around the 300 monsters killed mark.

relentless
Aug 7, 2008, 04:14 PM
Yeah, something buggy is about, experienced the lag twice where monster spawn before the last gate of the Ruins run, resulting in one run being abandoned due to no monsters spawning around the 300 monsters killed mark.

That's another issue. It sometimes (more like rarely) happens, just like there's often a pre-spawn.

Para
Aug 7, 2008, 04:22 PM
It's been somewhat slow for the past few days for me...

Maybe SEGA cut down on server quality for our side ;|

Mysterious-G
Aug 7, 2008, 04:28 PM
I consider the journey from the 5th floor entrance to the counter epic.

mario20061
Aug 7, 2008, 05:02 PM
iv experiencing allot of lagging like hell on the 360 ass well 2day ( i hope this doesn't make MAZ G 2 came back AGAIN ) ever sins MAX G we have had nothing but problems and delays i swr MAX G is a course

Proto07
Aug 7, 2008, 07:39 PM
iv experiencing allot of lagging like hell on the 360 ass well 2day ( i hope this doesn't make MAZ G 2 came back AGAIN ) ever sins MAX G we have had nothing but problems and delays i swr MAX G is a course
Screw that, I demand MAG 3 for the lag!

Darklighter
Aug 7, 2008, 10:02 PM
The slowdown/lag whatever almost seems unbearable. I thought it was just when there were lots of people on but the last few days even when only Uni 1 and part of Uni 2 are full the lag/slowdown remains. I count myself lucky when MAG even loads up and I can start the mission.

Para
Aug 7, 2008, 10:07 PM
Is this slowdown restricted to uni 2 only or for the most part?

Micro
Aug 7, 2008, 10:12 PM
Nah not just uni 2, I've been getting it all day in others.

norrisj15
Aug 7, 2008, 10:49 PM
Yea I'm logging off and calling it a night early, because the lag is too much to even play with.

Alterin
Aug 7, 2008, 11:24 PM
The lag is just awful. I tried most of the Universes and all of them were terrible and I didn't even feel like playing at all. It wasn't this bad a few days ago. Hell, even this morning there was no lag to speak of but ever since MAG started again it has been pretty bad with the loading screens and what not.

Shinko
Aug 7, 2008, 11:29 PM
Screw that, I demand MAG 3 for the lag!

Oh no mag2 is enough..... i don't care what problems going on.... even if ppl get 065 again... i don't want to see another mag. -_-

But yea i am getting big lag problems too though...

Omega_Weltall
Aug 8, 2008, 12:05 AM
ST just dosent want the NA/EU players to have any fun :nono:

AiK0
Aug 8, 2008, 04:16 AM
Yeah a few missions earlier I was experiencing horrible lag. I was casting technics and my newman would die and she was sitll alive, or it was the other way around where my party was dead (by the red name, no HP showing) but they were still fighting. Or fighting in the other room still. lol

Csero
Aug 8, 2008, 04:34 AM
I too have recieved my share of lag. It's frustating as I have been playing Protanser and my traps never drop where I drop them. It's quite irritating.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 8, 2008, 04:37 AM
Gentlemen, we seem to have a dialup user.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 8, 2008, 05:59 AM
Gentlemen, we seem to have a dialup user.

Yep the entire community is dial up

:X

It seems okay now thx to the RESTART we got to fix the 3 star luck thing

Aries2384
Aug 8, 2008, 10:45 AM
Since no official announcement has been made, I have a theory on the slowdown. In an effort to save money (as perusual with Sega's penny pinching ways) the new building SoA leased for the servers doesnt have A/C and the servers are over-heating. It has been pretty hot the last couple days on the west coast.

Kairi_Li
Aug 8, 2008, 12:04 PM
I keep getting disconnected every 2 mins. Its very annoying.

I hope this gets fixed later.

And that dial up comment was stupid since its practically impossible to play this on dial up, and its a UNIVERSAL PROBLEM.

People need to learn to stop jumping to conclusions and LISTEN. You are not always right, especially if you haven't even gotten your facts straight.

norrisj15
Aug 8, 2008, 12:04 PM
My slowdown disappeared over night. And for the 100th time, it isnt because someones using dial-up. I know I am not and I lagged horribly.

Silver_Wyrm
Aug 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
I was also lagging last night and I'm using cable...which isn't exactly dial up

Rambo!
Aug 8, 2008, 03:35 PM
LOL I agree with who ever said that sega is penny pinching and not running A/C

Kairi_Li
Aug 8, 2008, 07:52 PM
Is the server still hiccuping?

Silver_Wyrm
Aug 8, 2008, 08:33 PM
Is the server still hiccuping?