PDA

View Full Version : Storage Capacity.

_kenchin_
Aug 7, 2008, 08:16 PM
Ok well i understood and accepted the storage limit when i was on Pso....because of severs and such. I do not however understand the 300 cap on PSP as every thing is stored on my memory stick. And due to the fact that this game is bases on your equip's wep's and item's 300 doesn't cut it, Perhaps 1000 would be more logical.

I mean really, we ARE going to collect ALL the weapons eventually, we ARE going to want ALL the best gear.

And on top of all that weapons and armour carry elemental attributes and most
A-S class equips alone,you'll have 7 of the same item

(fire,water,earth,electric,light,dark,neutral)

SO....what's bugging you?

D1ABOLIK
Aug 7, 2008, 08:22 PM
I think 500 is about right. 300 is not that much, but 1000 is to much. If you want a 1000 your a pack rat and need to sell stuff.

Unknown_PC
Aug 7, 2008, 08:34 PM
I thought 300 was more than enough, I suppose 500 wouldn't hurt.

I'm more disappointed by the lack of shared storage to be honest.

D1ABOLIK
Aug 7, 2008, 08:49 PM
I thought 300 was more than enough, I suppose 500 wouldn't hurt.

I'm more disappointed by the lack of shared storage to be honest.
I would rather have a common box more than an increase in PM storage capacity.

Amherst_Wind
Aug 7, 2008, 09:03 PM
I think the reason they gave us 8 character slots is so you can actually use different chars to try the different classes, instead of having one character be them all (and therefore needing to keep every type of weapon on them)

The fact is things are so easy to find in this game you shouldnt be worried about dumping things and wanting them later, because it'll be just as simple to go and get another one.
I've noticed myself constantly almost reaching the 300 item max but never hitting it, I just dump some old A rank weapons. Just keep things you NEED, not every shiny piece of equipment you find on the floor.

Oh and I hope NOBODY is storing store-bought clothes, the flow of Meseta in this game is insane, if you want a new outfit ditch your old one and buy a new one.

_kenchin_
Aug 7, 2008, 09:27 PM
lol, you're probably right. i don't store everything just the cool looking and neccesary item , even so more storage would be nice and even a common "box".

DemiGT
Aug 9, 2008, 12:46 AM
well the thing about it is theres NO MORE SYNTHING MATERIALS! so having the same amount of space in your pm is not the same, as i know 90% of my storage is boards and mats and the like. that being said, wtb shared storage ; ;