PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to Trade items ?

XYoukaiX
Aug 7, 2008, 09:36 PM
Well,

today i played with a friend (first time multimode in PS:P) and we tried to trade some items, btw i wanted to drop some but the option was grey and i could not drop the items (only destroy)

than we went trough the menues but still could not find anything for trading ...
so well ... is there no chance to trade? or what do we need to do ?

would suck very bad if there is no chance to trade :(

Chuck_Norris
Aug 7, 2008, 09:57 PM
Nope, impossible to trade anything except clothing.

Nathan-TW
Aug 8, 2008, 12:27 AM
My feelings before are no trade items was bad.
But I think it is good.
Because now I think it will stop some cheating.

OrochiGab
Aug 8, 2008, 06:57 AM
this game only need transfer items ( wep , armors ) to your other char in the same Memory

Kizeragi
Aug 8, 2008, 07:30 AM
this game only need transfer items ( wep , armors ) to your other char in the same Memory

I do agree with you. Sadly no we can't trade in this game.

XYoukaiX
Aug 8, 2008, 08:12 AM
meh that sucks ....

there is no real online play so i don't care about cheaters and such

I hope there are enough Japanese complaining that there is no trade system so that they will make one in an update, they only need to enable drop in multiplayer which should not be to hard to put into an update.

Well maybe when there comes an english version ...

Nathan-TW
Aug 8, 2008, 08:56 AM
I think enough people will play x link and Sega knows
It always ruined PSO when I played and someone drops the best items
It takes away from the suprise of finding new things

marsprite
Aug 8, 2008, 02:47 PM
I don't imagine that xlink was a huge consideration in making trade impossible, I bet it was largely to avoid duping tricks that invariably occur with trades between handheld games.. thats just my guess though.. what I REEEALY wish that they had put in is tcp/ip multiplayer connections
*edit*
that would have made the lack of trading bother me, but it doesn't, cause I don't use xlink, and I don't know anyone else (IRL) who would play a game that wasn't in english.

XYoukaiX
Aug 8, 2008, 08:01 PM
XLink Kai would be interesting but real online play would really be better ...

especially cuz i have no clue how to get XLink Kai to work -_- my nerves are not that good to sit here long time and try to understand the faq's, my english isn't the best at all.

If someone knows a German tut for this programm plz tell me :D

P.S. wouldn't it be possible to "hack" the game so that drop would be enabled ?
if there are some nice and good hacker here on the board .... plz try it out. XD