PDA

View Full Version : AotI sange & yasha

basch609
Aug 7, 2008, 11:10 PM
how do we get yasha?for sange & yasha in order to make it you need 1 sange and 1 yasha+other stuff.

ashley50
Aug 7, 2008, 11:11 PM
just wait for the Next event...

Anduril
Aug 7, 2008, 11:12 PM
It drops from Level 150+ De Rol Le (I think) during the Dengeki Carnival. Plus the devs said that later they will make other ways of getting Sange as well as Yasha.

basch609
Aug 7, 2008, 11:14 PM
It drops from Level 150+ De Rol Le (I think) during the Dengeki Carnival. Plus the devs said that later they will make other ways of getting Sange as well as Yasha.

dengeki carmival?whats that?

Anduril
Aug 7, 2008, 11:15 PM
dengeki carmival?whats that?

The next event that we will get, sometime in the future.....

ashley50
Aug 7, 2008, 11:15 PM
i guess you didn't read what I typed...

WONDERFUL!

basch609
Aug 7, 2008, 11:19 PM
i guess you didn't read what I typed...

WONDERFUL!

no i did,i just didnt know what dengiku carnival was.the next event is probably in like 6 months,during school..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Delete
Aug 8, 2008, 08:00 PM
Longest Grr i ever seen. ^

GaNksTa
Aug 8, 2008, 09:21 PM
Technically it's Mission Carnival.. seeing as Dengeki is just the sponsor. Also it is said that the Yasha will drop from Adahna Degahna AND De Rol Le at 150+ according to PSUpedia....

Then after you have Sange and Yasha you will need.....
De Ragnus Dorso x10
Lithnia x2
(Chevalier Edge) x1
Kyumeisei-shiki x1
Solid / Knight x1

....to make Jou'un's Soul... good luck.