PDA

View Full Version : Ow

Weeaboolits
Aug 8, 2008, 02:35 AM
I managed to smash my toes by tripping over a coffee cup just now, it was most unpleasant.

Tessu
Aug 8, 2008, 12:15 PM
I managed to smash my toes by buying a pair of shoes a size too small for me, it was most unpleasent.

Especially because they were really awesome shoes.

astuarlen
Aug 8, 2008, 12:54 PM
I managed to smash my toes by buying a pair of shoes a size too small for me, it was most unpleasent.

Especially because they were really awesome shoes.

My God, get out of my head feet, Tess!

TalHex
Aug 8, 2008, 01:44 PM
why was the coffee cup on the floor?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 11, 2008, 04:14 AM
My God, get out of my head feet, Tess!
When I wear my awesome shoes that are way too small, I need to get in someone else's feet!

Where's the quick switcheroonie buttons?! OfficeDepositMaxMixingfactoryFurniture stores commercials?!

Protip: Men shoe size = Women + 1.5
Of the athletic variety. But also, these are just colors exclusive to womens size runs for no reason but to make men buy em probably and the men just have to have them sometimes, sorry women with same size as men + 1.5

This isn't smart shopping but gender bender biasing marketing monkey suit bank laughing to the something, thought process implode---> Clean up on isle shoe :dead:

Tact
Aug 11, 2008, 09:36 AM
why was the coffee cup on the floor?

My other question is, why did you trip on something so tiny instead of just kicking it over?

Weeaboolits
Aug 11, 2008, 11:02 AM
My other question is, why did you trip on something so tiny instead of just kicking it over?I don't have a computer desk in my room, it all goes on the floor, also I didn't so much trip over it as step on it and have it roll under my foot.

Tact
Aug 11, 2008, 11:12 AM
I see. Are you and the coffee mug okay?

(For a second there, I was going to put the coffee mug first. Then I decided that it would be mean to do that.) :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Aug 11, 2008, 11:13 AM
It was empty so everything turned out fine.

Tact
Aug 11, 2008, 11:35 AM
Good. I bet cleaning coffee stains out of a rug is difficult and painful.

Ranmaru
Aug 11, 2008, 12:30 PM
I smashed my big toe by kicking a hole in the wall while enraged. :3

Glad the coffee mug was empty.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 12, 2008, 04:11 AM
Ronin Cooper tales, one of the reasons he's in the top 70 search terms?

;o

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 06:11 AM
Ronin Cooper tales, one of the reasons he's in the top 70 search terms?

;o

Probably. I'm sure everyone likes to hear his tales of wandering and making barrels. :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Aug 12, 2008, 06:20 AM
Good. I bet cleaning coffee stains out of a rug is difficult and painful.I'll bet, good thing I don't drink that crap. ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 12, 2008, 06:35 AM
I'll wait patiently for the story when Ronin doesn't have a floor and it all goes on the desk.

That will be the day, oh yes.

Weeaboolits
Aug 12, 2008, 06:38 AM
I rather would like to have a desk that could accommodate that.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 12, 2008, 07:41 AM
Hey, FKL is once known for Rocket boosting chairs, Gundam assembling desk times, and workspace junk- including foods. Its in the cards for sure. Just keep dealing them out.

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 11:02 AM
Hey, FKL is once known for Rocket boosting chairs, Gundam assembling desk times, and workspace junk- including foods. Its in the cards for sure. Just keep dealing them out.

I believe that one was called the Stolen Rocket Chair. I haven't heard of the Gundam desks, though. Maybe my monitor is sitting on one right now.

TalHex
Aug 12, 2008, 11:47 AM
can't be mine, mine was made in china not japan

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 11:53 AM
can't be mine, mine was made in china not japan

I'm sorry, Talon, but that is a bad alibi. Everything is made in China. :disapprove:

Weeaboolits
Aug 12, 2008, 11:55 AM
Sometimes it's Taiwan though, unless it's a game cart, then it's usually Japan.