PDA

View Full Version : psyco wand

fay
Aug 8, 2008, 07:24 AM
im curious to know what the prices are on the ps2/pc server just now for this.

im kinda confused. i thought that with so many people making these weapons with the boards they had that the price would drop at least a little.
in fact on the 360 server. before mag the cheapest was about 18 mil.
now the cheapest i saw was 28.5 mil.

is there any reason why they keep going up in price or are people just overly greedy now

Kizeragi
Aug 8, 2008, 07:28 AM
About 50mil for a board, 60mil for made.

The prices went up because of the synth boost, and many people want to make theirs now. This raises the synth mat prices and effectively raises the finished items cost. :/

fay
Aug 8, 2008, 07:34 AM
wow 60. are you shitting me!
thats rediculious!!!

i realy wanna get the 28.5 mil wand but i cant bare to do it same time. thats my lifes savings and iv been playing since the winter event

Indica
Aug 8, 2008, 07:54 AM
Psycho Wand will never dip under 50 million for a very long while on the PC/PS2 servers.

It's really not all that hard to make money. I made over 235 million this past week just selling stuff that I synthed.

Dragon_Knight
Aug 8, 2008, 08:20 AM
Well good for you...I never seem to have all the hot items that actualy do sell. Mine are all junk like the 7-9* stuff and any 10-11* stuff I DO get tends to be worthless anyway. My grinders usualy turn out +5 or less.

HellKnight
Aug 8, 2008, 09:12 AM
the main reason all of this stuff is going up is basically supply and demand. Since everyone is running MAG and nothing else syth items and rare boards are going up exponentially.

June_Mermaid
Aug 8, 2008, 09:28 AM
on the 360 psycho wands have went down u can get a 6/6 for 30 mil

fay
Aug 8, 2008, 11:36 AM
so by your theorys then. all items will go down again after mag and the mag items will go up?

HellKnight
Aug 8, 2008, 11:41 AM
theoretically yes it won't be instant but you'll notice that prices will gradually increase for MAG exclusive items while these high dollar synthesis materials will return to normal

Indica
Aug 8, 2008, 02:42 PM
Well good for you...I never seem to have all the hot items that actualy do sell. Mine are all junk like the 7-9* stuff and any 10-11* stuff I DO get tends to be worthless anyway. My grinders usualy turn out +5 or less.

Sorry but there really isn't any excuse, just try harder. It's so easy in this game to Solo/LV up and hunt stuff. Once you find something- which you will, turn around and sell it because other people are too lazy to do that.

Edit: Also find a better small group of friends to farm stuff. Alternate and do maps that have items that person needs.