PDA

View Full Version : Some items in player shops not showing

Guitarsmasher
Aug 8, 2008, 12:18 PM
Ever since this morning, when I would use the "search by condition" to look at other competitors that were selling the same items I were, I noticed that the items I had up in my shop weren't being listed. In fact, I'm finding a lot less items this morning using the "search by condition" tool. I think something happened last night during the maintenance where some items won't show up when using the "search by condition" tool, even if the player has it up in their shop. So everyone please check to see if your items you are selling are being shown in the "search by condition" feature. If it isn't being shown, then all you have to do is either take the item out and put it back in, or change the item's price.

NOTE: This is for the PS2/PC server, although it may also be happening to the Xbox360 server as well. So I advise everyone to please check.

fay
Aug 8, 2008, 12:22 PM
yea i actually posted his the other day but about the 360 server.
i dont think peopel understood what i ment though so this makes more sence =]

it deffinetly is lik that though

Aug 8, 2008, 12:35 PM
This happens to me anytime they take the servers down for maintenance. Same solution works for me though, just change price or take items down and put them back up

Rakukojin
Aug 8, 2008, 01:05 PM
Locking and then unlocking your room also fixes the problem.