PDA

View Full Version : PSP is getting more then Xbox 360? ::Youtube ad link::

CaRLxD
Aug 8, 2008, 01:12 PM
Okay. I watched this the other day and i noticed that the character in the ad was wearing the robe that tonio wears. It also had weapons and story stuff that we dont have anything like.
I just have the feeling that the PSP version going to have more in it then the xbox and Ps2 versions which really.. really sucks.

This is the link to the AD i watched, please post and tell me what you think.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4rmnWBavo

Ken_Silver
Aug 8, 2008, 01:17 PM
Actually Phantasy Star Portable DOES have at the least, TWICE the stuff the Online versions have. If you really like PSU, go and import this or wait for news of a International Release.

Ironically, it got the worst reviews from Fanimitsu out of the Phantasy Star series. Check the front page for more info on that.

CaRLxD
Aug 8, 2008, 01:37 PM
Actually Phantasy Star Portable DOES have at the least, TWICE the stuff the Online versions have. If you really like PSU, go and import this or wait for news of a International Release.

Ironically, it got the worst reviews from Fanimitsu out of the Phantasy Star series. Check the front page for more info on that.
But i dont get it because Xbox 360 has the biggest storage space and most of the players and its so fustrating that we more then likley wont get any of this awsome stuff.

Do you know if sega is making the psp pay?

Akaimizu
Aug 8, 2008, 01:43 PM
PSP. Better programmers. Better Pizza.

:)

Still, the PSP does have some nice content. You'd think especially as a portable; but it really feels more like the full game (with extras) shrunk down to the small screen. Definitely a good import. Remember, it's not as much about storage space, but about what the programmers put in it.

victorinox
Aug 8, 2008, 03:16 PM
But i dont get it because Xbox 360 has the biggest storage space and most of the players and its so fustrating that we more then likley wont get any of this awsome stuff.

its effects and such that the biggest systems get very rarly do they give good content to poor systems psp makes a lot more money so they add more -shrugs- simple logic

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 8, 2008, 06:07 PM
But i dont get it because Xbox 360 has the biggest storage spaceOh yeah, the Xbox totally has more hard drive space than most PCs.

foamcup
Aug 8, 2008, 06:57 PM

PC/PS2 servers in Japan have like 17,000 players last time I checked. 360 has 3,000? I can't remember. PC/PS2 servers here have 200, do all you noobs still congregate on uni 2? Uni 1 won't crash again since there is not enough people to fill it, let alone overload it to the point of crashing. :lol: And PS:P is not 'pay' because there is no online mode.

Anyway, this game is pretty nice, I got a level 37/2 Cast Fightmaster, with this bitching Kubara sword I found on Neudaiz. Kick ass. I wish they could revamp PSU like this, consolidate all the types down into 8. Get rid of synthing and PM raising. Just let us bash monsters until they stop moving and collect loots.

.newzero
Aug 9, 2008, 02:13 AM

you sure have not learned that the more powerful the consoles are the greater the fail of the console is ;)

Amherst_Wind
Aug 9, 2008, 06:36 AM
Yeah theres tons of extra stuff, and just think that was BEFORE the game sold like hot cakes. Imagine all the new content thats gonna be made, Im just waiting for Phantasy Star Portable 2nd! I cant wait!! ^_^

SubstanceD
Aug 9, 2008, 07:12 AM

Seriously?!? I thought PS Portable had less content then the Online games. At first I was a little bit bumed that PS Portable did not have Rykos ( the PSO levels ) but if you are right and there is more content in the PSP game then I guess there will be enough content to keep me playing PS portable for a while.

There is somthing that is just soo wrong about the above statement.

CaRLxD
Aug 9, 2008, 07:28 AM
PC/PS2 servers in Japan have like 17,000 players last time I checked. 360 has 3,000? I can't remember. PC/PS2 servers here have 200, do all you noobs still congregate on uni 2? Uni 1 won't crash again since there is not enough people to fill it, let alone overload it to the point of crashing. :lol: And PS:P is not 'pay' because there is no online mode.

Anyway, this game is pretty nice, I got a level 37/2 Cast Fightmaster, with this bitching Kubara sword I found on Neudaiz. Kick ass. I wish they could revamp PSU like this, consolidate all the types down into 8. Get rid of synthing and PM raising. Just let us bash monsters until they stop moving and collect loots.
Really O.o ok if the PSP doesnt even have online then i'll shut up xD

Amherst_Wind
Aug 9, 2008, 07:39 AM
Really O.o ok if the PSP doesnt even have online then i'll shut up xD

Does it have online? No
Can you play it online? Yes
The Thousands of Japanese people playing it on Xlink are proof of that ^_^

Kizeragi
Aug 9, 2008, 08:06 AM
Does it have online? No
Can you play it online? Yes
The Thousands of Japanese people playing it on Xlink are proof of that ^_^

This, Thousands of people over Xlink play this. Shame most of them avoid us importers.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 9, 2008, 09:00 AM
They ignore most of the importers due to the fact they blame the west for the early demise of pso, due to hacking.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 9, 2008, 09:05 AM

The game was designed with ps2 in mind so we all have to deal with the constraints of that, and the 360 is just a port.

Blueblur
Aug 9, 2008, 05:44 PM
Wow, the game sounds great. I can't wait for my copy! Only 3 more days!

Zarode
Aug 9, 2008, 09:03 PM
They ignore most of the importers due to the fact they blame the west for the early demise of pso, due to hacking.

No, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that we are an ocean away, and our connection to them is not that great.

Plus, they can't communicate with us unless they learned english/spanish/french/whatever.

Also, they are taught that we are retarded foreigners, and can't do anything right. lol japanese