PDA

View Full Version : i can has PSP?

TalHex
Aug 8, 2008, 01:36 PM
yes! i has! (but it cost so much that i ran out of money for games T.T)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 11, 2008, 04:08 AM
Youz-a-and me and Ronin too.

No WTFAKUMAHAX on mine neither. No new HAXORZ Operating System.
Mostly bought cheapo games though.

Missed out two steals but still got plenty of good stuff on the cheap.

Quick HayaReviewsa of some I think you might be interested in or some to start with if interested in the information, got all that?!

OK:
[spoiler-box]
Popolocrois-$10 new- RPGizzle SNES style. Somewhat interesting so far, crazy armored city mayor mustache guy FTW. Has spaceships and hot air ballons and everything. Joined my party he did.

Armored core-$10 new- Hardass game. Auto pilot and lose, manual and double losex1/2 the time! Setting up weapons specifically for one fight, figuring out if its better to manual or auto and soo much trial and error, saving and loading to attempt wins in the basic 1st time out intro. circuit, maddening. Tear your hair out. Can't get past the 5th guy, impossible.

Gangs of London-$7 New- comic style story sequences with that British humour, awesome. Pretty violent game, works fine once you get accustomed to the 90 degree turning lead car you chase doing them without losing speed. Lots of minigames, pool UK and US rules, a type of pub bowling, zombie 28 hours later game, tourist travel sightseeing/picture quest, funzo-funzo-funzo.

Outrun2006 -$12 new- Sega racing series, very fun. Girlfriend passenger challenges do get more difficult past the first circuit, halting some path of progressing, but fun to unlock new Ferrari cars then powerslide them at 130 MPH holding it for minute long turns.

Ghost in the Shell -$15 new- Cool re-envisioning of that animu steez. Same VA's, recognizable polygon models of everyone, a new script and mini-series sized story. Varied missions. Some hand cramping controls, but they get better when you customize to your preferences. Customizing a Tachikoma doesn't seem to matter until the second half of the game where you really need the support. Some early missions have a find all the bombs with little onscreen help problematics, but the rest of the game is straightforward. A tip towards the end when the tanks won't go down blast after rocket blast, disable them with bullets enough and HAX into the tanks for a final shut down.exe BlueSOD FTW. If I only knew that the 1st time through. Or spend lots of time blasting and running to the health packs and weapons on the map, saving your Tachikoma's energy by directing him to safe alleyways and enclosed rooms. And these triple tank battles are after a mission taking down double Jigabachi helicopters in a boss battle. Intense. Bring mechgun with tons of ammo. No locking on to the flying dragonfly helos for very long so no easy takedowns.

Dungeon Siege - $31 used (!!) - Diablo 2 electric boogaloo type of hack and slasher. Fun to grab up new gear which you see changes on your character immediately upon equip and going out procuring /hunting new bling/loot/master class gear. Too easy if you take the magic human(ORLY) and bow and arrow everything from afar. A lot of load times, but major graphics presentation you won't find often on the PSP. Even minor touches such as save files avatars of the area you are in, of which could be about half a dozen, show up upon each new save. Even a crossover item exchange dealie with codes for a Dungeon Siege PC game, haven't used this feature myself. But go crazy if you already have everything you need and again, already know of this PC game series. Quick jumps to the menu to stop your NPC aides from running headfirst into a deathtrap are a must, 75% of the time in the field. Not fun, but essential without tons of revive items.
[/spoiler-box]

Mixfortune
Aug 11, 2008, 07:05 AM
Hayreviewsa!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 11, 2008, 07:15 AM
Hayreviewsa!
for PSP, you can have for free.

I may do a guest Haya reviewsa of the big Summer movies, by fully grown and opinionated adults.

I got these reviews for free, so the savings get passed on to you, message place blogosphere board for games.