PDA

View Full Version : shop issue

TastyTaint
Aug 9, 2008, 02:02 AM
My shop is not appearing when searching for any item that i have for sale in it. People can still search for my shop by my shop name and get to it that way, but for example, if they are searching for kazarod, it wont show that my shop has it for sale when it actually does. I was wondering if anyone has encountered this and/or what it means etc.....

Brainwrecked
Aug 9, 2008, 02:19 AM
Using PSU v1 or PSU: AotI?

If AotI is what you're talking about, be aware that there are some items that won't show up in Search By Condition. [B] Bil De Axe and [B] Shinowa Line come to mind.

TastyTaint
Aug 9, 2008, 02:32 AM
aoi , and it is neither of those items. :P Thanks for the response!, i just wanna get t up and running again without moving it to another character

Brainwrecked
Aug 9, 2008, 02:43 AM
I was just browsing through the rest of the forums, and came across a tidbit of info I had forgotten that is relevant to your interests.

Sometimes, especially after maintenance, people's items disappear from Search By Condition. Changing a price or locking then unlocking your room seems to bring the items back into the listing.

Does that help you?

str898mustang
Aug 9, 2008, 02:55 AM
Using PSU v1 or PSU: AotI?

If AotI is what you're talking about, be aware that there are some items that won't show up in Search By Condition. [B] Bil De Axe and [B] Shinowa Line come to mind.

for [B] Shinowa Line, search Shinowa Board
for [B] Bil De Axe, search Bil Board

Orin654
Aug 9, 2008, 08:40 PM
double agito boards wont show up :\ nor will stormline

ThaPrez2k5
Aug 9, 2008, 09:44 PM
double agito boards wont show up : nor will stormline

storm line is two words but it shows up for me

Orin654
Aug 9, 2008, 10:22 PM
the boards?

GreenArcher
Aug 9, 2008, 10:38 PM
If you type "line" in your search, your search will be limited to Shield Lines (made armors)
If you type "double" in your search, your search will be limited to Double Sabers (made)

str898mustang
Aug 9, 2008, 10:42 PM
Double agito = search Agito Board
Stormline = search Storm Board

Poncho_Jr
Aug 9, 2008, 10:45 PM
Double agito = search Agito Board
Stormline = search Storm Board

Thank you for this info.

dentRED
Aug 9, 2008, 11:15 PM
uhhh.... just to make sure, do you have a password on your room? that might be it...