PDA

View Full Version : Dear Fresh Kills Landfill,

Tessu
Aug 9, 2008, 09:52 PM
It's been ever so long. How are things with you? I thought you'd be dead by now, what with your heroin addiction. It's a pleasant surprise you're not, though. Speaking of heroin, have you quit that yet? I had so much faith in you. Anyway, how's your mom? Or your little brother, Off-Topic? I always thought you two looked similar, but I heard from some friends that Off-Topic started cleaning up his act. You should follow in his footsteps. And by that I don't mean washing your face obsessively to prevent breakouts.

Please write back. Remember I have written this letter with sincere regard to your feelings, if you have any left. I know we ended long ago, but I still miss you sometimes.

With love,
Tessu

Tact
Aug 9, 2008, 09:58 PM
Dear Tessu,

O BLAARGGAG.

With love,
Fresh Kills Landfill.

:wacko:

Tessu
Aug 9, 2008, 10:01 PM
Dear Fresh Kills Landfill,

So you haven't changed at all. I see. Well then, I guess I--Holy shit, it's Gutsman!

With love,
Tessu

Boogie Troll
Aug 9, 2008, 10:02 PM
Dear Tessu,
>:U

With love,
Fresh Kills Landfill.

Rasputin
Aug 9, 2008, 10:07 PM

It' ; s étée never thus releases. How they are the things with you? J' they thought you' ; the d is abyss now, qu' he is qu' with his added d' heroin. It' ; pleasant surprise you' ; of the SA; king no, in any case. In speaking dell' ; heroin, still has rinunciato that? J' they had thus as much faith in you. In any case, how' ; s its mother? Or its small brother, outside-Prone? J' they thought whenever two it seemed similar, but listened of some friendly that the outer-subject began to clean its act would have to follow his happen. And of that don' ; the t means the washing of its ossessivo front to loimpedir the released thing. Qu' I write requests behind. Remembered you of which j' they wrote this letter with sincere respect to its sensitivity, thus totally has gone. I know that they conclude fact time there, but still lacking it sometimes.

Avec amore,
Babelfish

Shadowpawn
Aug 9, 2008, 10:36 PM
Dear Google

Do a Google Search on "Fresh Kills Landfill Intelligent conversation"

With Love

Shadowpawn

P.S. Save it as a Google Alert.

Leviathan
Aug 9, 2008, 11:18 PM

What ever would I do without you?I'd probably go play some PSU IF my computer worked. :disapprove:

With all the :disapprove:'s in the world.
Leviathan.

Toadthroat
Aug 9, 2008, 11:40 PM
Dear FKL,

Please stop calling my house. Its scaring my mom and we'll be forced to call the authorities if this continues.

With Much Love,
Toadthroat

fronebullare
Aug 10, 2008, 12:12 AM
Dear FKL,

I'm in a smooth, soft, peach-colored long t-shirt which accentuates my sweet curves. Underneath it is my lacy bra which supports my melons nicely, just waiting to be grabbed and massaged. And then I have polka-dotted, skimpy thong-panties that do nothing to support my balls.

Respectfully yours,
Fronebullare

Boogie Troll
Aug 10, 2008, 12:59 AM
Dear FKL,

I'm in a smooth, soft, peach-colored long t-shirt which accentuates my sweet curves. Underneath it is my lacy bra which supports my melons nicely, just waiting to be grabbed and massaged. And then I have polka-dotted, skimpy thong-panties that do nothing to support my balls.

Respectfully yours,
Fronebullare

You've done this too much.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 10, 2008, 02:04 AM
Dear FKL,

Crack-whores. That is all.

Flambe,
Shatteredweasel

Out_Kast
Aug 10, 2008, 04:34 AM
Dear FKL,
Can I do two weeks of work experience here?
Yours Sincerely,
OutKast

Tact
Aug 10, 2008, 06:17 AM
Dear FKL,
Can I do two weeks of work experience here?
Yours Sincerely,
OutKast

Dear OutKast,

If Moo hadn't left us immediately after being elected (:disapprove:), he would have established jobs for everybody. Seeing as there are no jobs here, you can't fulfill that work experience requirement in Fresh Kills Landfill.

With Respect,
Fresh Kills Landfill.

TalHex
Aug 10, 2008, 02:29 PM
Dear FKL,
Are you ever going to pay me back that @1.45 you owe me?

signed
tal

Shadowpawn
Aug 10, 2008, 02:35 PM
Dear Talon

No.

Yours Truly
Fresh Kills Landfill

Tact
Aug 10, 2008, 02:39 PM
Dear FKL,
Are you ever going to pay me back that @1.45 you owe me?

signed
tal

Dear Talon,

The smallest denomination of @ is 1@. We don't know where you're splitting this stuff up.

Signed,
Fresh Kills Landfill.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 10, 2008, 02:42 PM
Dear FKL,
I think I've been here too long.

From,
Nitro.

Tact
Aug 10, 2008, 02:45 PM
Dear FKL,
I think I've been here too long.

From,
Nitro.

Dear Nitro,

No way, Nitro. You should stay. We like you too much for you to just up and leave.

Your Friends,
Fresh Kills Landfill

TalHex
Aug 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
Dear Nitro,

No way, Nitro. You must stay. We like you too much for you to just up and leave, so we've taken the choice out of your hands.

Your Friends,
Fresh Kills Landfill

there is no leaving FKL

Wyndham
Aug 10, 2008, 02:48 PM
Dear FKL,

I like cream soda.

Sincerely,
Wyndham Oran B.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 10, 2008, 03:19 PM
Dear FKL,

I like cream soda.

Sincerely,
Wyndham Oran B.
Dear Wyndham,

You have good taste. And not in that way.

From,
Fresh Kills Landfill

Ranmaru
Aug 10, 2008, 03:20 PM
there is no leaving FKL

He will be back...

Tact
Aug 10, 2008, 04:27 PM
I think now would be a good time to post Ketchup's "Welcome to FKL" copy-paste.

However, I won't do it because of the fine print at the end of it.