PDA

View Full Version : I have a tale for you all

W0LB0T
Aug 10, 2008, 05:06 AM
I would now like to take the time to tell you a story that took place during my youth. It will only take a minute, so stay seated and I shall divulge my tale of how I became the fresh prince of Bel Air.

It all started in West Philadelphia. This town means a lot to me. I was born here, I grew up here and I always wanted to spend the rest of my life here. During my youth, I spent the majority of my days hanging around the front of my school, specifically the playground. Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool with my good friends from the local area. But my favourite pastime was playing basketball.

But one sunny afternoon, after a long day at school. My friends and I decided to have a quick game of basketball. we had only just started playing. When suddenly a group of guys, who looked like they where up to no good. had been causing trouble in the neighbourhood. We had an argument with the guys, but it had turned into a full on brawl.

My mother had caught wind of our fight. She was worried about my safety. She wanted me to move away to Bel air to live with my Aunty and Uncle to get away form those trouble causing guys. If I got into a fight with them again I could get seriously hurt. I wasn’t happy with her decision, but my mother is always right.

I stood on the side of the road, bags packed and ready for my new life in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab, and when it came near I noticed that the licence plate was “Fresh” and in the rear view mirror sat a set of fluffy dice. I thought that this cab had to be rare. But it didn’t let it bother me too much. I said to the cab driver “Yo home to Bel Air”

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 11, 2008, 03:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/omggtfo9cu.jpg

I can't say it myself, I am not that rude a dude.

Zaku mecha killa G's with that Anti-Gundanium armor plating, you bet your space ass he will say what he means to you with no meddlin' or kids.
------------------V
All because the last line, "Yo holmes, to BelAir" being changed and not in the vein of the rest of the anti-English SAT score perfecto writer, Willadelph didn't have a home in BelAir yet. He was on his way to the new housing province. Rich Uncle fats' flat if you will.

If Van is abound, he should Google Japan it twice and back for some Ohio St.

Leviathan
Aug 12, 2008, 12:20 AM
Touching tale. :cry: