PDA

View Full Version : Will rattlesnac be droping whole in the new GBR missions?

pokefiend
Aug 11, 2008, 09:03 AM
just wondering cause im considering to buy one

Kizeragi
Aug 11, 2008, 09:11 AM
Rattlesnac on Neudaiz missions? I think not.

Mysterious-G
Aug 11, 2008, 09:35 AM
Rattlesnac is an area drop in SEED-Express S2, which is a GBR mission, yes.
However, one of the Parum ones. We get Neudaiz first. :)

JAFO22000
Aug 11, 2008, 10:15 AM
Rattlesnac is an area drop in SEED-Express S2, which is a GBR mission, yes.
However, one of the Parum ones. We get Neudaiz first. :)

Says who?

Mysterious-G
Aug 11, 2008, 10:16 AM
Says who?

... ;l SEGAC.

EDIT: Dammit. Now I see your point. >_>;

Csero
Aug 11, 2008, 10:18 AM
That's handy info. I'll just wait instead of farming one up. I've run Desert Goliath so many times I'll be happy to never do that mission again.

JAFO22000
Aug 11, 2008, 10:18 AM
... ;l

<.< >.>

relentless
Aug 11, 2008, 10:29 AM
Says who?

That question could have 2 meanings.

First answer:
No one, but it's just normal that we'll get Neudaiz GBR before Parum GBR.
I highly doubt that we'll get SEED Express before White Beast S2, and most likely the Neudaiz GBR will get released with the new S2 missions, which would totally make sense.
As random as we get updates (or not), I don't think if they DO add something, they'd give us SEED Ex. before WB S2, that'd be totally fucked up.

Second answer:
Yeah, Rattlesnac is an area drop.
http://psupedia.info/SEED_Express

____
And lol no, Rattlesnac won't ever drop on Neudaiz.

amtalx
Aug 11, 2008, 10:33 AM
The question is: Should I sell my cache of Rattlesnakes now while the price is high?

JAFO22000
Aug 11, 2008, 10:54 AM
... ;l SEGAC.

EDIT: Dammit. Now I see your point. >_>;

When did they say this?

Mysterious-G
Aug 11, 2008, 10:56 AM
Just assuming that we will get it in the same order as Japan did. :)

CHA0TIX
Aug 11, 2008, 11:17 AM
Just assuming that we will get it in the same order as Japan did. :)

Didn't they get Parum first?

Arika
Aug 11, 2008, 11:21 AM
The question is: Should I sell my cache of Rattlesnakes now while the price is high?
should not.
because the rattlesnac are quite rare as an area drop rare by the reason that it share the drop rate together with 4 area drop weapons that can be dropped here. It made the price are still pretty high. not to mention you need to wait very long for that. The price reduce just a bit, and it is not worth doing so.

Tetsaru
Aug 11, 2008, 11:24 AM
I say give us something NEW, like Killer Elite, or Holy Ray. Screw these Kubara pieces of crap... -_-X

Kizeragi
Aug 11, 2008, 11:27 AM
inb4Rattlesnac>Rattlesnakearguement.

Tetsaru
Aug 11, 2008, 11:44 AM
inb4Rattlesnac>Rattlesnakearguement.

Only if it's grinded, and I suck at grinding. Waste of time and money just to boost stats by a few points imo...

I WILL, however, grind a few things once that bonus hits, simply because I have a buttload of grinder bases piling up; and even so, I'll probably only use what little +10's I get out of them.

I'd rather use a pimped-out looking rifle that shoots lightning bolts over a grayed-out, "realistic" looking gun that looks no different than a Phantom in FPV.

You number-crunchers can keep your high %'s and grinds; I'd rather have a weapon that keeps all of its cool effects, and the stats of the PA's I slapped onto it. The game's too easy imo to be worrying about such stat differences right now anyway. =/

GIVE US A READILY AVAILABLE 12* GUN THAT ISN'T A KUBARA KNOCKOFF. I'd love to be hunting down a Shigga Pakuda or a Gur Hanab like Japan has right now...

str898mustang
Aug 11, 2008, 12:10 PM
Only if it's grinded, and I suck at grinding. Waste of time and money just to boost stats by a few points imo...

I WILL, however, grind a few things once that bonus hits, simply because I have a buttload of grinder bases piling up; and even so, I'll probably only use what little +10's I get out of them.

I'd rather use a pimped-out looking rifle that shoots lightning bolts over a grayed-out, "realistic" looking gun that looks no different than a Phantom in FPV.

You number-crunchers can keep your high %'s and grinds; I'd rather have a weapon that keeps all of its cool effects, and the stats of the PA's I slapped onto it. The game's too easy imo to be worrying about such stat differences right now anyway. =/

GIVE US A READILY AVAILABLE 12* GUN THAT ISN'T A KUBARA KNOCKOFF. I'd love to be hunting down a Shigga Pakuda or a Gur Hanab like Japan has right now...

BAWWWW BAWWWWWWW and more BAWWWWW

Xefi
Aug 11, 2008, 12:24 PM
I say give us something NEW, like Killer Elite, or Holy Ray. Screw these Kubara pieces of crap... -_-X

i'll take that Kubara pieces of crap.

relentless
Aug 11, 2008, 12:32 PM
i'll take that Kubara pieces of crap.

Yeah leave me some SN/G. lol

Tetsaru
Aug 11, 2008, 12:38 PM
BAWWWW BAWWWWWWW and more BAWWWWW

Troll all you want, but you know it's true. Gunners don't have a 12* weapon to hunt - it's been discussed countless times on this forum how we get the shaft on a lot of things.

I'm sorry, but all these Kubara knockoff weapons (NOT stuff like the Degahna Cannon or the Carriguine-Rucar - those things are cool) are just useless pieces of shit to me. If you want to spend forever and a day hunting down a specific weapon, synthing it if necessary (and failing several times, probably), synthing the grinders, and then relying on pure luck to get the +10's you need and even MORE SO getting that weapon to 10/10 so you can flaunt your e-peen in front of everyone and do a few points more in damage... be my guest. You have a lot less of a life than I do. =/

It's bad enough that we gunners who actually NEED new weapons to hunt down are having to spend the month of August doing 6-8 minute runs of the SAME DAMNED MISSION 50 million times a day just to even have a CHANCE of getting a Spread Needle/G. My friend XenithFlare's been so busy with his current work schedule that he's fallen so far behind that, honestly, I doubt he'll be able to catch up, unless he stays up day and night doing runs like some of the other people out there who have nothing better to do with their life.

All the melee people had to do was get 200 million kills for their Sange, or wait for a Double Agito, Carriguine-Rucar, or other now easier to obtain weapon board to drop. As a result, they're also a lot cheaper in player shops.

All the techer people had to do was turn in badges for a Chao Rod or a Pushan.

I'll admit we gunners also had the Twin Ruby Bullet, but my point still stands. If someone who wants a Spread Needle/G doesn't get on the leaderboards by the time MAG ends (and trust me - I'm ready for it to end so we can get some NEW content), they'll have to spend an arm, a leg, and their left nut just to come up with enough loot to satisfy the greed of the people who have one. Do you HONESTLY think that's fair?

Eyce_Theon
Aug 11, 2008, 12:44 PM
Doesn't matter if it's fair or not. This topic was about Rattlesnac dropping in the future. All I see now is whine about other shiney gunner things.

Tetsaru
Aug 11, 2008, 12:50 PM
Doesn't matter if it's fair or not. This topic was about Rattlesnac dropping in the future. All I see now is whine about other shiney gunner things.

Well, I can guarantee you that I won't be hunting for one if they do drop. I'll just wait on the stuff that, y'know... actually looks cool, and has good stats UNGRINDED. =/

AerisZeal
Aug 11, 2008, 01:07 PM
Gunners get the shaft? I gotta say I'm pretty darn happy as a gunner atm... Wish I could actually play her atm too but I'm tryin to get a couple SN/G, one for myself and another for my friend. But a 12* weapon really isn't all that important. I love my Psycho Wand as a techer but, it isn't exactly needed. I could do just as good a job with some Halarods, or even Kazarodocs. Point being, gunners don't need anything. We're fine. Shinies will come, in time. For now we should just enjoy what we have instead of crying for what's to come.

On topic; I gotta agree with Arika, Rattlesnac is likely a less common find considering it shares an area drop with several other weapons. I highly doubt something as unstable as an area drop will shift the price all that much. So go ahead and buy.

str898mustang
Aug 11, 2008, 02:23 PM
Well, I can guarantee you that I won't be hunting for one if they do drop. I'll just wait on the stuff that, y'know... actually looks cool, and has good stats UNGRINDED. =/

I'll take a Killer Elic +10 over a Killer Elite +10 anyday. Also, quit with all ur complaining, that's all u ever do on here.

EurekaX
Aug 11, 2008, 04:55 PM
I'll take a Killer Elic +10 over a Killer Elite +10 anyday. Also, quit with all ur complaining, that's all u ever do on here.

There are those who complain, and those who complain about the complainers, in other words, you. It's an endless cycle. The best solution would be to just ignore each other. Yes, I realize I am a victim of my own claim.

linkz4461(x)
Aug 11, 2008, 05:39 PM
wtf is GBR

Eyce_Theon
Aug 11, 2008, 05:52 PM
wtf is GBR

http://psupedia.info/GBR

Tetsaru
Aug 11, 2008, 06:02 PM
wtf is GBR

Guardians Boost Road. It's a series of missions where experience points and drop rates are boosted as you play them. We had it on Moatoob a while back, when Forest of Illusion came out, and we're supposed to be getting a path for Neudiaz sometime after MAG. So, we'll probably be getting the Caves of Illusion mission too, if it follows the same trend.

At least I attempted to do something more than just complain. (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145495)

If you like Kubara knockoffs over the "real" versions... whatever creams your twinkie, man. I'm sorry you're so offended by my rants, but picking out flaws is one of the first steps towards actually fixing them. It's called "constructive criticism." Maybe one of these days, Sega, as well as you, will realize that. =/

Hrith
Aug 11, 2008, 06:17 PM
Maybe one of these days, Sega (...) will realize that.lolololololololololololol, etc.

The only thing SEGA understands is morons whining. The more you whine, the more likely you are to get what you want from SEGA.
PSOBB and PSU are the most vivid examples of this policy.

Eyce_Theon
Aug 11, 2008, 06:27 PM
lolololololololololololol, etc.

The only thing SEGA understands is morons whining. The more you whine, the more likely you are to get what you want from SEGA.

This only applies to JP of course. You could whine about anything you wanted to Sega's US help site/forums and not get anything done. I don't see why people bother whining here either, since their only audience is other whiners and people telling them to stop whining.

Tetsaru
Aug 11, 2008, 06:33 PM
lolololololololololololol, etc.

Well if that's true, I've played my part, apparently. =P

A business can't survive if it can't satisfy the needs of its customers. Same goes for government, and a lot of other things... hence so many people quitting PSU before MAG2 finally came out after so long. Anyone who has half a brain should know that...

mvffin
Aug 12, 2008, 02:23 AM
Didn't they get Parum first?

Yes and no.

They got a parum GBR before their Moatoob one, but it wasn't any good. Bunch of old missions with nothing new, and it flopped. I doubt we'll get that one here. After Moatoob, GBR, they had Neudaiz, with new missions and whatnot, after Neudaiz was the good parum GBR with the new stuff.

Cracka_J
Aug 12, 2008, 08:04 AM
Hey Tetsaru, rants thread is thataway ------------>

Guy asked if they'll be dropping made, and they are.

He didn't need to hear you crying about not being able to get the stuff you want. If people want to read that, they can just as easily visit any topic in the pc/ps2 trade forum.

Tetsaru
Aug 12, 2008, 04:11 PM
Hey Tetsaru, rants thread is thataway ------------>

Guy asked if they'll be dropping made, and they are.

He didn't need to hear you crying about not being able to get the stuff you want. If people want to read that, they can just as easily visit any topic in the pc/ps2 trade forum.

Well EXCUSE ME for saying that we gunners need something new to hunt down other than a shitty Kubara copy of something we already have, and being egged on into expressing my opinion and derailing the topic. The fact that Sega makes all these reskinned weapons just emphasizes their laziness to give us GOOD stuff.

If you like Kubara knockoffs, fine. I think they suck ass, simply because I think relying on luck to get them to their superior stats is a big hassle.

We know the damn thing drops now, in Japan at least. Who knows, with Sega, they might pull a ninja drop change like they did with the Grass Assassins recently.

Close the damned topic if necessary. I can barely say anything around here without people getting riled up about it, geez... -_-X

pikachief
Aug 12, 2008, 04:20 PM
well this angry post here doesnt help at all now does it? lol sorry u don't get the drops u want oh well :P

Nirvash7
Aug 12, 2008, 09:40 PM
lol@rattleSUCK