PDA

View Full Version : Changing classes??

-Aurora-
Aug 11, 2008, 11:04 AM
How do I change my class? I'm currently lvl 5 Ranger...How or where do I go to do it?

Kizeragi
Aug 11, 2008, 11:10 AM
If you go to Guardians HQ at Clyez (place with red text in description) The place at the back (two arrows in different directions as logo i think) You can change class there. ^^

-Aurora-
Aug 11, 2008, 11:31 AM
does it need to be done in story mode? cuz i can't get to HQ or don't know where to go in multi mode

landman
Aug 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
Yes it is in story mode, I think it is available after completing chapter 2 or 3

Treyseph
Aug 11, 2008, 12:12 PM
i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the classes are in order of what they appear in the game?

i know the name's of them, like fightmaster, acromaster, etc. i just don't know the order they're in so i can't tell which one is which.

thanks.

Kizeragi
Aug 11, 2008, 12:55 PM
i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the classes are in order of what they appear in the game?

i know the name's of them, like fightmaster, acromaster, etc. i just don't know the order they're in so i can't tell which one is which.

thanks.

I think its:

Hunter, Ranger, Force, Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce, Acromaster, Protranser

In that order.

landman
Aug 11, 2008, 05:17 PM
Check the weapons, it's easy to know which class is each one just looking that...

Squeezit
Aug 13, 2008, 02:31 AM
does it need to be done in story mode? cuz i can't get to HQ or don't know where to go in multi mode

are you on the demo?
you cant do it on the demo in that case

-Aurora-
Aug 13, 2008, 11:11 AM
i found it...and im on full version ^^ had to finish story mission in parum to get it