PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see in PS:P?

Chimeria
Aug 11, 2008, 04:55 PM
I was just daydreaming one day about Phantasy Star while I was at work and I was thinking that it would be cool if SEGA put out download quests with Elenor, Sue, Dr. Montague, Lionel, Zoke and other memorable characters from PSO. It would also be pretty awesome more old areas like the central control tower, jungle and seabed make a return. I'd be one happy fan.

But anyway, my question is what would you like to see in PS:P? Even if you know it could never happen?

Oh..and I wish boss battles were a little more "epic" as well...they're waaay to short sometimes.

yeongene
Aug 11, 2008, 05:28 PM
lobby system :/ and maybe new maps? like how they had cherry blossoms in neudaiz and evening setting in neudaiz.

Chimeria
Aug 11, 2008, 06:27 PM
lobby system :/ and maybe new maps? like how they had cherry blossoms in neudaiz and evening setting in neudaiz.
The lobby system would be cool. Or at least when you play online (Kai) They place you in an area with the other players instead of starting you off in your room.

Kizeragi
Aug 11, 2008, 06:51 PM
Level 200.
Level 40-50 PA's.
Make it so that in Multi mode all enemies are tougher. (alot tougher maybe 3-5 times stats)
More PSO related stuff.
PA's take longer to cap.
Make some "uber" items, tough to find. Like a few hundred runs not ten, if even.
More 13*+ items.
New SUV's.
New weapon types (e.g PROPER scythes, rocket launcher, Submachine gun (2hand mechgun) etc)
Rangers get an attack with the PA button.

I could go on and on but that will do.

Chimeria
Aug 11, 2008, 07:34 PM
Make some "uber" items, tough to find. Like a few hundred runs not ten, if even.
New SUV's.
New weapon types (e.g PROPER scythes, rocket launcher, Submachine gun (2hand mechgun) etc)

I've always had a complaint about the rangers not being able to do some of the high-flying, acrobatic attacks like hunters. I got kinda jealous when I saw Viviene doing that one "backflip and fire" attack while fighting her. I'd be cool if they implemented a few "gunkata" PAs.
And I second what you said about scythes. They should be their own weapon class. Same with Katanas as they were in PSO.

OrochiGab
Aug 11, 2008, 09:30 PM
It would also be pretty awesome more old areas like the central control tower, jungle and seabed make a return.

same, i agree with you 100%

_kenchin_
Aug 11, 2008, 09:55 PM
Level 200.
Level 40-50 PA's.
Make it so that in Multi mode all enemies are tougher. (alot tougher maybe 3-5 times stats)
More PSO related stuff.
PA's take longer to cap.
More 13*+ items.
New SUV's.

OK here is what i can tell u exist in the game...

LV200 <-- exist i might be bad coding on sega's half but it is "part" of the game
and is the max level

lV50 PA <-- same as above

PSO Items <-- there are quite a few in fact, i think all of them are in there, but at the current time if u get them your item percents exceed 100%

UberITtems <-- same as above

13*+ Items <-- same as above