PDA

View Full Version : Demo Question

Sonicboom0075
Aug 12, 2008, 02:07 AM
I know I'm probably late on the demo thing, but I just recently remembered that there would be a portable version for PSU. I downloaded the demo, and I have a question.

Is there anyway for me to use an SUV as a CAST in the demo? I saw a video on youtube, but I don't know if it was a hack or the full retail version. If there is, how do I get it? I'm also new to Phantasy Star Universe in general, so please don't flame me for this question if it's obvious.

Thanks.

AnamanaAU
Aug 12, 2008, 02:18 AM
When you reach multi mode, there are two for sale in the Parum Shop. They are from the Unit vendor and are at the bottom. They require B rank armor and an extra slot to use.

Qwid
Aug 12, 2008, 02:27 AM
Ya, you can buy a couple SUV items in the shops. Just check the descriptions for the items and you'll see "SUV" in there somewhere. I believe you need to be level 20 to use them as well (which is the max level on the demo) but don't quote me on that ^_^

Sonicboom0075
Aug 12, 2008, 02:28 AM
When you reach multi mode, there are two for sale in the Parum Shop. They are from the Unit vendor and are at the bottom. They require B rank armor and an extra slot to use.

Cool, thanks.

_kenchin_
Aug 12, 2008, 02:44 AM
I wouldn't bother with the demo, As the full game is out now.
Download the iso.

Sonicboom0075
Aug 12, 2008, 03:17 AM
I wouldn't bother with the demo, As the full game is out now.
Download the iso.

I would, but I want to play it on my PSP. I don't have custom firmware.

_kenchin_
Aug 12, 2008, 03:18 AM
I would, but I want to play it on my PSP. I don't have custom firmware.

ahh i see.

AnamanaAU
Aug 12, 2008, 12:39 PM
ahh i see.

PIRACY IS NAUGHTY!!