PDA

View Full Version : Love Inferno

Chaay
Aug 12, 2008, 08:12 AM
Not so much luck on the official message boards so I made an account here (which I should have done a long time ago).

I'm looking to buy a Love Inferno of any grinds. I have plenty of money/items so I'd like to FINALLY have a seller!

I would prefer messages to be sent to my gamer tag: Love Dwarf, but posts on here or PMs are fine.

I also like how I couldn't figure out how to register twice because I answered the random questions

"Red Ring of ___"
"Hero of PSU: ___Waber"

With Mordor and Lumia:-P

DarkEliteRico
Aug 12, 2008, 09:49 AM
You're not the only one, they're harder and harder to find these days as most people are gearing up for master classes. If you find one be ready to drop nearly 2+ stacks of cash for one, unless it's been grinded to nothing

Chaay
Aug 12, 2008, 10:10 PM
That's the thing. I HAVE the money, but I can't find a Love Inferno seller.

Tawon
Aug 12, 2008, 10:19 PM
chaay, lol why don't you message me back for my spread needle..

Tawon
Aug 12, 2008, 10:21 PM
to top if off I even lowered the price on my 7/7 spread needle and you still keep ignoring me =/

Chaay
Aug 12, 2008, 11:22 PM
I haven't been on my 360 in a few days (away) so I haven't received them yet. I won't be on for a bit, someone else has taken it over.

R2D6battlebot
Aug 13, 2008, 04:59 AM
Love Dwarf is the gamertag of a scammer who tried to get me for S+10s way back in the day, the character was named Mr Fudgems, he came into my room posing as a GM telling me that if I didnt give him all my S+10s for 'disposal' that he would have me banned. Go figure he didnt have a blue name and I never got banned. Weird, I never forget a scammer, especially when I took the time to report him on the Sega website AND about 30 times on Live. =)

Chaay
Aug 13, 2008, 06:03 AM
Love Dwarf is the gamertag of a scammer who tried to get me for S+10s way back in the day, the character was named Mr Fudgems, he came into my room posing as a GM telling me that if I didnt give him all my S+10s for 'disposal' that he would have me banned. Go figure he didnt have a blue name and I never got banned. Weird, I never forget a scammer, especially when I took the time to report him on the Sega website AND about 30 times on Live. =)

Mr. Fudgems was actually a friend of mine that has a different gamer tag than me. I'm not Mr. Fudgems. That was probably a joke and if you are naive enough to believe something like that to be a serious threat you need to un-install AoI. Also that isn't really 'scamming' anyhow.

Also, publicizing nonsense you can't get your facts straight about in order to get some CP for yourself is very pathetic. A PM of your nonsense would have sufficed instead of attempting to start a vendetta war in a trade thread.

If you really have a problem, try help.sega.com and file a report listing the gamer tag and character name you think to be me. If you're ticket isn't closed right away like it should be, you'll most likely receive a message such as:

"Jake,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, but your ticket is averting us away from helping players actually in need. The info you have provided us does not match the gamer tag to the player, and a minor personal episode that happened very long ago does not suffice for a report.

This ticket will be immediately closed due to insufficient evidence and a kid who needs to mature a bit before taking on an online videogame."

*Ticket Closed*

Now as we wait for this poster to grow up, I'm still looking for a Love Inferno of any grinds! It's so tiring waiting when my only problem isn't finances, but actually finding a client. Could anyone suggest a way to find a seller quicker? I've tried the official message boards, these forums, and ad searching for many ages now.:-D

Once again, my gamer tag is Love Dwarf and contacting me in ANY way is music to my ears!^^

EurekaX
Aug 13, 2008, 06:25 AM
Pretty big reaction there...

If I remember correctly, I think it's Mr.Fudgies, I have you on my cardlist. I might be wrong.

Tawon
Aug 13, 2008, 12:10 PM
you have been on the xbox 360... I talked to you and you said you had two stacks, then you go play two worlds and ignore ALL of my posts except to ask me if I have a love inferno.. and your on my friends list so I know your on xbox 360 lol... nice try

Chaay
Aug 13, 2008, 12:17 PM
It's not ME who's online, and the person playing knows what I do on PSU. Don't clog the thread please.

Also, still looking.

Tawon
Aug 13, 2008, 12:28 PM
then when i said 2stacks for the 7/7 spread needle you said ok then never talked back to me at all, plus why don't you get on your own account and stop having your friend or w/e mess up psu transactions because saying you want it then not responding for 3 days except for sending me a msg with a bunny symbol and a E... is not helping you

R2D6battlebot
Aug 13, 2008, 03:04 PM

If I remember correctly, I think it's Mr.Fudgies, I have you on my cardlist. I might be wrong.

Scammers ALWAYS get extremely defensive when theyre called out in public. And yeah, I guess when he said I need to get my facts straight he meant that I needed to change the 3 letters in the name I put to distinguish him from his boyfriend.

And its not that I thought you trying to scam me was a serious threat, in order for it to be a threat the scammer has to be smarter than the victim, and in this case, its just not so. Its more of a serious insult than a serious threat, to go around scamming people you dont know. People like that truly make me sick, so I reported you over and over and over in the hopes that ST would ban you forever, because people like you dont deserve to play anymore.

Good luck in finding a Love Inferno, sorry I dont have one that I'm willing to sell to scammers =(

Chaay
Aug 13, 2008, 03:22 PM
So you reported the wrong person over and over and over in hopes I would get banned? I didn't get defensive, I was just tired and it was amusing replying to some nonsense that you falsely accuse people of.

Failing to even attempt to blatantly decide my sexual preference and my level of intelligence just put the icing on the cake that is your arrogance. Ya..I'll stop replying to your posts now, they are just grudges brought up by a guy who must call others out on a message board. EDIT: I also like how you still continue to call this 'scammer' me throughout all your posts, when it's already been specified you are addressing the wrong person. There's no point in chatting with me, if you have a problem with that person, contact him, and stay out of my thread unless you are going to stay on topic from now on.

Also, if you actually had a love inferno that you were selling, I would still purchase it, because I have no grudge against anyone which doesn't affect business, and if it was a shady trade I would PM a mod on the official boards with the player's ID# and gamer tag incase something goes wrong.

Lastly, STILL looking! Let's change that, shall we?!

Tawon
Aug 13, 2008, 03:34 PM
still you offered me 200m for my 7/7 spread needle and then did not reply, so why don't you answer me HERE if you want to BUY it, instead of me having to deal with your friend or w/e is going on

Chaay
Aug 14, 2008, 05:53 AM
I have pending deals with two different 6/6s and possibly a 3/10, but who knows when they'll sell.

Chaay
Aug 14, 2008, 09:31 PM
Offering two stacks cash as a starting bid on a love inferno with 5+ grinds.

R2D6battlebot
Aug 15, 2008, 03:49 AM
I also like how you still continue to call this 'scammer' me throughout all your posts, when it's already been specified you are addressing the wrong person.

So are you, or were you at any given time on a char named Mr Fudgies? Because frankly, who would make up a drawn out story of how some random douche tried to scam him? Who would make that up? Facts are facts buddy, if you aren't Mr Fudgies then get over it, people make mistakes, but if you are, you can just apologize for trying to scam people in the past and THEN get over it, but until then you're still just a remorseless scammer, and I hope you never get anything you want in this or any other game.

Ugh, posing as a GM in-game only to make a forum title like 'Budding GM' later on and still deny any claims people have. Good move. I look forward to your next 'OmgYerAStoopidLiar' speech in your next post.

Chaay
Aug 15, 2008, 11:52 PM
Still looking!! I have pending deals with two 6/6s and a 0/10. I will know if the 0/10 is being sold by tomorrow.

Btw R2, it's ok you make mistakes and "Budding GM" means I'm preparing for GunMaster lol. I want a love inferno to complete my pallet and it will give me motivation in leveling my laser bullets. Like I said though, it's ok. I'm sure everyone gets idiots derailing their thread every now and then.

Chaay
Aug 16, 2008, 07:02 AM
Raising my offer. No one looking to sell?! Geeze!

SpiLLeDGliTTeR
Aug 17, 2008, 06:07 AM

Indeed...

Chaay
Aug 17, 2008, 11:47 PM
Offering 6/8 Spread Needle and 99,999,999 meseta for any love inferno.