PDA

View Full Version : a few questions on Dengeki Mission Carnival

WhiteKnight01
Aug 12, 2008, 04:10 PM
psupedia doesnt give much info on it. does anyone here have first hand experance with it and what is it like? also i can only find one vid of it on youtube and it doesnt show much just about how quickly people are going to mute the music are there any others out there?

pikachief
Aug 12, 2008, 04:24 PM
lol there is a puzzle mission and if u select the wrong door it takes u into the mission wiht horribel music and small enemies and kakawanes all with double HP. you wont be muting your music the whole event just if u get the wrong room :D

All I know is that its a puzzle room, u collect items in the mission, and u go to the main room and it makes a picture, then u have to guess what boss it is depending on the picture u make, go into that door and fight him.

if u pick wrong u get that horrible mission. :)

there are also survival missions. each level is a different room with different enemies. Through every level u progress the enemies get to a higher level but get less HP. if u die your have to sit out and wait for the rest of your team to finish.

the last level has a lvl 150 boss who has much better drops than a lvl 100-149 boss. :)

i hope this helps and i hope i got that all right

LP_Phoenix
Aug 12, 2008, 05:01 PM
wtf? O.o puzzels...super... noobs will destroy everything...just like:
what shall ido with this here...*click* oh wrong?.....
rest of team: YES THAT WAS WRONG!

any infos about what to do exactly to go straigt to boss (end of mission or what else)?

WhiteKnight01
Aug 12, 2008, 06:10 PM
with the way that mission sounds random partys will die out for a while

Dark Phoenix
Aug 15, 2008, 03:29 AM
lol there is a puzzle mission and if u select the wrong door it takes u into the mission wiht horribel music and small enemies and kakawanes all with double HP. you wont be muting your music the whole event just if u get the wrong room :D

All I know is that its a puzzle room, u collect items in the mission, and u go to the main room and it makes a picture, then u have to guess what boss it is depending on the picture u make, go into that door and fight him.

if u pick wrong u get that horrible mission. :)

there are also survival missions. each level is a different room with different enemies. Through every level u progress the enemies get to a higher level but get less HP. if u die your have to sit out and wait for the rest of your team to finish.

the last level has a lvl 150 boss who has much better drops than a lvl 100-149 boss. :)

i hope this helps and i hope i got that all right

XD that sounds awesome ^^ That will make things alot more interesting i cant wait. though the puzzle thing sounds too easy^^

Nirvash7
Aug 15, 2008, 03:42 AM
Fighters get some more 12* shit while the gunners get the shaft still. What? They thought the SN/G was gonna tide us over for the next 12 months?

Gryffin
Aug 15, 2008, 04:05 AM
Hush you, Gunners have Shigga Pakuda and Gur Hanab soon.

By soon, I haven't a clue, but I know they drop in an upcoming mission :3

Turb0
Aug 15, 2008, 04:06 AM
Fighters get some more 12* shit while the gunners get the shaft still. What? They thought the SN/G was gonna tide us over for the next 12 months?

Not this again...

AerisZeal
Aug 15, 2008, 06:28 AM

Gunners are fine. Sheesh, what's with all these whiney gunners all of a sudden? RAnewearl since release and I, am, fine. Without anymore 12* garbage.

Chibi_psu
Aug 15, 2008, 06:51 AM
Gunners are fine. Sheesh, what's with all these whiney gunners all of a sudden? RAnewearl since release and I, am, fine. Without anymore 12* garbage.

Good for you but we need more 12* gear NOW

AerisZeal
Aug 15, 2008, 07:01 AM
Good for you but we need more 12* gear NOW

You guys are crazy. :rolleyes:

I see the random party dying too actually. People just aren't gonna wanna mess up and one mistake simple or no will likely lead to a removal. Hopefully things aren't real bad but I'm positive the random party won't be as easy to join up as they might be now.

CHA0TIX
Aug 15, 2008, 07:30 AM

This sounds like the best thing ever. I can't wait!

thematesV2
Aug 15, 2008, 08:33 AM
yes, mix it up a bit, add some humor and some randomness to the drap spamming of MAG2.... anyhow, it'll be funny when the mission first opens, and EVERYONE is a noob. you'll have level 140's up in there getting pissed and calling other 140's noobs for clicking the wrong switch, or something...

AerisZeal
Aug 15, 2008, 08:45 AM
yes, mix it up a bit, add some humor and some randomness to the drap spamming of MAG2.... anyhow, it'll be funny when the mission first opens, and EVERYONE is a noob. you'll have level 140's up in there getting pissed and calling other 140's noobs for clicking the wrong switch, or something...

This will be hilarious, cause it'll happen. :lol:

Dark Phoenix
Aug 15, 2008, 02:08 PM
yea i just read up on the dengeki missions and this is going to be one of the best events yet XD puzzles and races sounds like this is going to be just what PSU needs lol i really dont want to give away to much lets make it a suprise ^^ CONGATS SEGA your on the top of my list for being awesome now XD

WhiteKnight01
Aug 16, 2008, 10:27 AM
Is there a point of stacking hundreds of zon photons if each s rank run gives 25 and like firebreak drop alot more throught the mission?

Dark Phoenix
Aug 16, 2008, 01:00 PM
Is there a point of stacking hundreds of zon photons if each s rank run gives 25 and like firebreak drop alot more throught the mission?

what i do is if they cost 500 or lower i buy them. i also save ones i find ^_^ but here is the exchange.

10 zon photon = 1 zon drop
30 zon drops = 1 zon sphere
(u need 1 zon sphere to get 10 Dengeki tickets)

Dengeki tickets are needed to play some of the missions if not all.

Hope this helps you ^^

darkante
Aug 16, 2008, 03:20 PM
yea i just read up on the dengeki missions and this is going to be one of the best events yet XD puzzles and races sounds like this is going to be just what PSU needs lol i really dont want to give away to much lets make it a suprise ^^ CONGATS SEGA your on the top of my list for being awesome now XD

Wait with the applauds, they gotta have their 3 months break first then maybe update after 1 month more...maybec. D:

chicken105
Aug 16, 2008, 03:25 PM
hey, you get the millia off of the jigo bomma! That's 13*! Stop complaining. Even if it's a single handgun.
edit: and if you don't have a female, go make one. :D

more edit: How many dengiki tickets do you need for each de rol le mission :/

Turb0
Aug 16, 2008, 03:38 PM
Wait, you need items to be able to even play some missions?

Triple_S
Aug 16, 2008, 03:42 PM
Wait, you need items to be able to even play some missions?

From what I hear, you basically do the usual kind of mission, then once you have tickets you can play the fun and different ones.

pikachief
Aug 16, 2008, 03:44 PM
i completely forgot >.<

and i still barely remember.... i think when u play the main mission, i think its the television puzzle mission, you find zon-spheres and such, and u trade those in for items or Tickets.

You use these tickets to play the Player Vs. Player mission (its more like a race type thing i think), the Survival missions (there are 2), and the Hover board racing.

Lyrise
Aug 16, 2008, 03:46 PM
240 tickets total to enter any of the Survival missions. When I say 240 tickets total, that'll be 240 evenly divided over your party size to a max of 4. So depending on how large your party is, it could cost you anywhere from 60 to 240 tickets per entry.

The same thing applies for the quiz, but its cost is 480 total, so it can be anywhere from 80 to 480, since it has a max party size of 6.

And just to tie up any loose ends, 10 zonphotons make a zondrop. 30 zondrops make a zonsphere. 1 zonsphere buys you 10 tickets.

buzyb77
Aug 16, 2008, 03:53 PM
so who think we won't get this mission any time soon...

Triple_S
Aug 16, 2008, 04:13 PM
240 tickets total to enter any of the Survival missions. When I say 240 tickets total, that'll be 240 evenly divided over your party size to a max of 4. So depending on how large your party is, it could cost you anywhere from 60 to 240 tickets per entry.

The same thing applies for the quiz, but its cost is 480 total, so it can be anywhere from 80 to 480, since it has a max party size of 6.

And just to tie up any loose ends, 10 zonphotons make a zondrop. 30 zondrops make a zonsphere. 1 zonsphere buys you 10 tickets.

300 fucking zon-photons for 10 tickets.

1800 for 60, IF you have a full party. You had better pray that you can get a full party.

Lyrise
Aug 16, 2008, 07:57 PM
This is why you're better off NOT trading in photons. Just play the TV puzzle mission normally and find a bunch of spheres.

Triple_S
Aug 16, 2008, 08:39 PM
This is why you're better off NOT trading in photons. Just play the TV puzzle mission normally and find a bunch of spheres.

Ah, you can find spheres? Good, that's not so crazy then.

WhiteKnight01
Sep 24, 2008, 02:55 PM

well atleast most partys will be full you have to be mad to put that many tickets for a solo run and proberly get nothing, also are you able to kick people in a mission caus you could just join on spend 60 or more and just get kicked when it starts so random partys would be a big hell no then