PDA

View Full Version : Official Released Video of Acromaster on PSU!

NDW
Aug 12, 2008, 04:31 PM
Top secret video stolen from a former SEGA employee through social engineering.

Here is the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 04:43 PM
Oh, more fodder for the good people of Fresh Kills Landfill. :wacko:

*spams the hell out of the thread*

Randomness
Aug 12, 2008, 04:48 PM
I'll look at this later.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 12, 2008, 04:56 PM
Fail.

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 05:10 PM
Now that I think of it, I would say it's a Rickroll if I knew more about Phantasy Star Universe. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Aug 12, 2008, 05:12 PM
It's a Mcroll.

Which just sounds stupid. :disapprove:

TalHex
Aug 12, 2008, 05:14 PM
its a 'i don't give a flying fuck'roll

NDW
Aug 12, 2008, 05:25 PM
Fail.

I know. Fail, I'm doing it right. :disapprove:

Ranmaru
Aug 12, 2008, 05:50 PM
I know. Fail :disapprove:

:disapprove:

Out_Kast
Aug 12, 2008, 06:17 PM
I lol'd.
Lol.

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 07:07 PM
It's a Mcroll.

Which just sounds stupid. :disapprove:

Ahahahaha, this means I actually predicted its true nature before I went to look at it. (Which happened to be just now, in order to see if I was right.)

Tessu
Aug 12, 2008, 07:18 PM
Not this stupid video again.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 12, 2008, 09:19 PM
Did this get FKL'd or was it started here? The difference is key.

You get a free gift if it was moved here.

TalHex
Aug 12, 2008, 09:27 PM
is it a picture of 'FKL'd'

Meyfei
Aug 12, 2008, 09:29 PM
a poorly made video! is his gift!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbGpwHuJfQo&feature=related

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 09:30 PM
You get a free gift if it was moved here.

If it was moved here, I bet this person managed to fool half of PSU General before it was moved.

Meyfei
Aug 12, 2008, 09:33 PM
I bet this person managed to fool ""half of PSU General"" before it was moved.

i was thinking more along 80%... or 75% fooled, and 20% about to flam him :wacko:

beatrixkiddo
Aug 12, 2008, 09:35 PM
it started here, i saw :wacko:

Sord
Aug 12, 2008, 10:00 PM
heh, I remember the first time i saw this, kind of just staired at the screen with a blank face thinking "wtf?"

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 10:03 PM

Aww, that gives us less incentive to spam the heck out of the thread. :disapprove:

TalHex
Aug 12, 2008, 10:07 PM
wait! is it to late to have it sent to PSU general then have it FKL'd?

Tact
Aug 12, 2008, 10:10 PM
We've had that done before. Maybe it will happen for a second or two.

NDW
Aug 13, 2008, 01:13 AM

This person is correct and deserves a cookie. :wacko:

I'm not that mean to start it in PSU General and have it moved to here in 5 minutes. :o

Weeaboolits
Aug 13, 2008, 01:45 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Animu/Touhou/1206706582643.jpg

Squeezit
Aug 13, 2008, 02:47 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Animu/Touhou/1206706582643.jpg

my god thats creepy

and that picture at the bottom is from dream of mirror online

Meyfei
Aug 13, 2008, 09:09 AM
argh!! its so random/creepy... i cant think of something to say :(

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 03:20 PM
Its ok Meyfei. :wacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhizo7KrZrw

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 03:25 PM
I looked at the preview image of that video, and I expected to see Ronald McDonald doing the Caramelldansen dance. :wacko:

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 03:27 PM
Nope, its a really weird vid too. :wacko: I like the part where he is in front of the mirror, but thats about it.

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 03:29 PM
I watched about thirty seconds of that video and then decided to stop. I'm sure some other people didn't even click the play button. :wacko:

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 03:34 PM
Hehe, I should have put up a warning. :wacko:

Btw, I have tried the Enforced Class thing. Funnily enough, I already died by a wolf out in the desert for the first time. :disapprove:

I got Balthier and Fran. I'm going to make Fran my temporary White mage, and Balthier an archer. ;3

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 04:16 PM
I got Balthier and Fran. I'm going to make Fran my temporary White mage, and Balthier an archer. ;3

Temporary? Nothing in those rules said anything about "temporary." :disapprove:

beatrixkiddo
Aug 13, 2008, 04:20 PM
I'm currently powerlevelling Vaan to 25ish with Dustia :3
I had a powergame save from like 1-2 years ago but forgot what I was doing, so I started over :disapprove:

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 04:29 PM
I really should go back to earlier areas and level up my neglected characters. Maybe that will get me the gil I need to buy better stuff at a faster pace.

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 04:31 PM
Temporary? Nothing in those rules said anything about "temporary." :disapprove:

Well in FF V You could switch from class to class... Gah.

I may actually start over. I'm going to email that guy and ask him what to do about that 'balthier/fran thing"

YARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He is not clear with that. It frustrates me. I cannot continue. D:

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 04:34 PM
Are you sure there's no way to go back to earlier areas and kill stuff? It's been a while since I've been at that point, so I've forgotten about the situation.

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 04:44 PM
Don't think so, its after getting Balthier and Fran in your party. You have to then go beat the Firemane to leave. If I'm lazy, I might just break the rules just a little and use the gun and bow and then never use them again wing it.

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 04:46 PM
Go ahead!

It's not like that guy's watching over your shoulder and threatening to kill you if you cheat. :wacko:

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
Right! I will! I survived so far without using items, thats good enough. :3

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 05:26 PM
I try my darndest not to use items throughout the entire game. I don't know why I never use items. I save them for an emergency and then I don't use them when I'm fighting the big, deadly boss monster.

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 05:28 PM
the real emergencies happen at the beginning of the game while your still trying to get a decent amount of equipment/stats and at the end when you can fight against the secret bosses, its like that in almost every game

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 05:30 PM
the real emergencies happen at the beginning of the game while your still trying to get a decent amount of equipment/stats and at the end when you can fight against the secret bosses, its like that in almost every game

Oh, and we can't forget the other emergency...there's that one Esper who prevents you from using any items at all. Of course, this doesn't qualify because you can't use items anyway. I'm going to have to go back to him later, because he hit my weak spot with Scathe for massive damage.

Weeaboolits
Aug 13, 2008, 05:32 PM
argh!! its so random/creepy... i cant think of something to say :(It actually wasn't random at all, he's dressed as Yukari Yakumo, a character from the series the song from the video came from.

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 05:34 PM
.hack//INFECTION would be pretty hard to play through without using any items, you lose hp like crazy in that and almost always have some kind of status ailment... not to mention the bosses in it god mod worse then randomness

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 05:35 PM
Oh yeah I fought that esper before. I was also destroyed by his Scathe and Flare attacks. And forget Enforced classes, I will do it my way! I already started it, so I am already motivated to continue.

It actually wasn't random at all, he's dressed as Yukari Yakumo, a character from the series the song from the video came from.

What video? The one I posted? Or one I do not know which you are speaking of?

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 05:37 PM
I was also destroyed by his Scathe and Flare attacks.

It didn't help at all that he has Piercing Magic. :disapprove:

I put on my Mirror Mail and thought I would be fine, and then Balthier and me were nailed for 4500+ damage each. Since I couldn't use items and I didn't have any revival magic, I was pretty much toast.

SStrikerR
Aug 13, 2008, 05:47 PM
I watched about thirty seconds of that video and then decided to stop. I'm sure some other people didn't even click the play button. :wacko:

It still makes me laugh. So I clicked it.

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 05:48 PM
nope, didn't click it

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 05:49 PM
I tried using Mirror Mail with the Mandrogas. :disapprove: It was Fail. :<

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 05:56 PM
i hate the reflect spell in XII you can't use cure with it

Ranmaru
Aug 13, 2008, 06:05 PM
Every reflect in every Final Fantasy could not be cured. D: I also hated how someone wearing Bonemail gets hurt badly when Curaga is cast xD. (which is why I cast reflect on him to prevent curaga from effacting him). Then, I cast reflect on the enemie/boss, and cast Bio on it to have it reflect on the one wearing the Bonemail, and since the spell can only be bounced off once, then it will heal the bonemail user. ;3

Randomness
Aug 13, 2008, 06:27 PM
i hate the reflect spell in XII you can't use cure with it

Opal ring on the healer is FTW.

And Tact, I find it hard to believe you're fighting optional espers and lack good healing magics... (Since the only ones I recall having limitations on the fight are the optional ones... And Ultima is just no fun at all, with it changing left and right)

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 06:29 PM
ah well i still like my strategy, equip bubble belts on your active party members, cast every buff you have except for reflect, then crack a few skulls

Randomness
Aug 13, 2008, 06:37 PM
I only rarely used the belts up until the endgame, because of everyone using the pretty golden amulet for double LP.

I'd set up my frontline with belts on the berserkers, and an opal ring on the healer. The back line would buff themselves up, I'd switch them out, buff up the front line, switch out again, enter fight, quickening, then pull the berserker line and go to town. If a berserker falls, use arise, berserk, haste, and let em go again. Healer falls, just pull in someone from the back line...

Hell Wyrm is easy in the last chunk of its health, where it just alternates between using... I think it was a gravity-type spell and an attack. So just heal after each gravity with Renew.

Heh, theres also the trick where your team rapid-fires Reverse, Renew, Cure to instant kill ANYTHING. (Barring most marks and bosses)

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 06:39 PM
once you get all the stat ups on the license board you really don't need anymore lp then you normally get

Randomness
Aug 13, 2008, 06:42 PM
Well, you want to complete the top half with everyone, the bottom you only need the licenses for their weapons and armor.

I've got exactly four bosses left to kill. Zodiark, the Behemoth King, the Shadow-whats-his-name mark in the bottom of the Pharos, and of course Yiazmat.

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 06:42 PM
And Tact, I find it hard to believe you're fighting optional espers and lack good healing magics... (Since the only ones I recall having limitations on the fight are the optional ones... And Ultima is just no fun at all, with it changing left and right)

I have Curaga. Does that count as good healing magic? :wacko:

Also, I only was exploring to see what was up there. I had no idea I was about to run smack into an Esper. As of right now, I have Belias (Duh.), Mateus (Also duh.), Zalera, and Adrammelech.

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 06:45 PM
i need to go back and finish all the marks and get the optional espers... still i don't have that much motivation to do it considering how awful summoning is in XII

Randomness
Aug 13, 2008, 06:49 PM
The only summons worth using offensively for a serious fight would be Shemahzi, Zeromus, and Zodiark, because you can set up their finishing moves to break the damage limit. (Especially Zodiark, where you just have a party member cast Break on you, summon him, and watch as he immediately performs Final Eclipse for 50,000 to all enemies)

Tact
Aug 13, 2008, 06:51 PM
All of the other summons are pretty much for messing around and showing your friends the finishing moves. :wacko:

TalHex
Aug 13, 2008, 06:51 PM
nice. might be worth tracking it down then