PDA

View Full Version : Tourist Titles

Mike
Aug 13, 2008, 08:08 PM
Is there anything special to getting the "____ Tourist" titles? I've done all the free missions everywhere except for multi mode and I've only gotten the Parum Tourist award. Anyone got any ideas?

Ceresa
Aug 13, 2008, 08:27 PM
Gotta do multimode, except for neudaiz you can get them all solo, but you will need 2 ppl for price of research.

Mike
Aug 14, 2008, 07:21 AM
Really. I got the Parum title without doing multi-mode.

Kizeragi
Aug 14, 2008, 07:36 AM
Really. I got the Parum title without doing multi-mode.

Yeah, Parum has no multi-mode only missions, but Neudaiz and Moatoob do, so you'll need to do them also I guess. :/

Mike
Aug 14, 2008, 07:45 AM
Time to find someone to do Neudaiz with then. It gives me a chance to look for my Cast-miko set too.

Ceresa
Aug 14, 2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah I meant the multi mode exclusive missions sorry, you don't need to do all the single player ones again on multi.

Treyseph
Aug 14, 2008, 12:23 PM
sorry if i sound like a noob.

but would someone mind explaining exactly what a title is to me?

Opy
Aug 14, 2008, 03:18 PM
One of the fun parts of the game is the Title system. By finishing certain achievements, you get prizes. You pick up the prizes from your pm. I think its the 4th option, then the last option. The other options in the 4th menu are lists of monsters and weapons etc that you can view to see what you have recieved so far. there is also a list of achievements and what you have finished.

Here is a link to those rewards: http://psupedia.info/PSP:Title_system

You may already have a bunch of rewards in your pm that you havent gotten yet. You start getting them as your finishing story mode quests.

Treyseph
Aug 14, 2008, 06:01 PM
oooh ok. i understand now. i knew what those were but i diddn't know they were called titles.

in that case i've almost got all of em :D