PDA

View Full Version : Neudaiz GBR?

Dressed2Kill808
Aug 14, 2008, 02:12 AM
what is the Neudaiz GBR???...pls an ty!

WildArms2
Aug 14, 2008, 02:21 AM
GBR= Guardian's Boost Road

its a mini event on selection several missions and increasing the drop rate on them based on how many times you have completed each mission. Each person has their own drop rate modifier and each person individual modifier is then added together to make the groups total drop rate increase. Each person can aquire a max of 50% increase in drop rate soo the mazium team total is 300% if each person in the team is at 50%. Neudiaz is going to have 5 mission in the GBR including everyone favorite white beast. It will introduce S2 versions of each of these missions as well so it is a much anticipated update.

Turb0
Aug 14, 2008, 02:23 AM

its a mini event on selection several missions and increasing the drop rate on them based on how many times you have completed each mission. Each person has their own drop rate modifier and each person individual modifier is then added together to make the groups total drop rate increase. Each person can aquire a max of 50% increase in drop rate soo the mazium team total is 300% if each person in the team is at 50%. Neudiaz is going to have 5 mission in the GBR including everyone favorite white beast. It will introduce S2 versions of each of these missions as well so it is a much anticipated update.

Pretty much says it all. Also with that update, there will be a fires/caves of illusion mission on Neudaiz like the forest of illusion one currently on moatoob.

Phoenix Healer
Aug 14, 2008, 07:53 AM
Pretty much says it all. Also with that update, there will be a fires/caves of illusion mission on Neudaiz like the forest of illusion one currently on moatoob.

wasnt that jp servers only

Mysterious-G
Aug 14, 2008, 07:56 AM
wasnt that jp servers only

Uhh, no.

fay
Aug 14, 2008, 08:52 AM
ooo. i just thought of something there.

when this is released more or less everyone will be spamming it and those who wont be will be spamming white beast s2.
with the increase in drop rate this will hopefully mean lots of el-senbas will be going about making it cheap to buy :D

Mysterious-G
Aug 14, 2008, 09:00 AM
I am not too positive about that. They still will be pretty rare.

darkante
Aug 14, 2008, 09:09 AM
When do we get it really? 3 years more? D:
So much stuff i want to hunt there, MAG can eat...uhh..mushrooms.

thematesV2
Aug 14, 2008, 09:20 AM
it's too bad we can't feed out mags like in PSO, i would totally feed it mushrooms, like the poison truffles and such... wait, we can feed our "Mags" .......

Shou
Aug 14, 2008, 09:30 AM
If Sonic Team doesn't mess up and delay any more updates, *audiance laughs* it should come right after MAG. This update is one of the bigger updates. Allot of new item will be introduced into the game thanks to the new S2 difficulties, especially for techers. "12* bow, 12* rod, el-senba, granhadarodoc*spelling*, Lumarius / Spread" to name a few.

WhiteKnight01
Aug 14, 2008, 10:02 AM
i hope nothing happens in the first 3 weeks of september (hoilday)

Yuicihi
Aug 14, 2008, 10:27 AM
When do we get it really? 3 years more? D:
So much stuff i want to hunt there, MAG can eat...uhh..mushrooms.What, GBR?

Eventually, probably. Possibly.

Eh, at least it'll relieve the boredom of running MAG all the time.

Dark Phoenix
Aug 15, 2008, 03:08 AM
I love the fact that it will be on neudaiz XD its my favorite world! but i do hate white beast cause its the only thing ppl run unlees there is an event out. oh well im going to over look that cause neudaiz ROCKS

Turb0
Aug 15, 2008, 03:13 AM
Well hopefully people will run the whole road instead of just white beast but personally I'll be skipping sacred stream every time.

Toguro
Aug 15, 2008, 07:49 AM
Don't you need to earn points in all the missions for your personal drop boost to go up?

fay
Aug 15, 2008, 08:36 AM
if i remember right then no. each level has its own % for the boost drop so if you only spam one level then your boost will only work for on that level.
which is why i fear white beast spammers will stay doing just that. with a 300% boost guarenteed befor eto long and el senba and serafi senba there ¬_¬

Sasamichan
Aug 15, 2008, 09:01 AM
if i remember right then no. each level has its own % for the boost drop so if you only spam one level then your boost will only work for on that level.
which is why i fear white beast spammers will stay doing just that. with a 300% boost guarenteed befor eto long and el senba and serafi senba there ¬_¬

Wrong. You won't get the maximum bonus (or any at all) if n00bs spam only one mission like White Beast.

fay
Aug 15, 2008, 09:03 AM
oh right. thats the way i thought the motoob gbr worked like. you can do one mission to get it up for that only but you do them all to get a fair ballence between them all.

how is it that it works?

Celi-Ka
Aug 15, 2008, 10:12 AM
http://psupedia.info/GBR

Look here. It will work similarly to how Moatoob's GBR worked.

DreXxiN
Aug 15, 2008, 10:39 AM
For people who don't click that link:

No, you will not get ANY bonus on ANY mission, unless you clear all of them. Each "Lap" around all missions will give you a small boost.

Darius_Drake
Aug 15, 2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah, your boost rate is determined by the mission you have done the least.

fay
Aug 15, 2008, 04:39 PM
ahh 76 runs of the 5 missions on s2 then for the 50%

why does that sound rather daunting.
at least its not like mag where you have one mission to run. at least this way there is some variety this time

Tulio07
Aug 15, 2008, 08:50 PM
it's based on how many points you have in the mission you have the least points in

joefro
Aug 16, 2008, 02:56 PM
Well hopefully people will run the whole road instead of just white beast but personally I'll be skipping sacred stream every time.

Yep, me too. I don't care if my boost is only 40%-ish, there is no way I'm restarting my 360 after every mission.

buzyb77
Aug 16, 2008, 03:00 PM

Hope The stream mission is not one of them as it can and does cause major slow down due to a memory leak problem on the 360...

Turb0
Aug 16, 2008, 03:40 PM
Too late for that, unfortunately.

GreenArcher
Aug 18, 2008, 10:44 AM
ahh 76 runs of the 5 missions on s2 then for the 50%

why does that sound rather daunting.
at least its not like mag where you have one mission to run. at least this way there is some variety this time

155 points needed for 50% boost. 5 points for an S2 mission. 155 / 5 = 31, yes? So 31 laps, or 155 runs.

BLADE_EDGE
Aug 18, 2008, 11:32 AM
im gonna sit and do 155 c runs, ya right s2 runs would be the best idea

tadtwisted
Aug 18, 2008, 12:47 PM
does anyone know which mission are gonna be on the GBR? is it gonna be in a row like on Moatoob ( if so it cant be in the pavillion of air, there is only 2 missions there? ) or are they splitting it up all over neudaiz?

Kumlekar
Aug 18, 2008, 04:11 PM

"everyone's favorite"? That mission F***ing sucks