PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone have the same stats?

MysticGoten
Aug 14, 2008, 11:10 PM
I didn't switch to Fortegunner until I was lvl 15 and thought my stats would be weaker than what they should be. Now I am 130 and my stats perfectly match the stats listed on PSUpedia:
http://psupedia.info/Fortegunner

So does that mean that everyone has the same base stats and they only change depending upon your type, race, and gender?

Gunslinger-08
Aug 14, 2008, 11:21 PM
race and gender also matter, though you might already be aware of that.

So to be simple: nope.

MysticGoten
Aug 14, 2008, 11:28 PM
I forgot to include that in my first post >.<

It seems to me everyone of the same race, gender, and type will always have the same stats correct?

Pillan
Aug 14, 2008, 11:38 PM
If you have the same race, gender, class, class level, and character level, your stats should be exactly the same. From there, the deviations are solely based upon equipment.

WhiteKnight01
Aug 17, 2008, 12:13 AM
il like to see if they make another game that the way you play affects the way your stats go up, like if you use long range guns or close range ones

chaoskila
Aug 17, 2008, 12:13 AM
dont forget all the boosts.
and equipment like slots.

Tiyr
Aug 17, 2008, 01:33 AM
I think what he's wondering is if there's any random variation--even minor--like you see in many RPGs.

Answer: No. All female human 140 / 20 FGs will have the exact same stats (sans gear, of course).

Yusaku_Kudou
Aug 17, 2008, 04:36 AM
il like to see if they make another game that the way you play affects the way your stats go up, like if you use long range guns or close range ones

Final Fantasy XI :P

Kard
Aug 17, 2008, 06:47 AM
Final Fantasy XI :P

Nope, base stats in that game are determined by racial choice and jobs (classes), like PSU.