PDA

View Full Version : PSU General

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 10:51 PM
Ok, so I am a noob here, I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section.
So its ok for someone to complain about their fingers hurting but if someones feelings are hurting, they get moved to Dead Horse Society and the fingers can stay?! OMG fingers are sooo much more important than feelings, what was I thinking trying to stop being treated badly? You guys so suck!!

Syl
Aug 15, 2008, 10:54 PM
Thread already got locked. That could have made it to Rants, but it kinda went downhill *cough* <_<

Luckily, yours was moved to its proper place.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 10:59 PM
Your feelings

are hurt...?

What the hell do you want me to do?

Give you sympathy?

Shadwitz
Aug 15, 2008, 11:00 PM
I was going to hug you, but now I don't want to.

RedRaz0r
Aug 15, 2008, 11:02 PM
I didn't read how your feelings got hurt but ill still hug you.

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:05 PM
Your feelings

are hurt...?

What the hell do you want me to do?

Give you sympathy?

Yeah, I guess its the curse of being pretty and nice! I WAS WRONGED!! What was said and done to me was WRONG!! Sorry if I expected something to be done about it or maybe have someone understand my feelings! But thats ok. The stupid girl should shut up or take her clothes off right?
Thats all you gaming guys seem to care about...

RedRaz0r
Aug 15, 2008, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I guess its the curse of being pretty and nice! I WAS WRONGED!! What was said and done to me was WRONG!! Sorry if I expected something to be done about it or maybe have someone understand my feelings! But thats ok. The stupid girl should shut up or take her clothes off right?

Aw come on....not all guys are the same.

Adora
I was going to hug you, but now I don't want to.

Thats ok sweetie! Im sure I can do way better! By the way, I was yelling at the moderators on this site, not the players! What I said had NOTHING to do with you! But Im glad u feel so important!

Syl
I think it's just you taking that thread movement a tad personally :X

Protip: Generalizing people when you don't even know they are male of female makes you look worse~

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:11 PM

Protip: Generalizing people when you don't even know they are male of female makes you look worse~

Yes youre right! I was trying to make a point and I was moved! But finger cramp guy can stay!! Thats fair??

Retehi
Aug 15, 2008, 11:12 PM
You sound a lot like this person.

http://stupid-people-videos.blogspot.com/2006/09/lady-calls-911-over-wrong-burger-king.html

Is this you by any chance?

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:14 PM

The characters that were rude to me were both male and female! Silly me for not taking the time to ask them about their personal lives, What a ditz!!" OMG you think Im an idiot? Are you a guy or girl?" Shame on me for not asking....

Alastor_Haven

I'm sorry

but this simply translates into

GIVE ME ATTENTION

Syl
Yes youre right! I was trying to make a point and I was moved! But finger cramp guy can stay!! Thats fair??

Well, to be fair, it's technically not there anymore. It's locked, no one can post in that thread anymore lol.

Don't worry, the rants forum still gets a lot of traffic but that type of discussion is best left for that forum. If it was left here, it would definitely get derailed and locked.

GaNksTa

While I understand that you're distressed at the given moment, your post was a bit extreme. I'm not entirely sure of how long you've been around the internet, but the general public usually aren't very inept (not quite sure that is the correct term) to other's feelings. I am sorry for your misfortune.. but some times you just got to suck it up and go on..

RedRaz0r
Aug 15, 2008, 11:16 PM
Ok, so I am a noob here, I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section.
So its ok for someone to complain about their fingers hurting but if someones feelings are hurting, they get moved to Dead Horse Society and the fingers can stay?! OMG fingers are sooo much more important than feelings, what was I thinking trying to stop being treated badly? You guys so suck!!

sexist =[

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:18 PM
You sound a lot like this person.

http://stupid-people-videos.blogspot.com/2006/09/lady-calls-911-over-wrong-burger-king.html

Is this you by any chance?

OMG you are clever!! You should write that one down!!
Look at my profile if u have any questions about WHO I am! I hope I can be like you when I grow up....

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:19 PM
sexist =[
Yeah, and its males treating my like crap that made this way! Congratulations on being a guy!! Must be great to be you....

Retehi
Aug 15, 2008, 11:27 PM
Male or female, you're still coming off as a spoiled brat. You only fuel the flames with "TEEHEE I'M A GIRL BE NICE TO ME =^.^= ( o Y o )" Your topic got moved, boohoo.

Don't get me wrong, I have respect for women, but not whiny "hand me my tiara and scepter" would-be princesses.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 11:28 PM
You aren't special

Seriosly

I wonder how even you can go on life

Thinking OMFG

I'm a girl

I'm special

No -.-

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:32 PM
You aren't special

Seriosly

I wonder how even you can go on life

Thinking OMFG

I'm a girl

I'm special

No -.-

Thats ok, you think what you want! You will NEVER know me and its your loss...

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 11:36 PM
Know what?

You're spoiled

Simple as that

Here

How about you have fun In real life thinking that?

I welcome you

To the world of internet

Syl
Aug 15, 2008, 11:37 PM
=_=...

Nitro Vordex
Aug 15, 2008, 11:39 PM
Go get fresented.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 11:39 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/SylEspada/1218785270576.jpg

I think we have an understanding

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:43 PM
I'm sorry

but this simply translates into

GIVE ME ATTENTION

Shame on me for thinking women deserve respect! What was I thinking? Its not like were anything special! Im sure you all you gamers have girlfriends that are much more obstained! Thats why you spend all your time playing! You go on populating the human race without us! Lets see how far you get!
Im not asking for special treatment or attention!! I only ask for the decency and respect that I give other players be given back to me, but I guess thats asking too much. I treat people the way I excpect to be treated in return! I thought that was like a kharmic law! I did nothing wrong yet was treated like crap! I have every right to be mad! But Im just a stupid girl...

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:44 PM
Know what?

You're spoiled

Simple as that

Here

How about you have fun In real life thinking that?

I welcome you

To the world of internet

OMG you are soo right! People being being nice and decent must have spoiled me for video games!!

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 11:44 PM
What was that?

I can't translate that

Other then same responses

'' I'M A GIRL I'M SPECIAL ''

I WANT MORE ATTENTION

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:45 PM
You have no idea who I am or what I have been through! Therefore you have NO right to judge me!!

Shadwitz
Aug 15, 2008, 11:46 PM

I think we have an understanding

http://www.pown.it/437

I'm one upping you. :O

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:47 PM
What was that?

I can't translate that

Other then same responses

'' I'M A GIRL I'M SPECIAL ''

I WANT MORE ATTENTION

You must just be depressed. Often times ugly people put down others to make themselves feel better. Im not falling for it!!! I have no pity for rude people!!

Shadwitz
Aug 15, 2008, 11:49 PM
You must just be depressed. Often times ugly people put down others to make themselves feel better. Im not falling for it!!! I have no pity for rude people!!

Well, if you wanted me to be rude, why didn't you say so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89KyfTDgPyc

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 11:49 PM
Oh I'm rude

Ms.Sexist I presume hm?

I have a question for you

How well did you make in High school?

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:51 PM
Ummm I was adored! Homecoming Queen, Prom Queen, even back then at least people were nice....

Shadwitz
Aug 15, 2008, 11:52 PM
Ummm I was adored! Homecoming Queen, Prom Queen, even back then at least people were nice....

Oh, no wonder you're rubbing me the wrong way.

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:53 PM
Oh, no wonder you're rubbing me the wrong way.

Oh, do pretty girls imtimidate you? Does it make you mad you could never have one?

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 11:53 PM

You're so special

I wanna uh

Give you a big diamond

Chuck_Norris
Aug 15, 2008, 11:54 PM
*Ahem* Come now, folks. This is FKL damn it! You can't be on-topic in FKL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmDDp-cCo24&feature=related

Retehi
Aug 15, 2008, 11:55 PM
ahahahaha

I think this person's just a really intricate troll. I love it now.

Alastor_Haven
I am trying to educate a girl here chuck :(

Shadwitz
Oh, do pretty girls imtimidate you? Does it make you mad you could never have one?

Actually, I never liked how they looked down on me for not being as high class and elitest as them.

Hint: I'm the smart chick that scared all you prissy girls.

Adora
Aug 15, 2008, 11:57 PM
You're so special

I wanna uh

Give you a big diamond

OMG the witty comments continue? How was band camp? See you in biology!

Alastor_Haven
Aug 15, 2008, 11:58 PM
That doesn't make sense

Or are you too special to understand that?

Chuck_Norris
Aug 15, 2008, 11:59 PM
I am trying to educate a girl here chuck :(

You know that's impossible. Women can not learn. Closest you could get to teaching her anything is to beat her with a stick, and tell her to make you dinner while chugging your beer and playing the latest Madden Football game on your gas powered Xbox 360.

Adora
Aug 16, 2008, 12:00 AM
Actually, I never liked how they looked down on me for not being as high class and elitest as them.

Hint: I'm the smart chick that scared all you prissy girls.

I was on the honor role in all AP classes! You dont scare me! I bet I got a better score on my SAT's than you did! But keep talking! Make yourself feel special! Fat Chicks need love too!

I am only being mean because you all jumped me. Im normally nice but you people SUCK!!

Alastor_Haven
Aug 16, 2008, 12:01 AM
You really want us to keep firing bullets at you hm?

GreenArcher
Aug 16, 2008, 12:04 AM
Hey. I'm on principle's list, I'm in all AP classes. I probably got a higher SAT score than you did, worship me ^_^_^_^_^

Retehi
w www ww www wwwww wwww ww www ww wwwwwww! www wwww wwwww ww! w www w www w wwwwww wwwww ww ww www'w wwww www www! www wwww wwwwwww! wwww wwwwwwww wwww wwwwwww! www wwwwww wwww wwww www!

w ww wwww wwwww wwww wwwwwww www www wwwwww ww. ww wwwwwwww wwww www www wwwwww wwww!!

I think it looks better like that. :wacko:

Shadwitz
I was on the honor role in all AP classes! You dont scare me! I bet I got a better score on my SAT's than you did! But keep talking! Make yourself feel special! Fat Chicks need love too!

I am only being mean because you all jumped me. Im normally nice but you people SUCK!!

I took the ACT, babe. But I got in the 99th percentile of the USA anyways.

Lol did you just call me fat?

What a comeback.

You're so vain~
You probably think this song is about you~

Alastor_Haven
Aug 16, 2008, 12:08 AM

I'm sorry girl or guy or uh

Robot ? I have no clue but hey

I win anyway

TalHex
Aug 16, 2008, 12:09 AM
the hell went wrong with this thread?

Retehi
Aug 16, 2008, 12:11 AM
the hell went wrong with this thread?

It came from PSU General.

Shadwitz
Aug 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
It came from PSU General.

This.

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
I thought this was gonna be another of Nitro's adventures.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 16, 2008, 12:13 AM
Man I'm drinking my dr.pepper

It's great

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 12:15 AM
I thought this was gonna be another of Nitro's adventures.
Almost. I'll get one later. ;o

Shadwitz
Man I'm drinking my dr.pepper

It's great

Gib DP

Chuck_Norris
No ones gonna comment on my steriotipical angry american husband post? :<

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 12:16 AM
We get enough of that in Rants.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 16, 2008, 12:17 AM
Gib DP

I'll give you diet Pepsi if you want

Adora
Aug 16, 2008, 12:18 AM
ahahahaha

I think this person's just a really intricate troll. I love it now.

Obviously you havent looked at my profile. Ive heard Im pretty but idk.

OMG I cant believe this has come to this!

I was yelled at and called names, (which doesnt happen to me), all because I chose to blacklist someone that has been spamming for weeks! I got tired of hearing the same thing over and over so I Blisted! I made a comment in the lobby how I blacklist spammers and I was jumped! Several people called me a moron and an idiot all because I dont like spam and I dont tolerate it. I came here looking for support in hopes I wasnt the only one who felt this way, and I was jumped yet again!
All I am asking for is for people to be nice to me like I am to them and leave me alone! I finally got the courage to say something in the branch and people were so rude to me, I wanted to cry! I didnt deserve that and I didnt do anything wrong. It just didnt feel right that a game made me feel this way.
From now on I will vent elsewhere.
Sorry for wasting your time.

Shadwitz
Aug 16, 2008, 12:18 AM
I'll give you diet Pepsi if you want

NO

GIVE

DR

PEPPER

:(

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 12:19 AM
Did someone say serious topic?

Because I think I heard someone say serious fucking topic.

Retehi
Aug 16, 2008, 12:19 AM
I went outside the other day, and accidentally stepped on a snail. I felt pretty bad about that.

Xefi
Aug 16, 2008, 12:30 AM
Obviously you havent looked at my profile. Ive heard Im pretty but idk.

OMG I cant believe this has come to this!

I was yelled at and called names, (which doesnt happen to me), all because I chose to blacklist someone that has been spamming for weeks! I got tired of hearing the same thing over and over so I Blisted! I made a comment in the lobby how I blacklist spammers and I was jumped! Several people called me a moron and an idiot all because I dont like spam and I dont tolerate it. I came here looking for support in hopes I wasnt the only one who felt this way, and I was jumped yet again!
All I am asking for is for people to be nice to me like I am to them and leave me alone! I finally got the courage to say something in the branch and people were so rude to me, I wanted to cry! I didnt deserve that and I didnt do anything wrong. It just didnt feel right that a game made me feel this way.
From now on I will vent elsewhere.
Sorry for wasting your time.

If you really wanted support, you should talk about your situation with a
friend. You have a friend right? Talk to him or her about it. If you asking
random strangers online, you won't get help that much. And also, because
you were mad when you ask for help, that also affect the online people
as well. I suggest you go outside and cool down a little or even stay away
from Uni. 2 on PSU. Other than that, take care of yourself.

Scline
Aug 16, 2008, 12:30 AM
I made a comment in the lobby how I blacklist spammers and I was jumped

So basically you're saying that you willingly drew attention to the fact that you blacklisted someone? Attention whore say anything to you? I mean, really.. I'm going to take a deep dark shot at saying you were in universe 02, which is full of spammers, idiots, attention whores, and a few decent people.

Let's take this from the view of a spammer..

Adora: I blacklist spammers!

Spammer: Wow, what an attention whore, let's all gang up on her and call her an idiot.

Pretty much everyone else on Universe 02: IDIOT!

I mean, what was going through your mind to announce that you blacklisted someone? That's like walking around in a crowded street and screaming out "I HAVE A LOADED GUN".

In other news, you're obviously lying about the whole prom queen bullshit, because you obviously have no self-esteem, because you're sitting here on an INTERNET FORUM getting all EMOTIONAL because people who you DON'T EVEN KNOW called you an IDIOT because you decided to announce that you blacklist spammers.

Good game.

and Retehi, I've been meaning to say this to you for a while, and I can't explain it one bit, but your signature is fucking awesome.

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2008, 12:37 AM
Why the hell hasn't this been derailed or died yet?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Forum/FKL/fkldfootman.png

Shadwitz
Aug 16, 2008, 12:42 AM
Dr. Strangelove is amazing. That is all.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 12:43 AM
My IRONMAN is getting huge.

TalHex
Aug 16, 2008, 12:44 AM
because it keeps coming back to the same point, its like a f^cking boomerang of retarded...

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/5-1.gif
discuss

Adora
Aug 16, 2008, 01:25 AM
So basically you're saying that you willingly drew attention to the fact that you blacklisted someone? Attention whore say anything to you? I mean, really.. I'm going to take a deep dark shot at saying you were in universe 02, which is full of spammers, idiots, attention whores, and a few decent people.

Let's take this from the view of a spammer..

Adora: I blacklist spammers!

Spammer: Wow, what an attention whore, let's all gang up on her and call her an idiot.

Pretty much everyone else on Universe 02: IDIOT!

I mean, what was going through your mind to announce that you blacklisted someone? That's like walking around in a crowded street and screaming out "I HAVE A LOADED GUN".

In other news, you're obviously lying about the whole prom queen bullshit, because you obviously have no self-esteem, because you're sitting here on an INTERNET FORUM getting all EMOTIONAL because people who you DON'T EVEN KNOW called you an IDIOT because you decided to announce that you blacklist spammers.

Good game.

and Retehi, I've been meaning to say this to you for a while, and I can't explain it one bit, but your signature is fucking awesome.

For the record, I condensed the story in order to save time and you werent there so you dont know all the facts.
Frankly I dont care what you think. Look it up in my yearbook if you dont believe me. As you can tell I rarely post on here for a reason. I actually have a life.
So you think me being bored one night and feeling frisky constitutes me having low self-esteem? I got YOUR attention! So I must be doing something right!
Go ahead and dream of me... I wont tell

TalHex
Aug 16, 2008, 01:29 AM
hey! no need to get riled up, just because we post online doesn't mean we don't have a life (roller skating tonight + tal = much pain, hilarity, and face plant)

Adora
Aug 16, 2008, 01:33 AM
And how dare you call me a whore. Shame on your mother for raising you that way! Do you dissrespect HER like that ? How would you feel if someone called your sister or girlfriend that? But you go ahead and perpetuate the stero type....

Xefi
Aug 16, 2008, 01:44 AM
let's just end this already, ok? Adora, if you have problem with
people disrespecting you on this forum, you can always contact
a mod. Continuing on like this will only result in more bloodshed.

But then again, if anyone call my little sister a whore, i'll
be very upset too.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 01:56 AM
Hey, you people from PSU Gen. Please, take your petty pointless arguments elsewhere.

Requesting lock for this topic.

Syl
Aug 16, 2008, 02:11 AM
Requesting tamales for this topic.
You got it capitan ;o

http://www.fresnobeehive.com/archives/upload/2006/12/tamales.jpg

Xefi
Aug 16, 2008, 02:16 AM
You got it capitan ;o

http://www.fresnobeehive.com/archives/upload/2006/12/tamales.jpg

wow, that looks good. Now you making me hungry...

Scline
Aug 16, 2008, 02:16 AM
For the record, I condensed the story in order to save time and you werent there so you dont know all the facts.
Frankly I dont care what you think. Look it up in my yearbook if you dont believe me. As you can tell I rarely post on here for a reason. I actually have a life.
So you think me being bored one night and feeling frisky constitutes me having low self-esteem? I got YOUR attention! So I must be doing something right!
Go ahead and dream of me... I wont tell

Why would you want to save time if you're after pity? And don't say you weren't, there's practically no other reason to post about how your feelings were hurt because people called you an idiot(Going on the facts that you gave out in the open, which who knows if it's "fact", because you wanted to save time). "Oh, these mean people hurt my feelings", what response were you looking for? "It's okay, they're just people on the internet, you're a woman, so you're special.". And I don't have to look in your yearbook, if you were prom queen you would have enough self-esteem not to get all pissed about people "calling you an idiot".

Also, it's not hard to catch the attention of someone looking through a thread that was linked to them by a friend, and I don't want to dream of you, I don't particularly like nightmares.

And how dare you call me a whore. Shame on your mother for raising you that way! Do you dissrespect HER like that ? How would you feel if someone called your sister or girlfriend that? But you go ahead and perpetuate the stero type....

I didn't call you a whore, I called you an attention whore, someone who seeks attention to make themselves feel special. But no, my mother didn't raise me this way, and I don't disrespect her like that, because she took on the honorable task of having a child, continuing on the human race, she completely earned my respect and the respect of anyone else.. what have you done that you can give proof to us about? Whined like a little bitch on some forums? Oh yes, you deserve ALL of my respect.

Syl
Aug 16, 2008, 02:18 AM
wow, that looks good. Now you making me hungry...

That's why I posted it lol :X

Xefi
Aug 16, 2008, 02:22 AM

too bad i can't eat anymore at 12:21 AM over here. California yeah! lol.

Scline
Aug 16, 2008, 02:26 AM

Syl, I've never had a tamale, send me one. =o

edit: This thread is now about tamales.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 02:29 AM
Fuck yeah PST! :3

As for those tamales, keep 'em coming. :)

Chuck_Norris
Aug 16, 2008, 02:35 AM
This thread is now about Italian food.
http://www.resch-frisch.com/images/products/Pizza-Capricciosa.jpg

Scline
Aug 16, 2008, 02:39 AM
Chuck.. buy me a pizza and I'll agree to make this thread all about Italian food..

or some spaghetti..

Until then, tamales.

Alastor_Haven
Aug 16, 2008, 02:41 AM
Man fuck I'm hungry

Chuck_Norris
Aug 16, 2008, 02:44 AM
It's outside on your lawn. But in order to get it, you need to take an accessive ammound of Crack Cocane. Apon doing so, it will apear outside.

Scline
Aug 16, 2008, 02:48 AM
-takes a big bite out of what appears to be pizza, but is really a chunk of grass.-

This thread is now about Italian food, man..

Adora
Aug 16, 2008, 03:05 AM
Why would you want to save time if you're after pity? And don't say you weren't, there's practically no other reason to post about how your feelings were hurt because people called you an idiot(Going on the facts that you gave out in the open, which who knows if it's "fact", because you wanted to save time). "Oh, these mean people hurt my feelings", what response were you looking for? "It's okay, they're just people on the internet, you're a woman, so you're special.". And I don't have to look in your yearbook, if you were prom queen you would have enough self-esteem not to get all pissed about people "calling you an idiot".

Also, it's not hard to catch the attention of someone looking through a thread that was linked to them by a friend, and I don't want to dream of you, I don't particularly like nightmares.

I didn't call you a whore, I called you an attention whore, someone who seeks attention to make themselves feel special. But no, my mother didn't raise me this way, and I don't disrespect her like that, because she took on the honorable task of having a child, continuing on the human race, she completely earned my respect and the respect of anyone else.. what have you done that you can give proof to us about? Whined like a little bitch on some forums? Oh yes, you deserve ALL of my respect.

Oh my bad! I should set you up with my friend! I think he'd just love you!! ( You said the word WHORE) same difference...

Scline
Aug 16, 2008, 03:09 AM
Oh my bad! I should set you up with my friend! I think he'd just love you!! ( You said the word WHORE) same difference...

1. Attention Whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

2. Whore
A woman who sleeps with you for something in exchange, usually money.

I'm done wasting words on you if that's all you're going to come back with.

Mixfortune
Aug 16, 2008, 04:05 AM
Troll senses are not very high on this board, it'd seem.

Nai_Calus
Aug 16, 2008, 07:47 AM
http://www.iankunx.net/bullshit.jpg

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2008, 11:22 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Screencaps/greenspanpcb.png

TalHex
Aug 16, 2008, 02:01 PM
sorry ian, i don't think there is an explanation for this amount of bullshit, although i too demand an explanation

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2008, 02:03 PM
Please stop.

Para
Aug 16, 2008, 02:46 PM
WHY SO SERIOUS?!

http://subversatile.net/pics/care-o-meter.gif

Kizeragi
Aug 16, 2008, 03:25 PM
WHY SO SERIOUS?!

http://subversatile.net/pics/care-o-meter.gif

LOL, I found that funny for no reason. ^^;

Anyway, the thread is now extremely pointless, so lets leave it at that. :l

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2008, 03:31 PM
http://dietrichthrall.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/dark-knight-why-so-serious1.jpg
-----

Sayara
Aug 16, 2008, 03:36 PM
----- sounds about right
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/1217983896032.jpg

Weeaboolits
Aug 16, 2008, 03:43 PM
http://superherouniverse.com/superheroes/marvel/captainamerica/images/Captain-America.jpg

Sayara
Aug 16, 2008, 03:44 PM
its so wrong ;_;

astuarlen
Aug 16, 2008, 03:49 PM
100th reply!

101st post

Chuck_Norris
Aug 16, 2008, 06:20 PM
LOL, I found that funny for no reason. ^^;

Anyway, the thread was always pointless, so lets spam in it more! : D

Fix'd.