PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 AOTI offline

BLADE_EDGE
Aug 16, 2008, 04:46 PM
i wouldve loved to have an offline mode of aoti even if i had to buy another disk it wouldve been sick, cutscenes instead of speach bubles but i guess we just got stuck with a download im hoping the next expansion, if there will be one, we will get another disk to have an offline

chaoskila
Aug 16, 2008, 05:00 PM
im going to have to disagree.
the whole download expansion is a great idea.
give up the story line to save 20 bucks. great idea in my book

Turb0
Aug 16, 2008, 05:15 PM
Meh, I prefer it like it is now. Saves me some money by not including something I'll never play. Or maybe next time there could be an option to choose if you wanted single player or not for an extra $20.

Darklighter
Aug 17, 2008, 04:13 AM
Did not save me anything as I bought the PS2 AOTI just to play offline. Would of been so much simplier to have had a disc for the 360 as it plays better offline then the PS2.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 17, 2008, 09:03 AM
I would have liked the option to download the offline version at an additional charge. Honestly i could've ordered the PC/PS2 version but i'd never touch it seeing as i hardly turn off my 360 and when i play games on my computer it's awkward for most unless i can use a standard controller (i know we can)

Ezodagrom
Aug 17, 2008, 09:23 AM
i wouldve loved to have an offline mode of aoti even if i had to buy another disk it wouldve been sick, cutscenes instead of speach bubles but i guess we just got stuck with a download im hoping the next expansion, if there will be one, we will get another disk to have an offline

AOTI offline is just episode 2 story, still with speech bubbles.

relentless
Aug 17, 2008, 09:25 AM
Only Episode 1 offline had scenes. -.-
But that wasn't so great as we had to see Ethan's face every time there was a scene. :disapprove:

chaoskila
Aug 17, 2008, 02:54 PM
well if you want t o play the story line then you shouldnt be on the 360 then.
[i bet they ps2/pc got the storyline because they have "insufficient amount" of players.

relentless
Aug 17, 2008, 02:56 PM
well if you want t o play the story line then you shouldnt be on the 360 then.
[i bet they ps2/pc got the storyline because they have "insufficient amount" of players.

Wanna start a console war? :D And lol I don't think that's the reason.

chaoskila
Aug 17, 2008, 03:03 PM
Wanna start a console war? :D And lol I don't think that's the reason.

i would love a console war.
whats the pain in having that.
but we would know that jp PC server would definalty win.
alot of people and they have a storyline.

xjustsumloser
Aug 17, 2008, 07:19 PM
There were only a few added cutscenes for the offline PS2/PC version. If they were not removed, you can still watch them on youtube. Nothing that special, just an added something since they did have to buy a new disk.

I myself prefer the download content, without the offline mode. Saved me money, as I would not have played through the story again offline with a character I wont ever use.