PDA

View Full Version : Price of Rattlesnac 10/10 on JP Servers?

JC10001
Aug 17, 2008, 08:31 AM
I'm wondering how much this item costs there. Did the price drop substantially when the Seed Express mission came out?

Arika
Aug 17, 2008, 09:50 AM
over 99 mil still. It is not like a big event where everything changed drastically such as Hararod in 1-UP or RYukainoh in MAG.
you can thinking of it as "area drop item" it is not junk.

Turb0
Aug 17, 2008, 11:38 AM
*why everybody keep thinking that it drop like junk on seed express? I don't think anybody from JP say that*

Probably because whenever a new mission comes out with a previously valuable drop, it drops so much that no one really cares too much about it anymore. (Ex. Lonely Lab - Musrana)

Ceresa
Aug 17, 2008, 11:47 AM
0/10 dropped to 500-600k during GBR Seed Express, and is still holding at 1m over 2 months after the place was a hotspot, that's kinda the definition of "drop like junk"

10/10 was 99m during that time, but very rarely for sale, though you shouldn't have much issues buying 25 of them and 80m worth of s+10 and getting one yourself if you're willing to pay that much.

10/10 are currently 60m now too.

Arika
Aug 17, 2008, 11:54 AM
nah, current 10/10 price is cheap because of crazy grinder boost.,not because the SEED express or parum GBR. it is same as what Riniaru complained, everybody can get all full 10/10 guns running around by now.
for the drop rate if you try to hunt one, I would say it is easier in desert golaith. Unless you aim for armas line[b] which everybody is doing so.
the OP asked price at the time of seed express. and no, nobody sell it 99 mil at that time, because I see very few 8/10 and 9/10, and they alway at 99 mil. (never seen 10/10 at that time in shop)

Ceresa
Aug 17, 2008, 12:00 PM
And you would hunt one specifically as opposed to just buying one for 500k...why exactly?

Arika
Aug 17, 2008, 12:03 PM
"for the drop rate"
I guess you didnt read that? :P
also, when it come to this server, it would be 10x more expensive anyway.
I don't know what will be the price on xbox side, but from side seeing 360 trading forum, it alway a lot more expensive than JP server still (compare @ the same update).
I don't know what cause US price style is just not the same as the way JP do. but it alway different.

Ceresa
Aug 17, 2008, 12:35 PM
For the drop rate! For the Horde!

What the hell does that even mean, the drop rate on the individual level is the most worthless thing in this game, unless you're some lunatic that refuses to use player shops.

Good luck getting the entire playerbase to go do Magas Magana though. The drop rate for the entire collective of the population playing GBR express tends to outweigh the one dumbass doing Magana because it might have a higher drop rate on one shitty item THAT CAN FAIL THE SYNTH. The actions of the population are what dictate what's common and what isn't, going by some silly droprate values attached to monsters is useless.

And when something drops to 500k, regardless if it's a drop every run or every 5 or 10, it's common as fuck.

Arika
Aug 17, 2008, 12:48 PM
all I said = 2 separate things:
1. drop rate comparison (I just state the fact!, I don't care about price or whatever!! the price just cheap because of armas line. I didn't say that it was good hunt it from magas during GBR, that is clearly ridiculous or what you assumed yourself.)
2."[B]I don't know what are the reasons behind, but JP server alway get price different than US server , even in xbox360 where meseta is all legit"
Yes, I said that "I don't know why it is different", I didn't say it is priced based on drop rate.
(I guess you confuse yourself. I only asked the question, but.. you argue me back? ^^; )

In conclude:
1. I didn't ask you to discuss drop rate with me so.. why complain.
2. I didn't say any incorrect information. Now, what is your point to argue?
3. nah... I didn't say any relation about drop rate and price at all!! you confused it yourself and argue things that I didnt even stat
4. the OP already got the answers on this topic purpose, that is it.

CHA0TIX
Aug 18, 2008, 06:56 AM
...current 10/10 price is cheap because of crazy grinder boost...

Whaa??

Is this an update we didn't get here yet?

Billy Mitchell
Aug 18, 2008, 09:56 AM
Whaa??

Is this an update we didn't get here yet?Good question.

Arika
Aug 18, 2008, 10:04 AM
It isn't an update, it is just grinder boost bonus...
and of course, we haven't get it. (it is 20% boost from Dark event)

Andy1423
Aug 18, 2008, 10:34 AM
"for the drop rate"
I guess you didnt read that? :P
also, when it come to this server, it would be 10x more expensive anyway.
I don't know what will be the price on xbox side, but from side seeing 360 trading forum, it alway a lot more expensive than JP server still (compare @ the same update).
I don't know what cause US price style is just not the same as the way JP do. but it alway different.

The biggest reason is probably due to population. There's just way more people actually doing the missions and surfacing items/weapons over there. The more their is the cheaper it gets. Even if the value of a certian item is realitivly high, the volume of items will drive the price down until people are buying them fast enough.

CHA0TIX
Aug 18, 2008, 11:04 AM
It isn't an update, it is just grinder boost bonus...
and of course, we haven't get it. (it is 20% boost from Dark event)

Thanks for the info. 20% is a whole new level of awesome.

I can't wait to get in on that action!

Inazuma
Aug 18, 2008, 07:37 PM
its 15%, not 20%