PDA

View Full Version : PSU Story's End?

relentless
Aug 17, 2008, 03:25 PM
So, what do you guys think will the story of PSU end like?
Will the SEEDs get just wiped out and that's it?
Will the planets asplode? Ethan turns out to be not straight?
Or maybe the dominant Helga will be the one standing in the end?

I personally think it would be cool to see a "bad end" or something... with some Rappy Action inbetween.

Discuss.

Cracka_J
Aug 17, 2008, 03:27 PM
Sega servers implode, and nobody, including ethan waber, can login to complete the story.

Nemhy
Aug 17, 2008, 03:30 PM
Do you think they'll make another expansion?

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 17, 2008, 03:32 PM
I suspect that in the end, the immediate threat to the Gurhal system will be done away with (the Seed), with the knowledge that the problem will someday return, thus tying into the next franchise to come. That's the direction that I see this all going.

Rust
Aug 17, 2008, 03:34 PM
GIRESTAAAAAA !!!

That's how it's supposed to end. :wacko:

Kizeragi
Aug 17, 2008, 03:39 PM
GIRESTAAAAAA !!!

That's how it's supposed to end. :wacko:

Inb4gires... too late.

I reckon it'll end in a simliar way to the first time, SEED gets wiped out but somehow they survive and try to conquer again. Bring on EP4...

Chibi_psu
Aug 17, 2008, 03:41 PM
What the hell do you have against ethan? We has stupid at first but i think he changed a lot with the events..Oh and about the topic rikros is wiped out and ethan and karen are saved by mirei at the end.... And hyuga is the new president of GRM

relentless
Aug 17, 2008, 03:41 PM
Expansion? Ep4? Ethan not being able to log in?! GIRESTAAAA?!?!?!
I'm talking about the END of the PSU story altogether. :-P
So even if there's a continuation to AotI, there's gotta be an end someday, no?
Reason why I used PSU as a prefix to make it sound more general.

Nemhy
Aug 17, 2008, 03:57 PM
Everyone is friends again and all meet up for tea...*cries at card captor sakuras lame ending*

I think Ethan might die :o

CelestialBlade
Aug 17, 2008, 04:17 PM
They might just end it with Dark Falz and Rykros being the source of the SEED, so you fight Dark Falz and all of Gurhal's problems are solved :\ That'd be lame but I'm not sure I'd be surprised.

Xaeris
Aug 17, 2008, 04:51 PM
I'm not expecting anything particularly mind blowing. Given from De Rol Falz's battleground, where the raft stops specifically, I'm guessing that Rykros is the key to kicking the SEED out of the solar system which is why it's so vigorously defended. Either way, SEED will go bye-bye, Ethan will get some comforting parting words from Mirei from the Light and live happily ever after. Hyuga might die in some kind of noble sacrifice, I'm not sure yet.

Standard fare.

fay
Aug 17, 2008, 04:53 PM
i think ethan will go bad.
in the start screen of aoti you see ethan and laia fighting....

Rust
Aug 17, 2008, 04:54 PM
Almost forgot about Renvolt Magashi being destroyed once and again, shouting : "I'll get my revenge, McGyver !!!"
He'll be back in about three or four episodes, for sure.

Meta77
Aug 17, 2008, 05:03 PM
Sonic the hedgehog goes super and is infected by the seed and proceeds to destroy stuff.

Golto
Aug 17, 2008, 05:14 PM
Isn't the JPN version supposed to be getting two new story missions by the end of the year? SEED will never be completely destroyed otherwise you couldn't have 97% of the missions.

Rust
Aug 17, 2008, 05:48 PM
Sonic the hedgehog goes super and is infected by the seed and proceeds to destroy stuff.

We already have those. They're called Galdeen.

Mysterious-G
Aug 18, 2008, 03:26 AM
My guess from PSP's end is, that they will face Helga again on Rykros.
But they can defeat her and activate the 4th confinement system.
All the SEED get wiped out (again), but Rykros starts to vanish, so they have to escape before they vanish with the giant HIVE.
My guess is that they jump on that boat which is supposed to lead to the exit, but that one creature is left, Dark Falz, which either slept in Rykros for thousands of years, or is just Helga fused with a photon core (<- That happens often in PSU), and it tries to stop them.
They defeat Dark Falz, get rescued, and that is the end of the story.

[s]Oh wait, Karen gets pregnant.[/spoiler-box]

NegaTsukasa
Aug 18, 2008, 03:50 AM
The true Epilogue

The Seed and the people live at peace with one another. They have adapted into a healthy society and learned to be at one with life. And that all because they are different doesn't mean they cannot share it with one another.
The seed just wanted to make peace and get noticed. and by doing so made total attention whores out of themselves by implanting viruses in our species and taking our "pursuing them" the wrong way by attacking back.

The real evil was the illuminouse. after banning together with the seed after realizing they were a painfuly confused but peaceful soceity we beat the illuminouse and melted their bodies into scrape metal and other appliences into a new colony ship. >^_^<

As for the people that evacuated. They accidently got knocked off course by a random meteor shower and landed onto Ragol.

As for Ethan and the other hereos. In the very end of the story Ethen Became the new president while the other hereos took a rest and finaly had enough insipiration and gusto after all of the hell they have been through to relaxe and make babies with their wives and have a family. As they were to weak and afraid to do so befor.

Ethan then became corrupt and doubted himself to the point of insanity on making the colony of us Seed and people 100% peaceful. So he Committed suicide. His little sister then became in charge and everyone was screwed for sometime.

she was later on over thrown by "Some Guy." and the system was restored. And every one except the Newmans were happy to be together.
The End
XD

Csero
Aug 18, 2008, 10:00 AM
And every one except the Newmans were happy to be together.

....as long as there's that, I'm satisfied.

AweOfShe
Aug 18, 2008, 10:40 AM
Moatoob is still a big pile of stolen shit from all over Gurhal.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/AweOfShe1/moatoob.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/AweOfShe1/moatoob2.jpg

The King of the Cosmos makes a cameo turns Moatoob into a big blazing star, and Beasts are rid of once and for all.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/AweOfShe1/katamari-damacy-f.jpg

Gurhal lives happily ever after. The End. :l
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/AweOfShe1/theend.jpg