PDA

View Full Version : You wil remember the night you were struck by the sight of

Nitro Vordex
Aug 17, 2008, 04:46 PM
Ten pounds of bird shit in the aaaaIIIRRRRRRR!

Larian
Aug 17, 2008, 04:49 PM
Ewww...Gross!!

Nitro Vordex
Aug 17, 2008, 04:50 PM
Deal with it.

And by deal, I mean shower d00d.

Tact
Aug 17, 2008, 04:53 PM
Deal with it.

It's either that, or burst into laughter at the poor person who did get hit. :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Aug 18, 2008, 12:28 AM
Quick, deflect it with your lacy pink parasol!

Sord
Aug 18, 2008, 01:11 AM
I pictured birds shitting all over the crowd as they pumped their fists in the air at the Disturbed concert I was at a few weeks ago. Also, those guys do not like you having your fists down, they're pretty much being held up or pumped the entire time. Arm felt like rubber after wards, so I just head banged myself to vertigo when slipknot came on next.

Out_Kast
Aug 18, 2008, 05:13 AM
I pictured birds shitting all over the crowd as they pumped their fists in the air at the Disturbed concert I was at a few weeks ago. Also, those guys do not like you having your fists down, they're pretty much being held up or pumped the entire time. Arm felt like rubber after wards, so I just head banged myself to vertigo when slipknot came on next.

Geez dood, I bet you had an awesome time.

Mixfortune
Aug 18, 2008, 05:49 AM
Deal with it.

"Shower with it."?

Man, you are sick.

Tact
Aug 18, 2008, 07:07 AM
Also, those guys do not like you having your fists down, they're pretty much being held up or pumped the entire time.

What, did they threaten to hurt you if you stood/sat normally? :disapprove:

Sord
Aug 18, 2008, 11:28 AM

Ever been in a pit before that consists of mostly metal-heads (or would be ones?) Or ever in a mosh pit for that matter?

Tact
Aug 18, 2008, 11:45 AM
No, and no. But, I would guess that it's pretty dangerous to do anything other than what the rest of the crowd is doing.

Weeaboolits
Aug 18, 2008, 11:58 AM
The only "concert" I ever attended was at Al Gore's campaign rally, where Bon Jovi performed.

TalHex
Aug 18, 2008, 11:59 AM
i have some friends who are harry potter nerds and i once had the misfortune to be dragged off to a harry potter concert (but we got rained out)

Tact
Aug 18, 2008, 12:39 PM
i have some friends who are harry potter nerds and i once had the misfortune to be dragged off to a harry potter concert (but we got rained out)

What, a Harry Potter concert? That must mean they've found more than one song to play. :wacko:

Seriously, everyone knows just that one opening theme for Harry Potter.

Out_Kast
Aug 18, 2008, 01:11 PM
Harry Potter Cosplay event, you mean?
I can't think of anything betterto do with my time... :disapprove:

Tact
Aug 18, 2008, 01:30 PM
Just for the record, OutKast...sitting here and talking with us is much better than cosplaying as a Harry Potter character. :wacko:

Out_Kast
Aug 18, 2008, 01:35 PM
Just for the record.
Right.

Totally cannot get on Skype on my cousin's PC :disapprove:

TalHex
Aug 18, 2008, 01:44 PM
What, a Harry Potter concert? That must mean they've found more than one song to play. :wacko:

Seriously, everyone knows just that one opening theme for Harry Potter.

it was pretty bad, it was fan made rock style songs about the stuff that happened in the books *eye twitch* i've never been so glad to get rained out

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 18, 2008, 02:19 PM

You clearly haven't been to a concert my lad. At real concerts, there is no sitting.

Shadowpawn
Aug 18, 2008, 02:27 PM
"Shower with it."?

Man, you are sick.

If anything it makes for a GREAT skin ointment. Adds great texture to dry skin.

ShinMaruku
Aug 18, 2008, 02:36 PM
Ever been in a pit before that consists of mostly metal-heads (or would be ones?) Or ever in a mosh pit for that matter?
Carry a street sweeper

Nitro Vordex
Aug 18, 2008, 06:57 PM
You clearly haven't been to a concert my lad. At real concerts, there is no sitting.
The only concert you sit at is opera or classical.

Rock concerts, chairs are almost redundant.

Why sit at a rock concert anyways? >_>

Tact
Aug 18, 2008, 07:00 PM
Rock concerts, chairs are almost redundant.

Why sit at a rock concert anyways? >_>

Actually, you're right. People would be using those chairs as weapons to kill people who were sitting. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Aug 18, 2008, 07:01 PM
Fact. :wacko:

Sord
Aug 18, 2008, 08:16 PM
No, and no. But, I would guess that it's pretty dangerous to do anything other than what the rest of the crowd is doing.

on top of that, half the time you get hurt even if you are doing what the rest of the crowd is doing

I laughed when we were standing outside the stadium gates, and a guy walks up and starts putting up signs.

WARNING: MOSHING may occur. You enter at your own risk. We are not held responsible for blah blah blah

Tact
Aug 18, 2008, 08:32 PM
WARNING: MOSHING may occur. You enter at your own risk. We are not held responsible for blah blah blah

Did anyone actually pay any attention to those signs and chicken out? :wacko:

I know I would. Even if I did like the music, I'm not good with crowds.

Sord
Aug 18, 2008, 08:36 PM

well, there are always people that back the fuck up when a circle opens up to form a mosh pit. They had two broken legs at this one (at least those are the only ones I know about.) Saw a few peoples glasses get smashed and stomped on. One guy in the mosh pit hit this guy standing on the edge of it. The man on the edge was holding a cup of beer, and spilled it all over his girlfriend because the guy knocked into him (it's also about $8 for a single cup.) So he proceeded to beat the fuck out of the guy that knocked into him by getting him on the ground and kicking the guy half-to-death. Then he casually went back over and stood with his girl.

TalHex
Aug 18, 2008, 08:45 PM

<--claustrophobic