PDA

View Full Version : AotI Unit, weapon questions

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 17, 2008, 05:48 PM
What special stats do the Dark Wing and Onma heart aura give you? you know, how the whitill wing will give you HP recover ect...

What do the Stique and Promote weapons do? They seem to be kubara versions of old weps.

autumn
Aug 17, 2008, 06:25 PM
Dark Wings boost PP regeneration. Promote weapons don't do anything special as far I know, they are an easy way for people to have S ranks for master classes, cheap S ranks seeing as they're event items. Stique weapons I believe have lower stats then others and a better PP regen and are used to level technics and skills.

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 17, 2008, 06:43 PM
Nice! thanks for the info!

no word on what the Onma aura does?

GaNksTa
Aug 17, 2008, 07:17 PM
From what I know all we have on the Heart of Omna are pictures right now.. anyone else also think it closely resembles the electro frame from PSO..?

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 17, 2008, 07:43 PM
That is why I'm particularly interested in it, it resembles my favorite PSO Frame, Electro Frame.

I guess that about it, if anyone has more info please do post it here if you want!

NDW
Aug 18, 2008, 06:02 AM
"* The Stique series of weapons available in The Arms Dealer are recommended for leveling photon arts.
* Stique weapon characteristics are high PP recovery and low PA power."

Source: Developer interview notes from Dengeki PlayStation (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145393&highlight=stique)

Soukosa
Aug 18, 2008, 08:35 AM
If stique weapons were meant for PA leveling then why is there a shadoog in the stique series. Doesn't even get the advantage of higher PP regen either because well, it has no PP. (Yeah I know, ST often doesn't make sense.)

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 18, 2008, 11:37 AM
What element does ChainSawd+ have?

NDW
Aug 19, 2008, 01:24 AM
What element does ChainSawd+ have?

My guess is either random element 30%+ or neutral.

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 19, 2008, 01:24 PM
There are 2 mysterious units, Secrid Cross and Heart of Dulk..any idea how they look?

Hrith
Aug 19, 2008, 06:55 PM
If stique weapons were meant for PA leveling then why is there a shadoog in the stique series. Doesn't even get the advantage of higher PP regen either because well, it has no PP. (Yeah I know, ST often doesn't make sense.)The whole "used for PA leveling" thing comes from an interview of ST where they said that themselves; so I guess the latter option you suggested is the most plausible.