Pillar
Aug 18, 2008, 08:53 AM
-----

Dirkster111
Aug 18, 2008, 09:04 AM
Why not just boot him?

Golto
Aug 18, 2008, 09:18 AM
You can't bring up the player menus when at a counter, so you can't kick them. I do find it funny though that Pillar is griping about someone being lame in a MAG run though. Pillar is someone who spends 90% of the time in a C run afk.

Kizeragi
Aug 18, 2008, 09:18 AM
Why not just boot him?

Seconded, also.

After the last topic that was made by you about someone else, why should we even care?

Truth034
Aug 18, 2008, 09:19 AM
you waste more time posting this then restarting your ps2 and finding a new party.......

Xefi
Aug 18, 2008, 09:55 AM
thanks for the warning, but it's against the forum's rules
to mention names.

trust_kill
Aug 18, 2008, 10:23 AM
Only in america

Andy1423
Aug 18, 2008, 10:43 AM
Personally, just don't take crap. If someone's a jerk first time through then end the mission and boot them. Boot them whatever way you have to. You only have to do it once, and then you can black list em'.

I've been guilty myself giving mercy to those that annoy us, only to find that in the mindset of a child, there is no end and they’ll keep doing annoying things.
Solution, kick their @ss to the curb. Done.

Gunslinger-08
Aug 18, 2008, 10:49 AM
Yep, I ranted a bit in the appropriate forum. Only person on my BL in a looooooooonnnnnng time.

On the bright side, I'm glad that despite those stupid antics, you got some decent drops.

Pop TaRt
Aug 18, 2008, 10:55 AM
My bl is pretty crowded from all these annoying little kids screaming in the mic

Cracka_J
Aug 18, 2008, 11:05 AM
If you're not allowed to use names in the forums how would you go about warning people about someone like this then?

You don't need to be our hero, most people here already know the good/bad people to get games on with. We can figure things out for ourselves :-P

relentless
Aug 18, 2008, 11:06 AM
Yeah. And PSU errors are worse than sucking people, anyways.

Para
Aug 18, 2008, 11:49 AM
Haven't you been warned before about posting names?

And asshattery is normal on the internet.

afterthoughtz
Aug 18, 2008, 11:56 AM
Actually, something like that has happened to me a few times running with my friends, hit go to Program DF and wind up back at Clyez City!!!!

Para
Aug 18, 2008, 12:25 PM
Haven't you been warned before about posting names?

And asshattery is normal on the internet.

Sorry, I have not recieved any warning about posting names. My warnings have all been for:

Spamming

Flaming

Flaming the Staff

Bad Attitude

Trolling

I don't know what much of that means, though.

Well not warned as in technicality but as a general notice from mods that you shouldn't be posting names.

Dhylec
Aug 18, 2008, 12:50 PM
In case anyone wonder why we do not want names or ID tags in topics such as this is: we do not want personal feuds or a wild goose chase because of unproven claims from one side/party.

If you have problem with a user in-game, file a complaint with Sega, so that it can be take care there. Here at a fansite, the best we can support is discussing about it. We can't do anything for you in game. That's why we prefer not to mention names & IDs for the sake of discussion.

Zarode
Aug 18, 2008, 01:37 PM
Lord [name] of [name]ington

NegaTsukasa
Aug 18, 2008, 02:25 PM
Sounds like a n00b moment. -_-

Mag_Launcher
Aug 18, 2008, 03:04 PM
It's bad enough that I got named in one of his rants a few days ago.

Mag_Launcher
Aug 18, 2008, 03:30 PM
Then maybe you shouldn't be such a jerk Mag_Launcher just because I want to help low level people play.
Then PLEASE don't call it "Speed C" when you do that... Ok, yeah, I admit, I was acting a bit of a douche myself. There was nothing else to join and I was behind on kills, so I was a bit irritated at the time. This spread needle business IS making us go a little bit crazy, you know.

So, I'm sorry for all that.

Noblewine
Aug 18, 2008, 03:37 PM
The sooner mag ends the better, if your leader just remove the person before you get to the final block.

Zantra
Aug 18, 2008, 08:21 PM
This is why you only play with friends, in locked groups...

Seority
Aug 19, 2008, 02:43 AM
So if you're the leader of the party right after ruins, make sure everyone is in the cube before you go in? Or is there no way to prevent this?

thematesV2
Aug 19, 2008, 09:45 AM
what!? lord [Name]ington and Namingway!

YES! I want to rename my characters, and my ship, and my espers and..... wait, no!, where are you namingway, why do you have to be in FF! and not PSU!

just goofing really, i like my characters names.

thematesV2
Aug 19, 2008, 09:49 AM
what!? lord [Name]ington and Namingway!

YES! I want to rename my characters, and my ship, and my espers and..... wait, no!, where are you namingway, why do you have to be in FF! and not PSU!

just goofing really, i like my characters names.

milka
Aug 19, 2008, 10:57 AM
still not sure what happend :/