PDA

View Full Version : Who else is redundant (in characters)?

Kylie
Aug 18, 2008, 11:03 AM
I recently deleted my newman for another female beast, and people can't understand why. They ask me if I deleted my main, and then they ask why I'd want a third character of the same race (second of the same gender and race). But it makes perfect sense to me. I see people recreate for height all the time, so why can't I make a shorter beast and keep my main? They're also completely different as I went for a boyish look on this one. It's just fun to have some variety, and I'm bored enough to want to level a low level again. Besides, I only like combat and want to level my skills.

So is there anyone else that gets this or has done the same thing?

AweOfShe
Aug 18, 2008, 11:10 AM
On the opposite side of the spectrum, I do feel like deleting my Beast for another Newman, but I feel like if I wanted to keep the second Newman, I'd have to make it male or something.

Though if you made your second female beast completely different in proportion from your main, I don't find anything wrong with that. I've seen many people do that with Casts, 'cause sometimes even proportions can limit parts/clothing combinations, IMO.

Astarin
Aug 18, 2008, 11:11 AM
Makes sense. Originally, I had one of every race. After playing with them, I found I didn't like beasts, and deleted him to make a second newman. No sense making a character you don't enjoy playing as. But Kylie, why must you stick with your filthy beasts?

Rust
Aug 18, 2008, 11:13 AM
Before I even vote the poll, I have only one fucking question :

How many hours did you have on the character you deleted ? D;

Gigorman
Aug 18, 2008, 11:13 AM
My brother has done this. My vision is absolute, the characters I make are perfect.

Micro
Aug 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
But Kylie, why must you stick with your filthy beasts?

Beasts aren't filthy D:!

I don't think it matters aslong as you're having fun with the game.
I had 2 CASTs at one point, each sex. Ended up deleted the male for a beast though, lol.

furrypaws
Aug 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
One of my friends used to have four humans before he quit and that was probably why. =3

In all honesty, if I were to have more than one character, I would want it a different race, as I can achieve anything I want on Furry currently (HU 10 RA 6 FO 10, those last 4 RA levels won't be hard to get), so all that there would be left to change would be base stats. However, I have been known to go for looks over performance, so if I ever desperately wanted another Beast, nothing would stop me.

Kylie
Aug 18, 2008, 11:18 AM
How many hours did you have on the character you deleted ? D;
She was my least played character. 50-60 hours. :-?

And you're so racist Astarin!

relentless
Aug 18, 2008, 11:21 AM
I don't delete chars because of their proportions.(I'm a perfectionist about proportions / heights) But because of the 2nd reason one would do, and that's the name. So far I've deleted my 4th slot a lot of times, though altogether that slot only had like maybe 20-30 hours of playing.
Oh, and I don't really favor Beasts either. Where's Raiden to support this point of view?

Cracka_J
Aug 18, 2008, 11:25 AM
I think this is all pretty much matter of opinion, and how you choose to enjoy the game. Personally, I enjoy diversity, so I have 3 different races. I have 2 beasts as well, although what they specialize in is completely different (one fF, one AT).

But to flip the coin on you, would you consider someones character selection with 4 beasts, 4 casts, or 4 humans to be a waste of an account? Like I said, wouldn't matter to me as long as what they specialized in was different. All it comes down to for me is if you're having fun or not.

After all, if you can't have fun with your characters, you shouldn't be playing the game.

Kizeragi
Aug 18, 2008, 11:32 AM
I can spend up to an hour making the perfect character. Took about that for all three of my used characters (each) If I delete anyone, it's my fourth slot character. So I can import from PSP to get Whitil Wings/Rapia Fluge. <3

CelestialBlade
Aug 18, 2008, 11:35 AM
I used to have a Newman/Beast/CAST/Human and now I have a Newman/Beast/CAST/Beast. My human simply got boring so I made a Beast Fortefighter, figured I'd see just how easymode this really is XD

You can argue "well your other Beast is 112 just make her Fortefighter" but the second reason I re-made was because me and some friends all wanted to build new characters again, and it's been a lot of fun. It was nice being level 1 and actually having to STRUGGLE in MAG C.

autumn
Aug 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
I understand the need. I deleted my 4th slot awhile back (a F beast AT) for my second newman girl. My main is nothing but kaboom techs and I went GT with my last slot and I've been enjoying the bullet variety quite a bit. Probably should have made a second CAST for all I use anything but her buffs though.... She has so many bullets that I don't have much room left for a huge spell table.

Kylie
Aug 18, 2008, 11:37 AM
But to flip the coin on you, would you consider someones character selection with 4 beasts, 4 casts, or 4 humans to be a waste of an account? Like I said, wouldn't matter to me as long as what they specialized in was different. All it comes down to for me is if you're having fun or not.
Honestly, I almost wish my caseal was a beast. I use her for combat too, and I prefer the way beasts look and play compared to CASTs. But I do think a fourth beast would be somewhat boring to me. I now have the male beast to wear male clothes, a pretty female beast to wear girly clothes, and another female beast to wear what the other wouldn't (lolandacaseal, which I hate the selection for). Yes, maybe that sounds weird, but I feel like I can't go for certain looks on one character. :-? I like consistency (or try to).

I might go for WT or AT on this character though; after all, she will have the TECH PM. I'm not sure though... In the end, I agree with you, and I think it all depends on what your opinion is and whether or not you're comfortable with the way you choose to use your four character slots.

Rust
Aug 18, 2008, 11:40 AM
as I can achieve anything I want on Furry

I totally misread this part. Like in... very wrong way of reading it.

Oh, and 50-60 hours. I won't vote you're crazy, then. Go on with what you're feeling to do.
Personnally, I wouldn't go to make a character of the same race/gender combo of the ones I already have. Or maybe just another newman girl, but taller than the loliwhore I have right now.

If I had another slot for a female character, I'd go for a caseal though, since female CAST parts are the only clothes I didn't get to try. Two characters with females clothes are way more than enough for me, since both of them are different enough to go a wide clothes combination.
And maybe two of them, because I'd like to try out both all robotic caseal, and fleshy-like one.

Edit later because I didn't finish my post but I have to go out to movies...

EDIT : Yeah, I was about to write before leaving that any of my three other chars, I wouldn't delete them at all. I'm not interested at all in male beast and newman, don't like their look and I had already enough struggle as it is to find outfit combos of my likings for my male human. For the same reason, I wouldn't redo another male human 'cause I had enough struggle as it is to give him an appearance to my likings (most of the looks are like awfully too anime / emo / both). I don't like human females either.
As for female beasts, the one I chosed for mine fits me. Not too tall (those ones with the max height have disproportioned legs, and it looks goofy), but not a chibeast either. Making another pretty beast chick would be interesting but too much of a redundance for me. I'd better perform a complete makeover to my existing character, since the proportions are the ones I'd keep in every circumstances.

As for male CASTs, I always thought the ones with fleshy head looked pretty terrible. For me, a CAST is and will always be a robot, nothing less. Especially since I played PSO where HU and RAcasts really had nothing of a human like now, and that's why they were awesome. Caseals, on the contrary, though not fleshy either, had more humanoid features (starting with the face) ; that's why I have no problems with fleshy caseals, and would like to try a fully armored one as well. But I guess it'll be done offline.

amtalx
Aug 18, 2008, 11:53 AM
I don't have any characters of the same race/gender, and probably never will. I'm an efficiency whore though.

Para
Aug 18, 2008, 11:59 AM
I have temptations to make a female caseal and level her because female caseals are awesome even though I have a male cast.

Kard
Aug 18, 2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah I get this totally. I re-rolled multiple times because of proportion issues, and I also usually take forever to customize my characters all perfect-like~ I'd have no problem making 4 Kards either. To each their own, eh?

Beasts aren't filthy D:!

I sure am ;3 ;3 It's OK though. Even though everyone can't be perfect, other races still taste fine too.

Adriano
Aug 18, 2008, 12:21 PM
I haven't yet, but with 8 character slots, and my disdain for humans. It will be unavoidable.

Neith
Aug 18, 2008, 12:41 PM
I didn't really see the point of re-rolling your Newman for another Beast (when you already had what, 2?), mainly because you seemed to be wanting to melee with them all? I'm not sure what jobs your other beast (not Kylie, whoever the other is) does, but if it was melee, it'd just seem a bit pointless to me.

I generally have no problems making the same race, if it's to be used for a different style of play (such as having a Newman Techer, and another Newman for Gunner), and likewise, I don't see a problem in people having the same job on multiple characters, but when you combine the two, I can't imagine how it doesn't get samey playing 3 Beast Hunters..

You should know I have no issues with race/class combos- I, along with one or two other people here (AweOfShe being one) play Newman melee, but if I had 3 Beast Hunters, I'd just get bored I guess.

It's your account though, and you should do as you want to- it just struck me and Jarek as odd that you'd make a third Beast Hunter..

autumn
Aug 18, 2008, 12:42 PM
Eight character slots is for the win. If ever you wanted to try something out and make sure they are good with it you've got it like that. I haven't even loaded my second 4 slots yet though....

chalka
Aug 18, 2008, 12:43 PM
i guess i kinda am.

i started off with a male human. then moved to male cast, then moved to male beast, then i thought about using my last slot for a male newman, but i realized i didnt like newmans so i went male human again. i dont know, i just like humans. casts are very close second. im actually thinking of deleting my level 91 beast and making a male cast in its place. i really dont like beast ears >_>; plus while i like my current cast, he turned out a bit shorter than i expected so i kind of want a taller cast so i can mess with more parts. while the parts we have now suck, it sucks even more since my smaller cast looks worse with some of the bulkier parts i do like.

Kylie
Aug 18, 2008, 12:52 PM
It's your account though, and you should do as you want to- it just struck me and Jarek as odd that you'd make a third Beast Hunter..
Nothing against y'all, of course, and this thread was not aimed at either of you. I actually got several mails yesterday asking me why I'd create a character of the same gender and race, and I don't get why it's so confusing to people. I mean, you and several others have recreated characters for height and proportions. I wanted a shorter female beast, but I didn't want to delete my main. Seeing as I want to stay with melee, and I don't like the way newmans look and play, doesn't it make sense that I'd delete my female newman for another beast? Besides, I haven't decided her class yet (even though I can guarantee you it'll have to have some aspect of melee in it even if it's AT because I have too many skills to cap and too many s-rank weapons that I want to get).

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 12:58 PM
I have one of each race, 3 being females.

I have a different pure synth PM on each one, so I don't care to delete them.

I make my proportions correct the first time. If I get ingame and walk around a bit and want to adjust it, I delete them right then.

The only issues I have with my characters at all is fashion. Staring at the same clothes for awhile gets boring, so thats all I need to change every now and then.

To each their own though.

Neith
Aug 18, 2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah, when I decided I wanted a taller Hunter, I deleted my main to make her.

I guess the way I (and a lot of other people, from the sounds of things) are seeing this is- you only have 4 character slots, and most people will generally see it's in their best interests to make one of each race, whatever gender/job they may be. When I see 3 Beast Hunters, I guess I think that if it were my account, i'd be wasting 2 of the slots when I could have a Ranger and Force instead. I know it sounds odd, but its the way I generally see things. From what I remember though, I don't think you liked Ranger (and maybe not Force too?)

Mind, you know a while ago I had 2 Newmans, so I am guilty of this myself. :lol:

Kylie
Aug 18, 2008, 01:07 PM
I hate range with a fiery, undying passion. :-P But I am a little more open to force, and that's why it's not out of the question for this new character to go WT or AT. Plus, I have tons and force weapons and spells just wasting away from my WT days. I'm just not completely sure I want to through some of the back breaking TECHNIC leveling can cause, and I'm uber lazy. :disapprove: Anyway, the point of this topic is to get an overall sense of what everyone thinks of it; although, you know I'd still probably do what I want. ;)

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 01:08 PM
Yeah, when I decided I wanted a taller Hunter, I deleted my main to make her.

I guess the way I (and a lot of other people, from the sounds of things) are seeing this is- you only have 4 character slots, and most people will generally see it's in their best interests to make one of each race, whatever gender/job they may be. When I see 3 Beast Hunters, I guess I think that if it were my account, i'd be wasting 2 of the slots when I could have a Ranger and Force instead. I know it sounds odd, but its the way I generally see things. From what I remember though, I don't think you liked Ranger (and maybe not Force too?)

Mind, you know a while ago I had 2 Newmans, so I am guilty of this myself. :lol:

And other classes aside in the first place, you'll either have to be switching your skills around a ton or level all the PA's you like 3 times =S

Not that thats extremely frustrating with melee skills, but still not very fun...

Seority
Aug 18, 2008, 01:24 PM
I want 8 slots like JP.
:<
I wanted to make my last slot a sexy male beast, but DreX didn't like that idea. So I just made a female human, whom he doesn't like either. :P
He likes her name and look though. ^^

furrypaws
Aug 18, 2008, 01:28 PM
I totally misread this part. Like in... very wrong way of reading it.

...o_o;

Will the whole, "LolFurry" thing ever stop? EVER?! >_<

Gen2000
Aug 18, 2008, 02:17 PM
Not sure if I count in this category...but I got a Male Beast and made a Female Beast much later. The Male Beast mainly do Fighgunner/Acrofighter but still has Fortefighter 20 whenever I just want to "use him at best potential" and my Female Beast is just for all the hybrid techer classes but she also has Fortefighter 20 as well when I feel like being lazy and want to level faster. So that's two Beast Fortefighters right there.

The originally wanted was going make the Male Beast dab into hybrid techer classes but I liked how Female Beasts look doing it more (and the extra STA kinda helps too). In the end I got Beast/Newman/Caseal/Cast/Beast (yes 5 chars, wish we had shared 8 slots like JPN but whatever). The Cast and Caseal doesn't have the same "problem" as my Beast, the Caseal is Fortegunner only while the Cast is Protranser/Fortefighter mainly though he has Fighgunner/Acrofighter leveled up as well.

One of the slots was human for a while but I found them too boring and bland which is how I ended up with 2 Beast and 2 Casts.

ashley50
Aug 18, 2008, 03:43 PM
I already did alot of remakes on my chars...;l
The reasons are:
proportion, height and name change ;l...and face, back when we cannot do it on Lumilass.

Kizeragi
Aug 18, 2008, 03:51 PM
I reckon they should add Proportions and maybe Height to Lumilass. That's just me though.

Adriano
Aug 18, 2008, 03:53 PM
Honestly, I almost wish my caseal was a beast. I use her for combat too, and I prefer the way beasts look and play compared to CASTs. But I do think a fourth beast would be somewhat boring to me. I now have the male beast to wear male clothes, a pretty female beast to wear girly clothes, and another female beast to wear what the other wouldn't (lolandacaseal, which I hate the selection for). Yes, maybe that sounds weird, but I feel like I can't go for certain looks on one character. :-? I like consistency (or try to).

I think of all the genders and races, Male casts are screwed the most of clothing/parts options (I HATE male cast parts, It took me a while to find the ones I could stomach) but thats because I think the Female Voloyal actually looks Good, and the mirei thing coming out, just gives them another cool clothing option, What If I Want a male cast, who doesn't wear parts? the only option I have is formal wear, and that does some weird shit to the neck (troofax, look and see how HUEG the neck gets) I want some other Cast/Fleshy suit for Males Pl0xkthx, then I will be GLAD to make a cast.

EDIT: MANKINI/BIKINI DOESNT COUNT.

Kumlekar
Aug 18, 2008, 03:59 PM
Um, don't know if it counts as redundant, but I have a female newman ft and a male newman ff. Only reason I have the male one is that he looks cool. If I want to play on a good melee character I swtich to my cast.

EDIT: I agree with Adraino about male cast parts, they suck. Theres only three or four M cast sets that I like, and two of those really don't have the flavor I want for my character. Only thing I disagree on is that I do NOT want my casts to look human.

Adriano
Aug 18, 2008, 04:05 PM
Um, don't know if it counts as redundant, but I have a female newman ft and a male newman ff. Only reason I have the male one is that he looks cool. HE IS A GOOD MELEE CHARACTER!!! > : O
EDIT: I agree with Adraino about male cast parts, they suck. Theres only three or four M cast sets that I like, and two of those really don't have the flavor I want for my character.
Fixed for
:[.. NOOMAN POX0R
>.>
<.<

Nai_Calus
Aug 18, 2008, 04:28 PM
I currently have exactly one of each race, but the newman slot is largely wasted and I do absolutely nothing with it.

It's the newman I abandoned to make a beast version of the exact same character.

I got so much shit when I did it, too, good god I wanted to stab people in the face to make them shut up back when I changed over. And I didn't even delete him. He just sits there at L130 from back when that was the cap with his 1200+ hours and does nothing. But this was a horrible affront, of course.

Annnnd guess what. I'm a lot happier with my beast than I ever was with my crappy newman. He looks better, is more fun, and the move accomplished exactly what I wanted to accomplish, which was to have a character I had more fun with that did what I wanted it to do.

So, if making another female beast makes you happy, ignore the whiners complaining about what you do with your own freaking characters and just do what you want.

Dragwind
Aug 18, 2008, 04:39 PM
Great thing is, you're not pressured to pay for making another character, so feel free to make what you want.

RadiantLegend
Aug 18, 2008, 08:07 PM
I'd probably make another male cast if I had an extra slot.

Zantra
Aug 18, 2008, 08:13 PM
To each his own...

I got rid of my Cast, and made another Beast.

Why? Casts make horrible Hunters.

GaNksTa
Aug 18, 2008, 09:45 PM
I've already gone through 4 characters on my fourth slot; deleted my 93/17 PT, 44/7 FF, 33/2 FiG and 18/9 FO... though now it's locked into place w/ my Newman Female 64/12 FT...

Deleted my PT because I went through a couple of MAG runs and didn't quite enjoy it so I deleted her on the spot. Deleted my FF because it was my neighbor's test-run character to see if he wanted to get PSU. Deleted my FiG because I couldn't J.A. the Double Saber on my first try (lol.. I was stubborn, made another FiG though and it's fine now..). Deleted the FO because I found it a little emasculating playing a Male Newman Techer.. I don't know why.. it just did..

So.. I have had 8 characters total.. yeah..

LaMBoLOgy
Aug 18, 2008, 10:17 PM
I had a beast named !lamb! And then I remade him into a human called +lamb+. They looked exactly the same, afro, red eyes, but the only reason I chose to make him human is because I saw a FF beasts all over the place..I didn't wana be apart of the norm. Did it for my individuality.

mvffin
Aug 19, 2008, 12:53 AM
i didnt like my human, so I have 2 female casts. I dont like male characters ither. = \

Powder Keg
Aug 19, 2008, 01:02 AM
I've done this in PSO. With only having four character slots available in PSU I feel I needed to have a character of each race though. And of course at least one of a different gender considering the attack animations for each race are exactly the same (which I think is kind of silly)

Sidney
Aug 19, 2008, 03:29 AM
Don't feel bad Kylie! I'm even more insane - I have a female CAST and three female newmans, all of varying heights and builds. :) They are all techers though. I have a fT, another fT that I plan on going MF with, and an AT/GT. People asked me all the time if I deleted my main when I ran around with my many newman girls. Teching is really the only class I like playing on PSU, and I like the stats of newman females, so I have three! Insane? Maybe! But that's how I like it. :]

Before, I've had a human male, newman male, and a CAST male, but I didn't like the clothes/animations, so I'm where I am now with my many redundant characters!

Dakkon
Aug 19, 2008, 04:06 AM
It's your money, it's your time.

Personally relating character organization I just have a rule, a limiting, but challenging one: it doesn't matter as long as you enrich your experience every time you pick and play with one of your characters, by making sure it doesn't share job, weapons types or photon arts with the others. This way I cover and enjoy differently every existing photon art, every play perspective, and when I do switch, switching means really so.

I think that anyone who spends enough time in this game -despite we all more or less start up biased towards one aspect of the game-, ends up developing a taste (a love for this parents-mistreated and forsaken gem PSU is) for all it has to offer, for every weapon type, for every combat style, for fighting, for shooting, for casting, and even for every race or class (poor dear sweetie Guntechers), but this doesn't mean doppelganging us all to the boring "Beast FF, Cast FG, Newman FT, Human Hybrid", just plan carefully your characters both aesthetically and functionality, try to keep in mind that strict pragmatism leads to boredom and lack of diversity (and personality), and enjoy your time however you spend/waste it.

soolayah
Aug 19, 2008, 06:45 AM
I have two casts, one beast and one newman atm. I'm not using my newman at all nowadays though, so I might remake it into another cast sometime. 8D

Weeaboolits
Aug 19, 2008, 06:59 AM
I have 2 newmans and 2 casts.

thematesV2
Aug 19, 2008, 09:40 AM
at the moment I have a cast and a human, then two beasts who are lvl 1 with 0 exp. I think i'm going to try and make a cast wartecher, just for fun. i'm assuming he'she will suck to level, as casts were not made for teching... anyhow, I figure if you really like one race, why not have more than one char. In pso, i was too impatient to level a techer, as I liked brawling, so i never made a force.

so far, I have not really played techer role, aside from leveling my human to level 5 force to gain protranser job. (which is crappy at such a low level, lvl 27)

thematesV2
Aug 19, 2008, 09:41 AM
and I agree wholeheartedly with Artea, it is silly that the attack animations for a wild beast are the same for a refined force..... I think they should be vastly different.

Hrith
Aug 19, 2008, 10:01 AM
I think that's a bit dumb because you're reducing your own photon fortune by having two chars of the same sex/race.

and I agree wholeheartedly with Artea, it is silly that the attack animations for a wild beast are the same for a refined force..... I think they should be vastly different.My force is quite wild ;o
Ask Ryna =D

thematesV2
Aug 19, 2008, 10:38 AM
haha, i bet it is.

but it's not really about how wild a force is. it's about the physical make-up of a beasts body. as wild as jackie chan or jet li is, they are 10 times weaker and slower than a tiger or a snake. (not to say that they couldn't kill one or the other, they each have their own strengths.)

(edit) 10X weaker than tiger or snake based on body size, build, muscle mass. not stronger/weaker in general, although I am pretty sure they are slower/weaker than a tiger....(\edit)

a beasts physical contruction would allow for mass amounts of speed and ferocity, compaired to a newman or a human. (what race is your force, because that would also play into it. casts would have much more mathmatical and rythmic/precise movements.)

WhiteKnight01
Aug 19, 2008, 06:14 PM
3 newmans 1 female 2 male each going to be foretecher acrotecher and masterforce each with there own weps and techs, I just don't like using striking or range, like you when people ask me why I just say cause whats the point if I don't enjoy playing

Xefi
Aug 19, 2008, 06:25 PM
to OP: i don't exactly delete my character, but i do
have 7 characters to manage. Too bad that i'm
not playing all 7 by myself. I guess nana (7) is my
favorite number or something because i refuse to
make the 8th character. :E

Hrith
Aug 19, 2008, 06:57 PM
(...)But the thing is, you could make a big muscular beast and play him as Fortetecher ;s

Kylie
Aug 19, 2008, 09:21 PM
I think that's a bit dumb because you're reducing your own photon fortune by having two chars of the same sex/race.
I'm not concerned with luck. Not enough to influence my character choices at least.

shadowsniper6
Aug 19, 2008, 09:40 PM
i deleted a few characters one was 500 hrs and the other was 1000 hrs i made one look exactly the same just a different name

Feign
Aug 19, 2008, 10:24 PM
One of each race.

All female.

I want one...more...slot...for my male dark elf-esque character...

Damn you SEGAC, give us purchasable slots!

ShinobiGT
Aug 19, 2008, 11:15 PM
Well for me I have done this sort of thing more than once. Most people don't realize that the customization feature alone entices the player to recreate a character more than once to perfection according to the player's taste.

I had a male cast character that looked more like a robot samurai, but later I just decided I wanted to make a female android that had an asian atire so I deleted my male cast character to make a female cast that looked like a female android.

thematesV2
Aug 20, 2008, 08:31 AM
@hrith: thats fine, I think that would be awesome. your stats might hinder you a bit in the force area, but it would work, your right.

what I'm saying is that the animations should be different.

for example you have 3 creatures, and 3 decaying concrete blocks that need to be torn down.

creature 1 is a automated demolition machine which is designed for small scale demolition

creature 2 is an enraged cougar (why would a cougar tear it down? because this is the future and I am in control.)

creature 3 is Ryu from street fighter.

they will all get the job done, but each one would definitly look different doing it.

we we're speaking in hypothetical terms"segac should get off their asses and design the game to feel better, look better"

sure, a cougar could drink oil, a ryu could hunt antelope and a machine could win at street fighter, but they wouldn't do it as well, or as "stylish" (<- opinion) as the original types.

Hrith
Aug 20, 2008, 08:40 AM
IMA RYU

thematesV2
Aug 20, 2008, 08:46 AM
IMA cougar

stukasa
Aug 20, 2008, 10:38 AM
I don't have any "redundant" characters but that's just a coincidence. And I totally agree with you Kylie, you should always make the character you want to make, not because it's the optimal race/class combo or because it gives you more luck days. This is a game and a game should be about fun, so play the characters that give you the most enjoyment. ^^

ZyphNeko
Aug 20, 2008, 05:24 PM
I think I lost count of how many times I recreated Zyroko...and each recreation, her appearance would be entirely different. From loli to weird face to taller to pudgy. Oh, wait...that's four times. But the way Zyroko is now is dominate, perfect, etc...if only SEGA didn't go to litterate with the proportions and did a better job with the clothing, I'd be happier with the way she is.

And I'm quite famous for making numerous alts, deleting numerous other alts. And people would always ask me why...it gets harder to answer each time.

And even at this day, and for many days before, I've had thoughts of deleting my second main, Zyph. But I still haven't. He's still sitting in his lovely room--which I wish I can take back the room decoration ticket thing 'cause it's great--collecting dust and shedding fur on every square inch of the room while still going more.

And eh, I even deleted my very first main, KuroKoneko...for reasons I can very easily tell. > > I still painfully laugh when I think back to the days I had that lolikittybot...

So yeah, I can relate well to this topic. And many people I know say the same.

Neko~

Darklighter
Aug 21, 2008, 02:28 AM
I go nuts with characters. If I get the urge to make a new one I'll get a 3rd account.