PDA

View Full Version : Neutral 2 headed ragnus: rarer then sn/g?

sephiroth115
Aug 18, 2008, 12:41 PM
Has anyone else on the 360 seen the one of a kind 0% neutral 2 headed ragnus, NOT ragnuc for those who want to ask?

Kizeragi
Aug 18, 2008, 12:45 PM
Has anyone else on the 360 seen the one of a kind 0% neutral 2 headed ragnus, NOT ragnuc for those who want to ask?

I know that your on 360 but...

Wtf? Pics or it didn't happen.

sephiroth115
Aug 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
I don't have pics, bc I can't screen capture. But there were many others that had taken pictures, at least 7-10. they said they were going to post somewhere. it was the coolest thing i have ever seen. the blades were green, but the fire was still red like normal.

autumn
Aug 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
I think the pics are on the official forums. Here:
http://i38.tinypic.com/14v7991.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/12677vc.jpg
And the topic about them:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=85565&sid=3fc5127bbc8f557b7ef9beb910f30759

sephiroth115
Aug 18, 2008, 12:51 PM
yes thats it exactly, thanks autumn. the character in the second pic on fire holding the lightning muktrand is my dante character ;p

Neith
Aug 18, 2008, 12:55 PM
It's certainly 'strange'. This and the reports of a Giza-Misaki board creating a Fuka-Misaki too.

Apparently the guy got the Ragnus by getting disconnected/Xbox froze or something during pulling it out- but that's not right, because when that happens: a) if synth rate isn't 100%, the synth WILL fail b) since Ragnus is currently a 100% synth, it would've come out 10%, not neutral. I've tried this before, and you don't get a neutral weapon- always 10% of the element you synthed, or a fail if the rate wasn't 100%.

It's definitely an odd occurrence though, whether it's through a glitch or illegitimate means.

Kizeragi
Aug 18, 2008, 12:59 PM
I think the pics are on the official forums. Here:
http://i38.tinypic.com/14v7991.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/12677vc.jpg
And the topic about them:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=85565&sid=3fc5127bbc8f557b7ef9beb910f30759

I believe you now thanks. ^^

Yeah, that is very weird. To be honest, I think it looks cooler like that. xD

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 01:06 PM
Using IM or EL photons on a melee weapon lowers its chances of an overall synth I believe, but gives it a slight chance to make a neutral version of the rank above it.

Example - use an 8* melee weapon board and use IM or EL (maybe its only on of those? Forgot) and it *could* turn into the 9* version of the same weapon, but due to no elemental photons being use, neutral.

I've known about this since near the beginning of the game, but I never thought it worked on 9*'s into S ranks...

afterthoughtz
Aug 18, 2008, 01:09 PM
I know that your on 360 but...

Wtf? Pics or it didn't happen.

This line hear gets REALLY REALLY old, like everyone plays psu with a capture card or a digital camera beside them, c'mon just answer the damn question

Kizeragi
Aug 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
This line hear gets REALLY REALLY old, like everyone plays psu with a capture card or a digital camera beside them, c'mon and stop being a douche just answer the damn question

lol@douche
I'll ask you a question:

How does a person, look through the internet to see another person, playing their 360 looking at a neutral Twin Headed Ragnus?

Exactly. You don't. That's why the line is used.

relentless
Aug 18, 2008, 01:15 PM
I've known about this since near the beginning of the game, but I never thought it worked on 9*'s into S ranks...

Anyone wanna synth tons of neutral Giza-Misakis for me and show me a neutral Daiga-Misaki?
A green Daiga-Misaki freezing enemies... shoop da whoop.

afterthoughtz
Aug 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
I'm just sick of everytime someone says something its "pics or it didnt happen" like we sit there with a camera waiting to see something rare, actualy psu addicts might but casual gamers like myself dont cause we dont really give a damn.

Mysterious-G
Aug 18, 2008, 01:23 PM
Using IM or EL photons on a melee weapon lowers its chances of an overall synth I believe, but gives it a slight chance to make a neutral version of the rank above it.

Example - use an 8* melee weapon board and use IM or EL (maybe its only on of those? Forgot) and it *could* turn into the 9* version of the same weapon, but due to no elemental photons being use, neutral.

What? I've never heard about this. Can other people confirm this? D:

relentless
Aug 18, 2008, 01:25 PM
Someone might as well try and synth 100 Ran-Misakis. 50 with Els, and 50 with Ims. :D lol

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 01:25 PM

It should be worth noting I discovered this way - WAY - long ago. Back just a few months after the game came out.

I don't know how (if at all) AOI changed this or anything. But its the only logical reason I can think of for these weapons existing outside of being hacks.

Andy1423
Aug 18, 2008, 02:01 PM

Same here, when did this start happening?

There were a few weird small things that were changed in AOTI, but now I don;t even remember them cause they were so small.

But I always knew that using IM photons on a weapon would lower the chance never knew it upped the rairty.

sephiroth115
Aug 18, 2008, 02:28 PM
he supposedly said that he contacted sega and talked to them about it and they said since it gave it to him, they won't take it. coolest thing i ever saw just wanted to share

joefro
Aug 18, 2008, 02:44 PM
To answer the OP's question, yes, it is much rarer than a SN/G.

sephiroth115
Aug 18, 2008, 03:01 PM

so technically could you maybe use a heavy twin board? bc he said he used the ragnus board, which you have to use fire element photons?

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 03:09 PM
so technically could you maybe use a heavy twin board? bc he said he used the ragnus board, which you have to use fire element photons?

Assuming my theory is correct, yes.

My friend and I tested it not long after PSU first came out. I don't recall us getting anything to "jump up" a rank but one of his other friends did.

This was back when the only S rank was Crea Doubles (or it may have even been before then? I dunno.)

I had completely forgotten about it until this thread.

sephiroth115
Aug 18, 2008, 03:38 PM
oh ok, ty

Kumlekar
Aug 18, 2008, 04:07 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since the 2-headed ragnus is fire type, it ould ONLY allow ban-photons, not other element, basic, im or el.

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 04:23 PM
Yeah, but that has nothing to do with a 9* board.

Either thats what this guy done, or some really weird random glitch.

Gryffin
Aug 18, 2008, 04:36 PM
Burning Christmas trees<333333

Nirvash7
Aug 18, 2008, 04:49 PM
I don't think the glitch "bumps" the rank up. Because if I synthed a Kan Yu board and put el or im photons, it's not gonna turn into a De Ragan Slayer.

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 04:57 PM
I don't think the glitch "bumps" the rank up. Because if I synthed a Kan Yu board and put el or im photons, it's not gonna turn into a De Ragan Slayer.

Ah, but how can you be so sure?

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 05:08 PM
Ah, but how can you be so sure?

That would be incredibly stupid if it were to work, considering the item is more than likely not released on our servers currently.

The burning christmas trees are definitely interesting though...but I still stand by my theory that whoever synthed the misaki was drunk. :D

Dragwind
Aug 18, 2008, 05:24 PM
Wow, it's nice to see the "pics" as proof for once.

As far as the debates on how that happened exactly, I'm very unsure. My guess is some kind of lag.

RegulusHikari
Aug 18, 2008, 05:31 PM
but I still stand by my theory that whoever synthed the misaki was drunk. :D

Seconded. And what happens when you use Im or Els on something like a Crea Doubles? A Bil De Axe? There's no designated 'rank' above either of those items.

I suppose I will try this later if I'm bored. I'll grab a bunch of C rank boards and give it a go with the synth bonus.

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 05:36 PM
I plan on trying it out as well, make some use of those materials I never use. :D

Aisha379
Aug 18, 2008, 07:51 PM
That would be incredibly stupid if it were to work, considering the item is more than likely not released on our servers currently.

I know, I was joking =P

And I dunno how it would effect Kubara items. Or if it even works anymore *shrug*

Acrofighter13
Aug 19, 2008, 02:30 AM
is he selling them?

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 03:11 AM
Hmmmm this seems interesting.....im probably not going to try but who knows...... so.....just to make sure if the theory......lets say i get some heavy twins boards and use Im or El photons rather than elemental photons...its highly low possiblity it "could" come out a neutral two headed ragnus??? Within a deep way, can you you give me a logical reason of how this is possible?

*imagines making a neutral mutengek* lol that would be cool

Nirvash7
Aug 19, 2008, 03:54 AM
No, you don't understand. The guy with the neutral 2-headed Ragnus deconned as he was pulling them out. The drunk bitch with the fuka-misaki was the one that said she got a fuka-misaki by synthing a giza-misaki. Don't get 'em mixed up.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 03:58 AM
No, you don't understand. The guy with the neutral 2-headed Ragnus deconned as he was pulling them out. The drunk bitch with the fuka-misaki was the one that said she got a fuka-misaki by synthing a giza-misaki. Don't get 'em mixed up.

o ok

still imaginin a neutral mutengek tho lol

sephiroth115
Aug 19, 2008, 08:33 AM
is he selling them?

as he said " why would i want to sell them and get what maybe a couple psycho wands that you can still get, when i have a one of a kind weapon, that could possibly never happen again" He said he was already offered 70 mil and won't get rid of them, he doesn't even want to grind them. he also said "I'm not hurting for money, what having 3 140's, I've been on since the beginning of the game." One of my friends told him when he was finally done and quiting the game that he feed them to his bot. it was funny

NexGen
Aug 20, 2008, 10:11 AM
I'm still confused as to why some people would shell out almost a stack of meseta for a weapon that is fail, no matter how rare that fail is.

Wow it's the only one...meaning...wow, I own the only useless version of this weapon. 2 h de ragnus really aren't even good, and a neutral one is that much worse.

Even a 10% de ragnus is, in my opinion, 10% better.

Reminds me of another guy who was selling a 5% durandal replica for 3 mil or something because "zomg oh so rarz!"

You know the guy seph...we call him macaroni boy. Ask that human fortefighter I always play with lol.

If that weapon was my fail...I'd insta-sell it to the first fool who offered 70 mil.

darkante
Aug 20, 2008, 10:15 AM
If that weapon was my fail...I'd insta-sell it to the first fool who offered 70 mil.

Same :D

BLADE_EDGE
Aug 20, 2008, 10:28 AM
I was in a party with the guy who has it and its nuetral but still has the fire going around it he said it happened when his game froze when he was taking out the item from synthesis, the next day he called sega to find out if they were going to take it away and they said they werent and he was the only person in the game to have a neutral one.

Para
Aug 20, 2008, 10:37 AM
Two words people:

CHRISTMAS TREES

relentless
Aug 20, 2008, 10:41 AM
Besides being kind of abstract from any other weapon I don't see how it's special in any way. I'd make big profit out of this failed glitch / lag or whatever it was.

Powder Keg
Aug 20, 2008, 10:45 AM
That's just the way it is....that's why you see things like Stag and Silence claw up for a higher price than it's worth. It's all about availability. (Love Inferno)

Two words people:

CHRISTMAS TREES

Burning Christmas Trees! :D

Yusaku_Kudou
Aug 20, 2008, 10:54 AM
Who cares about weapon stats. You kill everything in one combo or less now anyway. Let him have his cool green yet still burning weapon.

sephiroth115
Aug 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
I'm still confused as to why some people would shell out almost a stack of meseta for a weapon that is fail, no matter how rare that fail is.

Wow it's the only one...meaning...wow, I own the only useless version of this weapon. 2 h de ragnus really aren't even good, and a neutral one is that much worse.

Even a 10% de ragnus is, in my opinion, 10% better.

Reminds me of another guy who was selling a 5% durandal replica for 3 mil or something because "zomg oh so rarz!"

You know the guy seph...we call him macaroni boy. Ask that human fortefighter I always play with lol.

LMAO "macaroni boy" thats hilarious. are you sure our human friend was a fortefighter that day, well even when he goes WT he still plays like a FF. LOL

NexGen
Aug 20, 2008, 03:28 PM
LMAO "macaroni boy" thats hilarious. are you sure our human friend was a fortefighter that day, well even when he goes WT he still plays like a FF. LOL

Yeah macaroni mael lol. Anyway, he's a rather poopy WT, but its just the class, not him. After you left last night your sidekick lagged out and I ended up getting mah guns from the big red robot. Hooray. Anyway, enough topic derail, see you in game

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 20, 2008, 03:38 PM
Like some of you are saying. I'd still like to have something different. I'd take a dark neiclaw if it was possible XD

or lighting gudda skellas(it would still have the bubble affect) lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 20, 2008, 04:35 PM
I'm glad he isnt.
Why would u?
Its on of a kind.

Thats like selling a one of a kind car
Negative.....

But seriously imagine a neutral gudda skella. i would love that

Ethateral
Aug 20, 2008, 05:25 PM
True burning Christmas trees~. <3

zandra117
Aug 20, 2008, 06:03 PM
||r|| ~se7en~, "The Viridian Blaze", owns the neutral two headed ragnus. It was the result of a glitched synth. The GMs have already investigated it and are letting him keep it.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 20, 2008, 06:18 PM
I see the video *thanks zero* but in a logical sense.....how did that happen????

It only accept ban photons so what does the internet going away have to do with it???

Lance813
Aug 20, 2008, 07:10 PM
The world may never know...

Haa I have no effin' clue how that would work, Ima' go try it out! =]

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 20, 2008, 08:21 PM
The world may never know...

Haa I have no effin' clue how that would work, Ima' go try it out! =]

This seems like some blues clues like stuff

The kids:A CLUE!!! A CLUE!!!

ME: Whats that kids? A clue??? Where???

XD

Nirvash7
Aug 20, 2008, 09:07 PM
Ya, there's a clue in your handgun. You just look in the barrel and pull the trigger.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 20, 2008, 09:15 PM
Ya, there's a clue in your handgun. You just look in the barrel and pull the trigger.

Now why u had go in ruin it :(

XD

sephiroth115
Aug 21, 2008, 08:49 AM
Yeah macaroni mael lol. Anyway, he's a rather poopy WT, but its just the class, not him. After you left last night your sidekick lagged out and I ended up getting mah guns from the big red robot. Hooray. Anyway, enough topic derail, see you in game
LMAO. Ah that figures, well hey wtg getting them

DAMASCUS
Aug 21, 2008, 11:51 AM
I'll have to try that with my next Gudda Skela. Green Skela = Awesome :D

sephiroth115
Aug 21, 2008, 12:39 PM
i wonder if the ice claw, Sorry don't know the name, but the freezing one, it would be interesting to see if it happened to that if it would still freeze

relentless
Aug 21, 2008, 12:42 PM
i wonder if the ice claw, Sorry don't know the name, but the freezing one, it would be interesting to see if it happened to that if it would still freeze

Anyone wanna synth tons of neutral Giza-Misakis for me and show me a neutral Daiga-Misaki?
A green Daiga-Misaki freezing enemies... shoop da whoop.

Twin version would be the Fuka-Misaki.

sephiroth115
Aug 21, 2008, 12:44 PM
Twin version would be the Fuka-Misaki.
Ah ty, sry didn't see that one. lol. it would be cool tho

Kumlekar
Aug 22, 2008, 05:22 AM
Yeah, but that has nothing to do with a 9* board.

Either thats what this guy done, or some really weird random glitch.
ah, thank you for correcting me.

ForeverStronger
Aug 22, 2008, 08:04 AM
||r|| ~se7en~ leads TR (Team Regulator) clan... 2001-2008. I've only been a part of it for like 4 months lol. He's a real cool guy though.