PDA

View Full Version : You know what would make me happy?

darkante
Aug 18, 2008, 11:51 PM
Segac decided to pull out those Jaggos foes that drops Love Inferno again instead for like 3 weeks. Seriously, either that or S2 missions gib!

Chuck_Norris
Aug 18, 2008, 11:53 PM
We should be getting new S2 neudaiz missions this update. According to Melchior/Ruby Eclipse. Along with a new xxxx Of Illusion mission. Other things are to be added that haven't been announced yet.

Powder Keg
Aug 18, 2008, 11:54 PM
We should be getting new S2 neudaiz missions this update. According to Melchior/Ruby Eclipse. Along with a new xxxx Of Illusion mission. Other things are to be added that haven't been announced yet.

ogod, even if they said that don't get everyone's hopes up lol

You know their information always doesn't prove reliable.

darkante
Aug 19, 2008, 12:06 AM

Their words are a lie. I donīt believe it anymore.
Have to see full proof on friday i guess.
But i DOUBT it will come then, because they will probably just remove MaG and leave us in Limbo for another month.

Turb0
Aug 19, 2008, 12:41 AM
Segac decided to pull out those Jaggos foes that drops Love Inferno again instead for like 3 weeks. Seriously, either that or S2 missions gib!

But I finally just got a hold of one, I don't want them to become more common now. :(

darkante
Aug 19, 2008, 12:53 AM
But I finally just got a hold of one, I don't want them to become more common now. :(

That sounds really selfish you know. :S

pizzagirl
Aug 19, 2008, 01:06 AM
They're trolling once again. Removing MAG is our next update. Then we get all the complaining for another month.

Turb0
Aug 19, 2008, 01:10 AM
That sounds really selfish you know. :S

Yeah kinda. :-P That wasn't entirely serious, I just forgot to press the 'sarcasm' button. They won't bring those jaggos back until next white day though so it's not like it really matters anyway. But yes, bring on the Neudaiz GBR!! :D