http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=730

New lobbies:
- 2nd Anniversary Thanks Festa Lobby
- Fireworks Lobby

New event mission:
- The Protectors γ C-S2
- Prologue mission - Government Directive

Item exchange mission:
- The item exchange mission "The Arms Dealer" will receive new items.

System updates:
- The lvl cap will be increased to lvl 160.
- Ambition of Illuminus missions will receive an adjustment in monsters drops.

Rare Mission Adjustment (Thanks to Ceresa for translation):

Chance of receiving the rare mission is changing from only the leader can receive to it any party member that was in at least 80% of the mission.

When a member receives the rare mission, it will be displayed, it also means that having more people in party will no longer raise your chances of getting the rare mission.

If a mission is started while a member has the rare mission, he won't lose the rare mission. The person with the rare mission can't pass leader and let someone else start the mission.

The person that started the rare mission has no chance of getting it again when that rare mission is cleared (no back to back runs from one person)

And seems unlocking rare mission on one planet no longer lets you pick any planet's rare mission like it currently does. (Not sure if this is right though...)

Adjustment of Party Display order (Also thanks to Ceresa):

When you select "Join other party" then parties you can actually join (not locked ones) will be displayed first.

My Shop adjustment (Thanks to Inazuma for explanation of this one):

If you put a new item in your shop, the price will default to 0. but after this adjustment, if you are placing more than one of the same item in your shop, the default price will match whatever you set the first item to.

XReikaX
Aug 19, 2008, 07:11 AM
Thank you for the info.

*goes back to JP*

Dhylec
Aug 19, 2008, 07:12 AM
Either it's early in the morning or my head, but the translation doesn't make any sense. >.<
It's good to see updates though. ;]

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 07:37 AM
they got another level cap. sux. as soon as we get 10 levels closer to them they get the 10 to break away again

Inazuma
Aug 19, 2008, 10:11 AM
its early in the morning and im half asleep but i think i understand the shop pricing adjustment paragraph.

rite now, if you put a new item in your shop, the price will default to 0. but after this adjustment, if you are placing more than one of the same item in your shop, the default price will match whatever you set the first item to.

so lets say you have 2 storm line boards you wanna sell. you put the first one up for 200k like normal. then when you go to price the 2nd board, the price will default to 200k b/c you have one for sale already.

Kadajenova
Aug 19, 2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks to segac of america we're 20 lvs and 3 events behind...

Arika
Aug 19, 2008, 10:33 AM
Either it's early in the morning or my head, but the translation doesn't make any sense. >.<
>>> I feel the same <_<; (that is why I dislike google translation)
*open JP site*

EDIT: lol, I need me a bit of time to think what is "MAIRUMUSHOPPU"
<,<..... "my shop"

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 10:45 AM
if any of you are using firefox as your browser (which i hope you are) then i advise you to download the ad-on called FoxLingo. its a translator which more different languages than google does and has more options. plus it actually gets everythign translated very well. sometimes the words wont be in the right oder but thats because of the way the other language is sorted

just thought id advise you all on that.
ps. internet explorer sux. if you knew what it does you would get rid of it :O

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 10:51 AM
<<<<checks to see if the US server gets anything( probably not but no harm in checking)

Arika
Aug 19, 2008, 11:04 AM
if any of you are using firefox as your browser (which i hope you are) then i advise you to download the ad-on called FoxLingo. its a translator which more different languages than google does and has more options. plus it actually gets everythign translated very well. sometimes the words wont be in the right oder but thats because of the way the other language is sorted

just thought id advise you all on that.
ps. internet explorer sux. if you knew what it does you would get rid of it :O

I just tried it, but it seem to get about the same result as google anyway,'

Golto
Aug 19, 2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks to segac of america we're 20 lvs and 3 events behind...

You mean SoJ/ST don't you? SoA doesn't program our updates they are just d/l updated files monkies.

Ceresa
Aug 19, 2008, 11:23 AM
Rare Mission Adjustment

Chance of receiving the rare mission is changing from only the leader can receive to it any party member that was in at least 80% of the mission.

When a member receives the rare mission, it will be displayed, it also means that having more people in party will no longer raise your chances of getting the rare mission.

If a mission is started while a member has the rare mission, he won't lose the rare mission. The person with the rare mission can't pass leader and let someone else start the mission.

The person that started the rare mission has no chance of getting it again when that rare mission is cleared (no back to back runs from one person)

And seems unlocking rare mission on one planet no longer lets you pick any planet's rare mission like it currently does. (Not sure if this is right though...)

Adjustment of Party Display order

When you select "Join other party" then parties you can actually join (not locked ones) will be displayed first.

Mysterious-G
Aug 19, 2008, 11:34 AM
Rare Mission Adjustment

Adjustment of Party Display order

Lol, the weird translation sounded more exciting. :( Thanks for translating it again, Ceresa, and thanks Jo! :)

Adriano
Aug 19, 2008, 12:01 PM
Bahahah~ Can't wait for the event xp.

Ezodagrom
Aug 19, 2008, 12:51 PM
Edited 1st post :>