PDA

View Full Version : What day MAG ends?

HadesAlmighty
Aug 19, 2008, 09:36 AM
I started a new job with hardly any time off so I didn't know the day that mag ends..could someone please tell me? Thnx in advance

darkante
Aug 19, 2008, 09:45 AM
It will end on Friday (at least where i live)

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 10:24 AM
It will end on Friday (at least where i live)

Hmmmm if you live in the US then it will end at thursday night (11PM PST) or friday (2AM EST)
I live in Georgia and the server usually goes down around 2AM

but if you live somewhere else.......*shrugs*

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 10:51 AM
heck some place to be living at this time mate with the whole russia thing. i wouldnt be worried about what time the server goes down at haha.

i live in uk and i think the servers went down about 7 in the morning

MooCowPirate
Aug 19, 2008, 11:02 AM
Wrong Georgia. Judging by his info, he's in Atlanta, Georgia in the USA.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 11:43 AM
heck some place to be living at this time mate with the whole russia thing. i wouldnt be worried about what time the server goes down at haha.

lol sorry about that i live in Atlanta,Ga
i guess i shoulda made it more clear since there is a Georgia state and also a Georgia country

beatrixkiddo
Aug 19, 2008, 11:45 AM

oh wow

HadesAlmighty
Aug 19, 2008, 02:28 PM
I live in ga us also.. Gainesville... Thanks for the responses

pinkace
Aug 20, 2008, 02:05 AM
i need a warning bell to go cash in my medals....

Chuck_Norris
Aug 20, 2008, 02:12 AM
This Friday.

But you don't need to worry about that. The trade-in mission stays after the event ends.

NDW
Aug 20, 2008, 02:13 AM
MAG 2 will be gone after this week's maintenance, so Friday will be the last day for MAG 2.

EDIT: Chuck_Norris beat me to it. :wacko:

fay
Aug 20, 2008, 06:29 AM
what do you mean the trade in mission will remain lol. isnt that kinda pointless without mag itself to earn the badges :/

though will looking over psupedia yesterday i noticed a mission that you can actually trade for badges :S

pinkace
Aug 20, 2008, 09:34 AM
the trade mission was gone after the first mag ended.... how do you figure it will remain after the second mag?!?