PDA

View Full Version : non sellable items

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
by this im talking about things like PA frags, music disks etc.
i know you cant sell them but can you trade them through the trade window thing.

i just done the lottery there from mag. first two tries got 2x pso disk 8 and i have no need for the second :(

relentless
Aug 19, 2008, 12:21 PM
If you can't sell, you can't trade. If you have items that you don't need, feed 'em to your PM or sell to NPC. They're just taking up space.

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 12:23 PM
oh man seriously. that sux. ill keep the disk just now because it wouldnt feel right feeding it to my mag.
hopefully one day sega may fix the nonsellable / trade thing =]

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
Well unless they bring out new PAs. you can never have too many PA Frags. Just to the let you know... if you sell PA frags to the NPC i believe its only 100 meseta(lol)
but like what sekai said if you dont wanna waste space you could just sell it. on my first alt,she has a 400 maximum space and it was full yesterday....when i actually cleaned it out....it dropped 100/400 0_0 lets see how my other 3 characters go :-P

The only reason why i sell the disc 7 and 8 are becuase becuase all my characters already have both. so....why have more :P

Like when i get those systems from MAG i either sell them or just give one to a random person XD

That reminds me......when i get home thursday...i need to use every single badge i have :-O
Thats 3 stacks of Gold :-O

SO MANY PA FRAGS!!!!! lo jk im not gonna do that 1 stack of gold equals 3 stacks of PA Frags
wow.............891 PA frags.........(if my math is right)
0_0

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 12:28 PM
since you said about now pas there do you think sega will ever release those two other spells that are offline.
i kinda thought they would be a little broken if they went online but you never know :/

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 12:38 PM
since you said about now pas there do you think sega will ever release those two other spells that are offline.
i kinda thought they would be a little broken if they went online but you never know :/

i couldnt say....has the JP recieved any new ones??? Since i dont think we ever get anything unless they already had it.....

Like durin the first MAG i used my first stack of gold on PA frags but then i used most of it. In all ive had about 5 stacks of gold from MAG 2 and the remains from MAG 1 the first 1st stack went to PAs. the 2nd went to chao staffs/ruby bullets. And now i have 3 remaining.
I have plenty of PAs so im straight with those(for just in case they bring out new PAs)

I have 2 choices......waste my 3 stacks on the lottery(lol) i just might do that or buy ruby bullets...i guess.....
i think the first one would be funny to do

DarkEliteRico
Aug 19, 2008, 12:43 PM
i couldnt say....has the JP recieved any new ones??? Since i dont think we ever get anything unless they already had it.....

Like durin the first MAG i used my first stack of gold on PA frags but then i used most of it. In all ive had about 5 stacks of gold from MAG 2 and the remains from MAG 1 the first 1st stack went to PAs. the 2nd went to chao staffs/ruby bullets. And now i have 3 remaining.
I have plenty of PAs so im straight with those(for just in case they bring out new PAs)

I have 2 choices......waste my 3 stacks on the lottery(lol) i just might do that or buy ruby bullets...i guess.....
i think the first one would be funny to dogo for some pushans even non grinded ones will get you a few mill

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 12:51 PM
go for some pushans even non grinded ones will get you a few mill

i forgot about that
i guess i'll get 2 pushans then get 10 more Ruby bullets
Yesterday i was able to get a 7/7 8/8 9/9 and 10/10 Ruby bullet. my first 10/10 WOOT!!!!
all i need now is a 10/10 B'duki Boa and B'duki Maganac and my Fortefighter will be good with the handgun

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 12:54 PM
id go with the lottery tbh with some of it.

i just done it 34 times there.

with my 1st 4 tries i got
pso disk 8
pso disk 8
nanopolymer
pso disk 7

with the rest i got LOTS of polymers, mainly nano.
with the stuff i got out of that there i can get a lot more money than i could with a pushan and it cost be like a third of the badges

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 12:58 PM
id go with the lottery tbh with some of it.

i just done it 34 times there.

with my 1st 4 tries i got
pso disk 8
pso disk 8
nanopolymer
pso disk 7

with the rest i got LOTS of polymers, mainly nano.
with the stuff i got out of that there i can get a lot more money than i could with a pushan and it cost be like a third of the badges
wow ur lucky
when i did saturday and did it 20 times,80% of them were systems o_0

fay
Aug 19, 2008, 01:13 PM
sorry but i had to lol at that haha.
out of the 34 i think i got like 8 systems

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 19, 2008, 01:17 PM
sorry but i had to lol at that haha.
out of the 34 i think i got like 8 systems

lol trust me....i was laughin just as much :P
i walked to people who where new and give them one(if they accepted it) either that or i sold it or put one in someone's room if bought somethin