PDA

View Full Version : i will trade for high power mag

-stryder-
Jan 30, 2003, 06:59 AM
i am only level twenty so i cant use any rares so i need a high pow mag and it takes a real long time to rase one. so i will trade any or all of these items for one. BLOODY ART, GOBOOMAS CLAW, BRIONIC, and FOWEN'S SWORD. if you want any of these please respond wiht a high power mag. thanks.

-stryder-
Jan 31, 2003, 06:36 AM
k guess no one wants to help me out. thaanks any way i guess. but are you sure you dont want any or all of those weps for a high power mag. plz.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 31, 2003, 09:16 AM
I know those aren't your best rares. I happen to have a power mag that I don't use either.

Oedi
Jan 31, 2003, 03:36 PM
I don't have a real high power mag per sei but I do have one that I'm not using any more that is lvl 200 and is rated about 93 in Pow.

Since I don't need it anymore I'm willing to give it to you. If you can use it let me know and we could hook up. The character that has it is AphrodiA and I usually hang out on Anteres 8.

-Oedi

-stryder-
Feb 2, 2003, 11:14 AM
Well cronotrigga im sorry but those are my best rare and the were all given to me by friends o but wait i just picked up delsabers left arm. but if u want to trade for any of that that would be great but oedi any thing is better than my level therty 10 power mag, lol. so yeah ill try to meat up with u or maybe you want to set a meetin time and place. thx Stryder.

-stryder-
Feb 3, 2003, 06:38 AM
thank u guys very much for the offers but last night 2/2/03 i traded my brionic for a level 185 power mag so im all set now thx.