PDA

View Full Version : Neudaiz GBR

Outlaw4Ever
Aug 19, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone knows that missions does the Neudaiz GBR have? i heard rumors that the last mission is White Beast S2..... i check PSUPEDIA and they have no info on it. PLEASE HELP

beatrixkiddo
Aug 19, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hill of Spores
Dancing Birds
Sakura Warpath (Flowery Pursuit, sorry)
Sacred Stream
White Beast

Nemhy
Aug 19, 2008, 09:20 PM
What exactly is Neudiaz GBR?

beatrixkiddo
Aug 19, 2008, 09:23 PM
It's like Moatoob GBR, on Neudaiz.

http://psupedia.info/GBR

Nemhy
Aug 19, 2008, 09:24 PM
ermm....I haven't played since like January XD. Could you please tell me what GBR is?

Xaeris
Aug 19, 2008, 09:26 PM
It's all there in the link...

Outlaw4Ever
Aug 19, 2008, 09:27 PM
Thx man for the information..... SEE YOU ALL ON GBR......

Nemhy
Aug 19, 2008, 09:33 PM
It's all there in the link...

o.o....I didn't see that! XD sorry!

McLaughlin
Aug 19, 2008, 09:42 PM
Great. Sacred Stream. I love moving at two frames per second.

DarkEliteRico
Aug 19, 2008, 10:41 PM
Great. Sacred Stream. I love moving at two frames per second.
So i guess me and about 98% of the population are only going to be getting 45% boost lol, it's fucking great that we still don't have the slowdown from memory leaks taken care of

CHA0TIX
Aug 20, 2008, 08:16 AM
So i guess me and about 98% of the population are only going to be getting 45% boost lol, it's fucking great that we still don't have the slowdown from memory leaks taken care of

If you miss this mission out totaly, you wont get any boost. It's based on your lowest score.

Billy Mitchell
Aug 20, 2008, 08:17 AM
They will fix the slowdown in this update. How could they not?

Apone
Aug 20, 2008, 08:23 AM
Is there a map in Sacred Stream that wont cause slowdown? like some of the desert goliath maps?

DarkEliteRico
Aug 20, 2008, 09:39 AM
If you miss this mission out totaly, you wont get any boost. It's based on your lowest score.
You didn't play the last one did you? The total points are needed from all missions in the boost road

DarkEliteRico
Aug 20, 2008, 09:40 AM
They will fix the slowdown in this update. How could they not?
Well they haven't fixed any of the slowdown at Desert Goliath or Grove of Fanatics YET, and we've let SEGAC know about this issue over a good year and a half ago

Mysterious-G
Aug 20, 2008, 09:55 AM
You didn't play the last one did you? The total points are needed from all missions in the boost road

As I know, that is incorrect.
The bonus you receive is depending on the lowest score you have in one of the GBR missions.
If you run every mission but one, this mission will be the one with your lowest score, resulting in a poor boost.

I can confirm this myself, when I only did Desert Terror during the Moatoob GBR.
I hope two people having you told this now is enough to convince you. :)

DarkEliteRico
Aug 20, 2008, 09:58 AM
The bonus you receive is depending on the lowest score you have in one of the GBR missions.
If you run every mission but one, this mission will be the one with your lowest score, resulting in a poor boost.

I can confirm this myself, when I only did Desert Terror during the Moatoob GBR.

Sounds like most of us on 360 aren't gonna be doing so well then. Considering most of the items i currently want are on parums new S2's i'll pass on this GBR

Dhylec
Aug 20, 2008, 10:14 AM

In simpler words, do ALL missions many times to raise boost.

Tzameti
Aug 20, 2008, 06:13 PM
Will someone please explain the upcoming GBR

Shou
Aug 20, 2008, 06:22 PM
Go 26 threads down to the Neudaiz GBR thread. ;-)

Shadaki-Kun
Aug 22, 2008, 01:16 AM
So I missed the first one, and decided to look up some info on PSUpedia...but I'm still a little confused as to what this is all about.

Individual ranking? Bonus? Err, can someone fill me in? >.>

WhiteKnight01
Aug 24, 2008, 12:13 PM
think of it a a lap run each mission gives out points, a s rank gives 5 gbr points, mine looks like this
Hill of Spores - 0
Dancing Birds - 5
Flowery Pursuit - 10
Sacred Stream - 10
White Beast - 10
so this means iv got 0% boost lol
its based on your lowest amount of points on a mission
if you join mid mission you wont get any grb points
you dont need a s rank to get full amount of points, on sacred stream if you pan your camera to an overhead view you wont get much framerate as you normaly do

Kizeragi
Aug 24, 2008, 12:18 PM
So I missed the first one, and decided to look up some info on PSUpedia...but I'm still a little confused as to what this is all about.

Individual ranking? Bonus? Err, can someone fill me in? >.>

Basically, you get points per mission. C = 1 B = 2 A = 3 S = 4 and S2 = 5. As you get more points, your boost rate increases, but for you to advance you must complete "laps" This is just a runthrough of the whole GBR.

Your boost rate will max out at 50% but with other people the rate can reach a maximum of 300%, which is helpful.

Hwang
Aug 24, 2008, 08:16 PM
Hey all who roam! I'm new to the forums, and have been playing the game for around 400 hours now, probably not much compared to others, I have been doing GBR missions, but I am still currently stuck on a 10% boost rate, I know I have done White Beast S atleast 3 times, and A rank atleast 15 times, aswell as other random missions of the GBR in between, sorry if this sounds stupid, but why am I still on a 10% boost, when I should be on atleast 30+

Hwang
Aug 24, 2008, 08:44 PM
nevermind, I just checked psupedia and found my answer, doh

mothra
Aug 24, 2008, 08:44 PM
it will give you a boosted % based on the mission you have done the least, so you would want to do all of the missions on the road equally to get the maximum boost the fastest.

Edit: ahh, you beat me to it. Also, I'm new too! Cool! ^-^

Delete
Aug 24, 2008, 08:45 PM
You have to do each of the 5 runs at least once and you will have 14% boost. It starts with hill of spores,dancing birds,sacred stream, ummm.. the one before white beast and then white beast. That 14% is only if your doing S2's btw.

Darn, beat me to it mothra.. :lol:

Genoa
Aug 24, 2008, 11:41 PM
I'm not trying to sound like I'm better than anyone else that's having this problem... but what slowdown in Sacred Stream and Desert Goliath?
Is it in specific areas? Or are some people having slowdown the whole map?

Also, 155 points in each GBR mission will get you your maxed out +50% Boost rate. (I have +45% atm, and I'm sitting flat on 75's... so it gets harder the farther you progress)
For S2 only runners, that's 31 B, A or S rank on S2 Difficulty per level, meaning 155 runs total.

Nabeshin
Sep 2, 2008, 05:18 PM
Hey, something was bothering me the past day. Two questions infact. The first one is do GBR points spread to all your characters? The second one is do GBR points carry on to future GBR events? Thanks in advance guys. =)

Ezodagrom
Sep 2, 2008, 05:21 PM
The GBR points you have on 1 char are the same points you have in all the other chars.
GBR points do not carry to future GBRs...when there's a new GBR, you start again from 0 points.

Ace1jeM
Sep 2, 2008, 05:21 PM
#1 yes
#2 no

Nabeshin
Sep 2, 2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks guys, great help! :D