PDA

View Full Version : AotI Favorite character in PSU?

ShinobiGT
Aug 19, 2008, 11:47 PM
I am just curious to what other people in this online community think is their favorite character of PSU.

My favorite PSU character would have to be Hyuga cause he always gets the girls plus has rivaling swordsmanship to Ethan Waber.

Splash
Aug 19, 2008, 11:57 PM
Karen! Like her personality and looks. And she is a good twin dagger use person.

Xieveral
Aug 20, 2008, 01:15 AM
Cuttz because I uh... I love Cast men X3. But if you threw Light Master Rutsu in the poll he'd win out over Curtz in my book <3

Nitro Vordex
Aug 20, 2008, 01:26 AM
The one I use.

landman
Aug 20, 2008, 01:50 AM
Who is Leia? :wacko:

chaoskila
Aug 20, 2008, 02:13 AM
lou the robot.
[i would hve just put "lou." but it was too short XDD]

Jian-Zero
Aug 20, 2008, 02:15 AM
I shall "cast" my vote for Vivienne...

Xefi
Aug 20, 2008, 02:23 AM
i go for Vivienne too; she looks so adorable.
Too bad she's not on the list.

Of the people on the list though, i picked
Leo because he looks big, strong & cool.

Dragwind
Aug 20, 2008, 07:17 AM
Fulyen Curtz!
Alfort Tylor!
Leo Berafort!

(Ok, I know that's 3, but probably Curtz.)

amtalx
Aug 20, 2008, 08:02 AM
Maya. All the NPCs are useless. At least Maya is nice to look at.

thematesV2
Aug 20, 2008, 08:10 AM
lou is the best, because she is small, weilds large double sabers, and is cold hearted and methodical. she doesn't feel, or at least she didn't... as she gains the ability to think and feel, I liked her more and more.

what can I say, I'm a fan of sci fi robots who find or obtain a soul or mind...

sephiroth115
Aug 20, 2008, 08:20 AM
Maya. All the NPCs are useless. At least Maya is nice to look at.
Heck yeah, thats the only reason I tag her along, and why she got my vote. I'd much rather do a mission totally solo then tag any of the npc's along, they just get in the way.

Freshellent
Aug 20, 2008, 08:23 AM
Curtz is pretty G' if you ask me. Kinda hard to vote considering I actually like a lot of the roster presented. But I had to pick one, oh well.

Shenzii
Aug 20, 2008, 10:58 AM
I like Maya best for some reason.
But I'm quite fond of Tonnio. o:

relentless
Aug 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
Bruce Boyde

RufuSwho
Aug 20, 2008, 11:07 AM
Rupika!

its fun to say

Kylie
Aug 20, 2008, 11:58 AM
Beast women ARE the best. ;) Laia. <3 But I voted for her, Karen, Tylor, Curtz, Maya, Mirei, and Leo.

Xefi
Aug 20, 2008, 12:07 PM
Bruce Boyde

aww...how can i forget about that baldy. Dang it!
I did like him once though, until he got killed by those
Vears and started blaming everything on me for not
babysitting him when he just simply suck. I seriously
just want to go up to him and start choking him. ROFL.

I'm fine with other characters, but Bruce....Bruce...he's
just an annoying ignorance senile old man.

Ceresa
Aug 20, 2008, 12:15 PM
The lack of Magashi votes is saddening, and why no Howser option! That carefree evil smile...

The amount of Maya votes is also depressing, wtf people, she's an ugly skank.

Shinko
Aug 20, 2008, 12:32 PM
My top 3 are...

Lou

Reason - Well I just like Lou. I like her personality. I don't know... it just something about her that makes me like her a lot.

Karen

Reason - Well I like her as Karen not that maiden. I usually like characters like her. I just wish she wasn't the maiden..... that kinda messed her up for me.

Ethan

Reason- Well lol i know most ppl don't like him but i do. Not so much on ep1 but on 2 and 3 i liked him a lot. .... he kinda remind me of ichigo from bleach..... kinda look like him too....

relentless
Aug 20, 2008, 12:35 PM
aww...how can i forget about that baldy. Dang it!
I did like him once though, until he got killed by those
Vears and started blaming everything on me for not
babysitting him when he just simply suck. I seriously
just want to go up to him and start choking him. ROFL.

I'm fine with other characters, but Bruce....Bruce...he's
just an annoying ignorance senile old man.

Bruce is cool for me because you can make fun of him so much. He just owns by failing. I don't know.
I voted for Hyuga though, since Bruce isn't in the poll.

Kizeragi
Aug 20, 2008, 12:45 PM
1. Karen
2. Hyuga
3. Bruce

My favourite 3.
Voted Karen though.

ZyphNeko
Aug 20, 2008, 05:15 PM
It's hard to vote for just one for two reasons...the PSU characters aren't the best, yet they're also not all too bad. Hell, since Episode 3, I've begun to see Laia in a better way. > >

My favorites, though...

Hyuga, for one. For one reason, I think he has a very decent AI out of all the other dumb minded NPCs. Well, sure, there are some other NPCs that have a better or same AI as him...but his personality is also interesting and amusing at times. And wow, vhat a twist that he suddenly becomes a raging SEED form...I'll be sad if he really dies, though.

Lou is another character I like...but specificly, I like the 254 (I think that was the number) unit from Episode 1. She stands out from the other Lou's. D: Her AI isn't the best, but...it's fun to have her in the party anyway. Sure, also because she's a lolibot. > >b

Tonnio's a pretty cool character too. A little smartass beast. The only thing that bugs me about him though is his big, pointy nose...but anyway, his AI is also great and not bothersome.

Hmm...I suppose I'll agree, Karen is a good character as well, and I hope we can get her freakin' card soon. But her AI at the beginning of Episode 1 really angered me so. So freakin' annoying...
Karen: "Okay, everyone, let's go!"
I, as Ethan, get going into battle, but Karen just stands behind.
Karen: "Waber! Where the hell did you go!?"
Ethan and I just stare at her like she just answered 1 + 1 = 11.

Anyway,

Reason- Well lol i know most ppl don't like him but i do. Not so much on ep1 but on 2 and 3 i liked him a lot. .... he kinda remind me of ichigo from bleach..... kinda look like him too....
Quote'd for my thoughts exactly. I too even thought that Ethan looked a bit like Ichigo for a moment. Hah. ._.
But yeah, Ethan's character developed well in Episode 2 and onward.

...Gah~. So much I wanna say for each character. My other favorites would have to be Headmaster Nav, Tylor...and c'mon, who can hate the Vol brothers? Even if they are pricks in Episode 1 (especially when you fight them).

Bleh. And that's my lovely big post.

Neko~

Kinako78
Aug 20, 2008, 05:28 PM
Karen is my favorite. :)

ForteGunnerW
Aug 20, 2008, 05:35 PM
my favourite Psu character hmm...... would have to be me